Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

6 hours ago, Janet said:

Tolak iblis Mariah Carey

Bacot

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Kings. said:

This is what I’m most confused about. They had two chances to press the anniversary edition, but instead we got a ton of remixes and just the same pressing from last year and the original release, but on 2LP :toofunny3:

Mariah’s clicking, and she’s clicking DOWN!

I wish Janet was clicking something! We need to drag the good sis more. I’m sicka ha neglectful ass! Damita Jo deserves a VMP pressing with foil stamping and ALL the Japanese bonus tracks. 

I can’t get mad at Madonna and Mariah for actually doing something to preserve their legacies while one just appears at fashion shows and posts Inspiration quotes on Sundays. Use those Sundays to visit a pressing plant, *****! 

11 hours ago, Kings. said:

This is what I’m most confused about. They had two chances to press the anniversary edition, but instead we got a ton of remixes and just the same pressing from last year and the original release, but on 2LP :toofunny3:

Mariah’s clicking, and she’s clicking DOWN!

It was JUST there when I typed that up :deadbanana:

There aren't unreleased Butterfly session songs. 

53 minutes ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

I can’t get mad at Madonna and Mariah for actually doing something to preserve their legacies while one just appears at fashion shows and posts Inspiration quotes on Sundays. Use those Sundays to visit a pressing plant, *****! 

Tugged on ha wig- I see you!

7cKOPnv.gif

The way I'm kinda in the mood to give Discipline a spin now :gaynetcat4:

4 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Tugged on ha wig- I see you!

7cKOPnv.gif

The way I'm kinda in the mood to give Discipline a spin now :gaynetcat4:

Nobody

Janet: Kyoko, it’s me, Janet 

spacer.png

10 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Oop

PbhuOYn.png

:skull: I mean… annoying, but we’re waiting until April 2023 for some things… I’m so impatient that I’m frustrated that Usher won’t be in my hands for 7 months. But at least it’s not as bad as @Rocket waiting 2 years for 1D’s “Take Me Home.” Chile… the way I would’ve just paid Vinceron and called it a day. 

Question: the price of Renaissance was slashed down a bit, recently. If you pre-ordered it for retail price, will the sale apply when you’re charged? I think I read it does, but I want to be sure because every vinyl I’ve pre-ordered from Amazon has never gone down in price. 

13 minutes ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

:skull: I mean… annoying, but we’re waiting until April 2023 for some things… I’m so impatient that I’m frustrated that Usher won’t be in my hands for 7 months. But at least it’s not as bad as @Rocket waiting 2 years for 1D’s “Take Me Home.” Chile… the way I would’ve just paid Vinceron and called it a day. 

The way I held out though and it arrived in perfect condition. No seam splits.

2 minutes ago, Rocket said:

The way I held out though and it arrived in perfect condition. No seam splits.

:clap3: You made it through the rain and were rewarded. It’s like that, sometimes. 

41 minutes ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

Nobody

spacer.png

Iconic :lmao:

33 minutes ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

Question: the price of Renaissance was slashed down a bit, recently. If you pre-ordered it for retail price, will the sale apply when you’re charged? I think I read it does, but I want to be sure because every vinyl I’ve pre-ordered from Amazon has never gone down in price. 

Yeah, Amazon preorders are guaranteed the lowest price! So if you preordered at $40 and it dropped to 30, and then back up to 40- you're guaranteed $30.

Luckily they matched  Walmart's price, so it's $5 cheaper + free shipping :ihype:

6 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Iconic :lmao:

Yeah, Amazon preorders are guaranteed the lowest price! So if you preordered at $40 and it dropped to 30, and then back up to 40- you're guaranteed $30.

Luckily they matched  Walmart's price, so it's $5 cheaper + free shipping :ihype:

Excellent! Thanks, bestie! 

Omfg not Aaliyah selftitled getting moved again to December :ahh:so glad I cancelled and got the VMP pressing, wow Blackground is something

Did some fellow EU-ATRLers, who ordered Rinas album via her store, get a dispatch note?

Still nothing for me :chick3:

10 hours ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

posts Inspiration quotes on Sundays. Use those Sundays to visit a pressing plant, *****! 

scream :deadbanana4:

14 hours ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

I wish Janet was clicking something! We need to drag the good sis more. I’m sicka ha neglectful ass! Damita Jo deserves a VMP pressing with foil stamping and ALL the Japanese bonus tracks. 

You got her GOOD :deadbanana2: 

14 hours ago, suburbannature said:

There aren't unreleased Butterfly session songs. 

I never said there were :isudumblmao:

13 hours ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

Nobody

spacer.png

:lmao: 

Quick question :matty: so the only difference with these clock Taylor variants are the back covers, correct? Because I cancelled my original order, but I feel like these ones with actually be more rare (assuming those back covers are new) 

2 hours ago, Kings. said:

Quick question :matty: so the only difference with these clock Taylor variants are the back covers, correct? Because I cancelled my original order, but I feel like these ones with actually be more rare (assuming those back covers are new) 

I'm afraid I don't understand the question. The back cover ones are the same as the "limited" that were first dropped. 

The jade, blood moon, and mahogany variants will be the "rarest" because they're sold exclusively on Taylor's webstore, and without them, you won't be able to make the clock with the back covers. The blue variant is the standard edition that will be widely available. 

I use the quotation marks on limited and rarest because there seems to be an enormous amount printed for them to still be in stock atm. Plus, knowing Taylor's history of restocking during release week and Black Friday, I would not be too concerned about not getting copies at a later time. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.