Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

ordered violet marble IP from jpc.de, but now there is a orange one too, not sure what to do :deadbanana2: 

Kylie sweetie, don't do this to me, I'm a libra :swing:

Edited by Musicology

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, stonegroove said:

do you think Impossible Princess will be available in the US?

also, like, how many variants are there? Lol. 3?

I want to order the Violet Marble variant, hoping for a US link today. 

14 minutes ago, stonegroove said:

also, like, how many variants are there? Lol. 3?

Purple marbled - standard

Orange - indie and retailer exclusive

Purple - UK and AUS Kylie stores 

Picture disc - UK store

4 hours ago, Musicology said:

ordered violet marble IP from jpc.de, but now there is a orange one too, not sure what to do :deadbanana2: 

Kylie sweetie, don't do this to me, I'm a libra :swing:

Trying to order from jpc from the first time. My browser is doing a horrid job with the page translation hahahah

14 minutes ago, savedthemixtape said:

Trying to order from jpc from the first time. My browser is doing a horrid job with the page translation hahahah

but they have english version of their site

Pre-ordered the orange variant of Kylie's Impossible Princess album.

Also currently waiting on the limited edition OOP blue variant of Troye Sivan's Blue Neighbourhood album to arrive. I got it off discogs from a small US music shop and asked for USPS international priority mail express shipping with a tracking number, but now I'm worried it's stuck at US customs/USPS agent warehouse before it can finally be loaded onto a flight to Australia because it's been 2 weeks since the last tracking update and I still haven't got any indication it's arrived in my country. The last known update was that it was delivered to an ''agent'' in Los Angeles for final delivery with no more updates since then.

I've since read many international buyers that chose that shipping method with USPS for their US purchases (post-pandemic) have had to wait either a month or two before their items turned up, which is rather ridiculous and expensive when USPS advertise their shipping times for international priority mail express method is 3-5 business days.

28 minutes ago, lestat111 said:

but they have english version of their site

Oh really? Well then I just suck at navigating hahah. I got it ordered at least.

went with the orange one too for IP, ugh these artists know exactly what they're doing with all these variants, the urge to get them all :jonny6: Taylor got my coins with those 3 variants 

16 minutes ago, Young In Love said:

went with the orange one too for IP, ugh these artists know exactly what they're doing with all these variants, the urge to get them all :jonny6: Taylor got my coins with those 3 variants 

I also had to order picture disc :D

since when Aaliyah from Blackground records been delayed til November? and One in a Million to October... they're never going to be released, are they? I feel scammed  :toofunny2:

anyways I re-joined VMP to order Fiona and got their variant of Aaliyah's self-titled, I can't wait anymore... 

my email from customer service regarding Foxes' album "The Kick":

Thanks for your email and we're really sorry for the delay. 

Your order hasn't been sent yet, as the item is currently out of stock at our warehouse. We have unfortunately received less stock than anticipated, which means some orders cannot ship out immediately and need to wait on more stock. As soon as this stock arrives and is booked in we will dispatch your order. When dispatched, you will receive an email to let you know.

We will be speaking to the store owner directly regarding this delay. We're sorry for the delay and will do all we can to dispatch your order as soon as possible. 

Thank you for your patience, and please let us know if we can assist further. 

Kind regards,

Ochre Support

29 minutes ago, modern thing said:

since when Aaliyah from Blackground records been delayed til November? and One in a Million to October... they're never going to be released, are they? I feel scammed  :toofunny2:

anyways I re-joined VMP to order Fiona and got their variant of Aaliyah's self-titled, I can't wait anymore... 

If you want colored variants you're better off ordering self titled from VMP and One in a Million from UrbanOutfitters. I gave up on the Blackground pressings and cancelled.

7 minutes ago, Rocket said:

The new PATD/RHCP.

FSgpYkFXIAExDhJ.jpg

Now they've announced the Spotify edition.

5SOS_WhirlpoolVinyl_540x.png?v=1651679453

x

Not 9 variants. :deadbanana2:

I actually finally received my copy of Foxes' The Kick today! 

It came in near mint condition, surprisingly. This wasn't a replacement either. it was the one that had been initially ordered. :rip:

59 minutes ago, Rocket said:

The new PATD/RHCP.

FSgpYkFXIAExDhJ.jpg

Now they've announced the Spotify edition.

5SOS_WhirlpoolVinyl_540x.png?v=1651679453

x

Not too much on them :eli: but I’m in Urban Outfitters, anyone want anything?

1 hour ago, Kings. said:

Not too much on them :eli: but I’m in Urban Outfitters, anyone want anything?

We stan COMPLETE MESS. But really, all these wasted materials on vinyl that will only gonna collect dust on shelves like 30.

1 hour ago, Rocket said:

We stan COMPLETE MESS. But really, all these wasted materials on vinyl that will only gonna collect dust on shelves like 30.

Maybe so, but their records actually end up selling out :fan: It definitely didn’t need all of these damn variants though :rip: a red, blue, white and clear one would’ve been more than enough :toofunny3: Now if only we could get Mariah to press 10 variants of Glitter (I’m listening to it rn btw) :katie2:

3fd79f74244e3d02ad6f09fc362a9003cb4251e4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.