Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

I emailed UMG to cancel my previous pre-order of Midnights, I am getting one of the variants.

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

I would get one of the variants instead but her US-only stupid ass... :chick3:

Snatched the 3 variants since it seems like the blue one will be wide release. Not taking the chance of missing out like I did with Folklore. I still need to start buying all the other variants that aren’t the meet me behind the mall one :weeps:

They're up on her UK store and I think it ships WW! 

12 hours ago, James_Dean said:

WHAT :deadbanana4: HOW'D I MISS THAT OMG 

If you manage to find it, it'd be much appreciated! :heart2:

Idk, but I would turn on Alejandrosvinyl notifications and join their vinyl community group. That’s how I saw that it was on sale!

9 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Bruh Taylor can kiss my ass. Idk why she didn’t just put ‘‘em all up at once :oxygen2:

https://store.taylorswift.com

Mte! I sure did re-reorder the blue moon variant with the other three though :rip: 

I hope it’s not as much of a snooze as the lord twins :toofunny3:

7 hours ago, OnMyCoolJ said:

So Taylor is the one holding the plants hostage now. 

i saw some artists say they couldn’t get vinyl records made at the moment and was wondering who was pulling an Adele. 

side note her first week numbers are going to ge huge and hopefully further stimulate the message that every release needs a vinyl edition. 

Exactly. I compared her to Adele in the vinyl community that I’m in (via Twitter) and her stans tried to jump me :deadbanana2:

6 hours ago, Jotham said:

Not Taylor selling THREE exclusive variants that are limited release even before the album is out... she really is the queen of capitalism. :deadbanana2:

Queen of Capitalism and Jet Fuel :fan:

conflicted. i love the colour of all the variants but i’m not crazy about any of the artworks. i kinda want to hear the alberm first this time too. 

6 hours ago, Kings. said:

Exactly. I compared her to Adele in the vinyl community that I’m in (via Twitter) and her stans tried to jump me :deadbanana2:

Were you the one who posted that? I assumed the user was joking, but they were getting dragged. :skull:

35 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Were you the one who posted that? I assumed the user was joking, but they were getting dragged. :skull:

I did, but there were hardly any drags and I don’t see where or how that could’ve been interpreted as a joke :rip: 

-

My copy of Silk Sonic arrived and I’m not sure what the damaged was to the original packaging, but my record’s plastic wrap was cut with a razor on the face of the sleeve and there’s two long slices :deadbanana2: I’m pissed because now I’ll have to go through UPS to pay for the damages that I’m sure Bruno’s webstore will ask about :toofunny3:

Which Impossible Princess variant do y'all think is gonna be the most limited? I'd assume that the marble one but iirc when random European stores opened pre-orders, they did this for orange and marble

Orange vinyl on jpc and HMV - for jpc it says "indie"

https://store.hmv.com/store/music/vinyl/impossible-princess

https://www.jpc.de/jpcng/poprock/detail/-/art/kylie-minogue-impossible-princess/hnum/11039985

marble variant has been put up on amazon Canada

it appears to me that orange will be for indies, purble will be for her store and amazon and marble will be everywhere? idk

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.