Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

I need a uk pre order now :WAP: rough trade better get it up for pre order soon

4 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

What do you guys think 'collectible album sleeve' means?

Question that needs an answer :matty: 

Is this the standard though? :psyduck: I feel like it is so I think I'll just wait

Does anyone know if all copies of white Crash from amazon UK are coming with a signed print?

6 hours ago, bestfiction said:

Does anyone know if all copies of white Crash from amazon UK are coming with a signed print?

I ordered mine on German Amazon in June and it did come with it. They shipped it from the UK. :bird:

• ATRL Moderator

I don't usually keep up with Taylor releases, but my mom is a big fan and I'd like to get her a copy for Christmas.  Is the blue on the webstore likely to be her only variant or will there be more later?

--

Also, not vinyl related by I bought cologne from Azealia Banks's store in early June and finally got a shipping notification for it today :duca: Azealia doing better at getting me merch than Iggy :rip: 

53 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Are the re-recordings cancelled? :skull:

No. Legally she can’t start re-recording reputation and Lover yet, so she’s more than likely dropping a new studio album to tide us over until she can do so. The only ones she could re-record and release at the moment are Speak Now and her debut.

Edited by Kings.

13 minutes ago, Kings. said:

No. Legally she can’t start re-recording reputation and Lover yet, so she’s more than likely dropping a new studio album to tide us over until she can do so. The only ones she could re-record and release at the moment are Speak Now and her debut.

She owns Lover sis. :gaycat6:

21 minutes ago, Kings. said:

You forgot about 1989. And she already owns the masters to Lover and the albums after.

6 hours ago, SUPER CANNES said:

I ordered mine on German Amazon in June and it did come with it. They shipped it from the UK. :bird:

I saw one review from August that they didn't get it so maybe it depends on luck  ?

I'll get the red and black version first anyway since I find it more aesthetically pleasing and it seems that it's going out of print soon. Or maybe get both :chick1:

• ATRL Moderator

Pre-ordered midnights :wanda:

is there another European preorder link for Midnights? i really don’t want to pay 36 euros for an LP :deadbanana: 

Finally I got Renaissance Pose. Now waiting limited vinyl :duca:

I refuse to spend $9 on shipping for that Taylor vinyl. 

my lost transparent copy of The kick finally showed up today.

49 minutes ago, ThehushSound said:

my lost transparent copy of The kick finally showed up today.

Give it up for The Kick!

5 hours ago, Hunter_13 said:

She owns Lover sis. :gaycat6:

I mixed up Lover and 1989 ??‍♂️ 

5 hours ago, americanlife said:

You forgot about 1989. And she already owns the masters to Lover and the albums after.

Oops, sue me ??‍♂️

Edited by Kings.

8 minutes ago, Edibles. said:

Give it up for The Kick!

I actually had a couple edibles and I am spinning it right now.  A most holy experience! :alexz:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.