Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

guys, anybody has Dignity digital booklet in pdf? I need for do to inner sleeve :duca:

Just pre-ordered This is Me…Then from UO. Can’t wait for the seam splits, no gatefold and no insert. :skull: For those of you who pre-ordered from Amazon for $400, did you cancel? Lol 

Well this was a surprise. Too bad the webstore exclusive with Love’s Train wasn’t a color pressing :shakeno: 

47 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

Get ready!!!!’ :loki:

Yay, but not picture disc :psyduck:

2 hours ago, Sergi91 said:

Get ready!!!!’ :loki:

BYE not here for an overpriced picture disc a la Madame X :redface:

Madonna just needs to do a Mariah and drop everything all at once.

Get UO, VMP etc on board to release different variants. No one wants this prolonged one vinyl every couple of weeks/months/years bullshit.

EhdPAZ6XYAU3EJc?format=jpg&name=large

But wow, what a moment.

8 hours ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

Just pre-ordered This is Me…Then from UO. Can’t wait for the seam splits, no gatefold and no insert. :skull: For those of you who pre-ordered from Amazon for $400, did you cancel? Lol 

she has one on her store, but it is black. any other variants somewhere?

1 hour ago, Rocket said:

Get UO, VMP etc on board to release different variants. No one wants this prolonged one vinyl every couple of weeks/months/years bullshit.

But wow, what a moment.

I wouldn't mind if she did what the Jonas Brothers did. :michael:

6 hours ago, Rocket said:

But wow, what a moment.

5 hours ago, Attitude said:

I wouldn't mind if she did what the Jonas Brothers did. :michael:

Either option is better than sprinkling everything about. Her discography is TOO LONG for that. Jonas Brothers did it perfectly though. There were no retailers to go thru and the option to buy everything in bundles per month, all together in one huge chest or separately a year after the monthly drops was truly fan service :fan:

6 hours ago, lestat111 said:

she has one on her store, but it is black. any other variants somewhere?

Months ago, Amazon had the black version for pre-order for over $400, but they took it down without cancelling any orders. It was prematurely posted and clearly the price point was off. I know @James_Dean pre-ordered and posted a screen shot a few pages back lol. 

6 hours ago, Rocket said:

But wow, what a moment.

Mariah is the only legend act who actually cares deeply about preserving her legacy. My fave Janet could and would never. I believe Mariah is deeply involved in these things, whereas other ladies consult with whomever to just do **** on their behalf. When the artist is personally invested, you get magic like MC30. 

11 hours ago, Kings. said:

Yay, but not picture disc :psyduck:

9 hours ago, James_Dean said:

BYE not here for an overpriced picture disc a la Madame X :redface:

Let’s just hope more variations will start to pop up 

1 hour ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

Mariah is the only legend act who actually cares deeply about preserving her legacy. My fave Janet could and would never. I believe Mariah is deeply involved in these things, whereas other ladies consult with whomever to just do **** on their behalf. When the artist is personally invested, you get magic like MC30. 

This is all very true. Mariah had that grip on her early on, and rightfully took control of things post Glitter era.

I’m kinda disappointed in Janet the most though. That damn Super Bowl performance and the irreversible damage that came after it really took a hit not only to her career, but I’d like to believe her will to even care about her legacy in the long run. She should’ve pulled an MC30 around the time the doc dropped and then rolled the album out shortly afterwards (assuming she has one created) :shakeno: but I digress.

1 hour ago, Sergi91 said:

Let’s just hope more variations will start to pop up 

Let’s hope so. I need something like this for Erotica:

28 minutes ago, Kings. said:

This is all very true. Mariah had that grip on her early on, and rightfully took control of things post Glitter era.

I’m kinda disappointed in Janet the most though. That damn Super Bowl performance and the irreversible damage that came after it really took a hit not only to her career, but I’d like to believe her will to even care about her legacy in the long run. She should’ve pulled an MC30 around the time the doc dropped and then rolled the album out shortly afterwards (assuming she has one created) :shakeno: but I digress.

Let’s hope so. I need something like this for Erotica:

This is even better ! Imagine! :loki:
spacer.png

There actually an infamous Erotica single picture disc that was supposed to come out back then but it was cancelled 

Maybe she's releasing a replica of it. Or maybe it's a bootleg, this vinyl has already had them

Edited by bestfiction

2 hours ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

Months ago, Amazon had the black version for pre-order for over $400, but they took it down without cancelling any orders. It was prematurely posted and clearly the price point was off. I know @James_Dean pre-ordered and posted a screen shot a few pages back lol. 

I still haven't cancelled... I want to see the price change :dies:

6 hours ago, Sergi91 said:

This is even better ! Imagine! :loki:
spacer.png

This is really nice!, but I’m gonna need the tour to be released on blu ray and the sex book to have a second limited run with outtakes :cm:

I ordered Holy F*** from an indie store (it was labeled as red on their site) but there's no hype sticker or anything on the physical album. I scanned the barcode with the discos app and it instantly took me to the Indie Red pressing, so I'm hoping it's actually red :rip:

UO is having an extra 40% sales time sale.

Just snatched Scotty Sire Mood Swings and Mariah's pink Fantasy for $8.98 :WAP:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.