Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

• ATRL Moderator

Hi all!

Does The Kick by Foxes also have a black pressing available? I want to buy the transparent one but only one local record store lists it as transparent, while the others don't mention anything. Does anyone know?

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Legend E said:

Hi all!

Does The Kick by Foxes also have a black pressing available? I want to buy the transparent one but only one local record store lists it as transparent, while the others don't mention anything. Does anyone know?

yes there is a black pressing for the kick i got a copy from amazon just to make sure i got a copy.

---

Speaking of The Kick, Ochre is going to send a replacement copy of the transparent for me.

• ATRL Moderator
57 minutes ago, ThehushSound said:

yes there is a black pressing for the kick i got a copy from amazon just to make sure i got a copy.

---

Speaking of The Kick, Ochre is going to send a replacement copy of the transparent for me.

Thank you! I ended ordering from a website mentioning it is transparent so I hope I get the right thing!

Also, do y'all know if the Renaissance vinyl available for pre-order in record stores in Europe will be widely available afterwards or is it somewhat limited?

Can’t believe there’s still no Preachers Daughter vinyl. Even if it’s just a very limited pressing of like 1000 copies I feel like that’s enough, they’d easily sell out pretty quickly.

1 hour ago, greento said:

Can’t believe there’s still no Preachers Daughter vinyl. Even if it’s just a very limited pressing of like 1000 copies I feel like that’s enough, they’d easily sell out pretty quickly.

She should do a Freezer Bride variant on blue and metallic silver swirl :jonnycat:

After nearly nine months of delays I finally got my 'Are We Going to be Alright?' album 

plus my The Kick replacement copy will hopefully dispatch in the next day or two. 

preorder list:

The Loneliest Time - Carly Rae Jepsen

Redcar les adorable étoiles - Christine and the Queens

Petrol Bloom/ Limbo Cherry - Laurel

Utopia - St. Lucia

Uncanny Valley - COIN

Big - Betty Who

considering ordering:

Dirt Femme - Tove lo 

Cautionary Tales of Youth - Låpsley 

Keep on Smiling - Two Door Cinema Club

Palomino - First Aid Kit

9 hours ago, Rocket said:

So glad I was able to score a copy of this today.

DD_FC_07488bf3-e8a8-4061-aa2c-8bcf4b78a347.jpg?v=1659996343&width=570

Never seen the film, but the pressing looks so pretty :chick1:

2 hours ago, James_Dean said:

What?! STRAIGHT TO HELL!

3 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Issa classique, bestie! Get on it. “Nobody puts baby in a corner.”

1 hour ago, Rocket said:

What?! STRAIGHT TO HELL!

16 minutes ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

Issa classique, bestie! Get on it. “Nobody puts baby in a corner.”

Drag me!!

iE14fKZ.gif

6 hours ago, James_Dean said:

WTF how is this possible?? You better watch before the weekend ends. Dirty Dancing is a classic in the film industry. 

6 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Same

1 hour ago, Oktober Knight said:

WTF how is this possible?? You better watch before the weekend ends. Dirty Dancing is a classic in the film industry. 

I honestly had no idea so many loved this film :dies: let me get on it!

spacer.png

We won ladies!

Boomkat offers the cheapest pricing/shipping to US out of all available links thus far, total with premium packaging comes up to $36.18 :whistle:

Edited by Moloko Plus

Are GITD records really that bad? I've never owned one and I want to get this one

This damn forum :rip: It took me too long to share this :toofunny3: Anyway, I’m disappointed that’s all we got for CAPRISONGS.  I don’t typically complain much these days over the color of a pressing, but a simple orange or brown would’ve sufficed given the time it took to press this. GITD is so cheap and I’m sure is the reason we didn’t get this sooner. I just want major U.S. retailers to get the black pressing so I can grab a copy and keep it moving :matty: 

JLO THIS IS ME… THEN (Urban Outfitters exclusive rose vinyl) :jonny5: YES to the reasonable price and color, NO to it being an UO exclusive :rip: 

28 minutes ago, Kings. said:

JLO THIS IS ME… THEN (Urban Outfitters exclusive rose vinyl) :jonny5: YES to the reasonable price and color, NO to it being an UO exclusive :rip: 

I hate it!

But I need it :jonnycat:

Loving You replaces Baby I Love U! on hype sticker :rip:

48 minutes ago, Kings. said:

The way the post won't load cause of the stupid server :monkey:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.