Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

6 hours ago, greento said:

am i the only one who wants a Glee vinyl? Maybe season 1 volume 1 on clear with yellow splatter vinyl :lakitu:

the nostalgia would be unreal :jonny:

Yes :WAP: or Maybe just highlights of certain seasons would be enough 

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, GagaStefi said:

Yes :WAP: or Maybe just highlights of certain seasons would be enough 

Yeah maybe like one for seasons 1-3 (no one really cares enough about the rest). Maybe one for The Quarterback episode as well.

They could each have two vinyl and have the 20-24 most popular songs from the season.

I really ran to buy the indie red pressing of Holy ****…

One local store has started taking pre-orders for the This Is Me… Then vinyl so it’s definitely coming. :bird:

On 8/21/2022 at 9:39 AM, Glamthony said:

Any news on the Come On Over 25th Anniversary reissue? I'm desperate. I need a beautiful colored vinyl pressing of the International Version with that gorgeous cover, and i need it asap!

She teased it a few months ago, but hasn’t said anything about it since. I’m really desperate for any news too. 

3 hours ago, SUPER CANNES said:

One local store has started taking pre-orders for the This Is Me… Then vinyl so it’s definitely coming. :bird:

Amazon better fix my preorder price soon :spin:

DU2qqh9.png

Apparently the clear smoke Pang variant is being sold on Caroline's store even though it says "black" :cupid:

Hounds of Love needs a colour repress that isn’t the HMV exclusive I fear. I would have thought they’d have announced one by now though because of the hype.

what are the chances of us getting one? Even the 2018 remasters are hard to find now.

5 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Also Amazon shows the Collector's Edition of Renaissance has been delayed to October 14th :beatfreak:

Maybe it’s just me, but I never accept release dates anymore unless it’s an artist that has a reputation for having their **** together (Harry is a good example) or they announce the release date six months in advance (5SOS). 

4 hours ago, bestfiction said:

Apparently the clear smoke Pang variant is being sold on Caroline's store even though it says "black" :cupid:

source? bc i just purchased - I wanted that variant SO bad after i saw the pic and then bought the fog one thinking it was the same. So i guess I'll see when it comes.

On 8/22/2022 at 10:28 PM, TheGreatestX said:

I found a sealed 20 Y.O. at a local record shop in Canada!

pyimkbepobl814i38po113el56n0huov.jpg

And I've completed my 20 Y.O. era vinyl collection. It's funny how back in 2006 I had to buy the 12" singles, but never even thought of buying the album on vinyl.

9s7hlk53m496itgspgb5lrpgmqpxg55g.jpg

OMFG! I like this album, congrats sis :clap3:

Edited by JoAddams

7 hours ago, James_Dean said:
11 hours ago, SUPER CANNES said:

DU2qqh9.png

I hope for color version (with available to worlworld) :gaylocat1:

Was going to go to Tijuana this weekend to snatch some Shakira vinyl, but apparently they're having civil war down there. :skull:

On 8/21/2022 at 7:39 AM, Glamthony said:

Any news on the Come On Over 25th Anniversary reissue? I'm desperate. I need a beautiful colored vinyl pressing of the International Version with that gorgeous cover, and i need it asap!

Apparently it will be announced mid September once the residency wraps up for a November release.

This matches the August announcement of TWIM Diamond Edition which was released in October.

5 hours ago, forslayage said:

source? bc i just purchased - I wanted that variant SO bad after i saw the pic and then bought the fog one thinking it was the same. So i guess I'll see when it comes.

A person on discogs posted that they ordered black from her store and got this variant instead

Also bought bronze Daddy's Home last week :heart: such a l lovely pressing

On 8/22/2022 at 11:58 PM, Kings. said:

:jonny2:

the way i'm buying this. one of my favorite movies/ soundtrack of all time

3 hours ago, bestfiction said:

A person on discogs posted that they ordered black from her store and got this variant instead

thx for the info, just ordered it. hopefully it is the clear smoke one.

16 hours ago, James_Dean said:

DU2qqh9.png

Fingers crossed they will. Imagine if they actually charge this price. :laugh:

8 hours ago, JoAddams said:

I hope for color version (with available to worlworld) :gaylocat1:

Cream / bone would be cute :fish:

10 hours ago, JoAddams said:

It’s available at tower records which ships worldwide using a forwarding service and will probably be available in  few other Japanese stores. 

Edited by Dmnkklbrt

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.