Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

5 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

I would check their site the morning of and see if it shows any inventory for your store, or just pop in on release day if you have a chance :michael:

Yeah I think I’ll stop by at Walmart and target after work. I’m ok with either red or clear variant.

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

Amoeba Records truly is the best record store I've ever been to. I moved to LA last year and just started collecting vinyl again and I feel so BLESSED.

Rough Trade in London/NYC is also amazing, but Amoeba is much bigger. Amoeba just has EVERY genre. 

9 hours ago, James_Dean said:

There's only 29 left in stock.... I really like that pressing :chick1: and the signed portion is a whole ass extra sleeve lmao

Wow! I can’t wait to get mine. I thought it would’ve been gone by now so I almost didn’t search for it. 

• ATRL Moderator

For Iggy's latest release, were people getting shipping notifications or did they just show up?  I'm anxiously awaiting my signed copy now that I know she signed them all recently! 

57 minutes ago, khalyan said:

For Iggy's latest release, were people getting shipping notifications or did they just show up?  I'm anxiously awaiting my signed copy now that I know she signed them all recently! 

Part of me forgot I ordered this a year ago. I'm holding out hope it shows up soon.

I almost purchased this, but it’s kinda dumb because I have the album and he hasn’t dropped any of the previous singles on 7”. I would respect him and his team more if ALL the singles from his era got the 7” treatment, but they only do it to push the songs to the top :rip: 

7 minutes ago, Kings. said:

I almost purchased this, but it’s kinda dumb because I have the album and he hasn’t dropped any of the previous singles on 7”. I would respect him and his team more if ALL the singles from his era got the 7” treatment, but they only do it to push the songs to the top :rip: 

The way it's shipping next month :psyduck:  why is he releasing all these exclusives in the UK :psyduck: why does he hate us??

16 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

The way it's shipping next month :psyduck:  why is he releasing all these exclusives in the UK :psyduck: why does he hate us??

The link I shared was for the U.S., but I agree!!!! I guess they rushed to get it pressed, so next month is the earliest they could do?

50 minutes ago, Kings. said:

Yeah $28 (that $10 shipping :biblio:) for a single SEVEN INCH, on black vinyl, with an ugly single cover.

I think I’m gonna pass on this one :rip: 

2 hours ago, Kings. said:

The link I shared was for the U.S., but I agree!!!! I guess they rushed to get it pressed, so next month is the earliest they could do?

Oh I was thinking they had been pressing them for a while since September is so soon lol. Oh well! Just another addition to the collection :chick1:

1 hour ago, EriKills said:

Yeah $28 (that $10 shipping :biblio:) for a single SEVEN INCH, on black vinyl, with an ugly single cover.

I think I’m gonna pass on this one :rip: 

Yeah, that's how much his Lights Up 7" ended up costing me when it was released, and now the resale value is insane. 

This is a pretty pressing. It’s what we deserve for The Cheetah Girls 2 soundtrack, but on yellow with black, white and purple splatter :cm: 

Any news about Sucker and True Romance repress?

1 minute ago, James_Dean said:

She hates us :gaycat6:

Why couldn’t she do like MC and just focus on an era every month ? I mean we would still be getting them over the period of two calendar years, but “multi-year” sounds like this will rollout over the course of 2-3 :deadbanana:

1 hour ago, sbenci said:

Any news about Sucker and True Romance repress?

Last thing I heard on the XCX fan discord server was that they postponed it to October but without ANY kind of source. Definitely not coming this month. No pre-order yet is VERY suspect tho

20 minutes ago, Daddy said:

Last thing I heard on the XCX fan discord server was that they postponed it to October but without ANY kind of source. Definitely not coming this month. No pre-order yet is VERY suspect tho

thank you :heart: disappointing but at least it's happening?

My Finally Enough Love 6LP tracking hasn’t updated since yesterday. “Label has been created” isn’t supposed to be delivered tomorrow?:biblionny:

8 hours ago, Kings. said:

Why couldn’t she do like MC and just focus on an era every month ? I mean we would still be getting them over the period of two calendar years, but “multi-year” sounds like this will rollout over the course of 2-3 :deadbanana:

She probably wants to tie up every reissue to an anniversary and include more new content than Mariah did

Also she won't get rights for Interscope albums before 2025

This year marks 40th and 30th anniversaries of her debut and Erotica but given how long it took for the Finally Enough Love release I don't see these two coming though...

7 minutes ago, bestfiction said:

She probably wants to tie up every reissue to an anniversary and include more new content than Mariah did

Also she won't get rights for Interscope albums before 2025

This year marks 40th and 30th anniversaries of her debut and Erotica but given how long it took for the Finally Enough Love release I don't see these two coming though...

Ooooh ok. That makes sense. I just really hope we get all the deluxe tracks on vinyl with their respective albums.

Anyone knows where could I preorder the Blackpink vinyl or am I already late? :weeps:

so is Pang repress finally coming out today or nah?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.