Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

3 minutes ago, mjj said:

Have any of you guys bought any of the prince boxsets? I am thinking of purchasing the live purple rain tour boxset. His prices are steep af tho this is a cheaper option. I saw a boxset on amazon for $799.99 on 30% off sale. Just awful. I'm not sure how many of those they think they will be selling. 

This one? https://store.prince.com/product/5QLPPR077/prince-and-the-revolution-live-collectors-edition-box-set-3lp-2cd-bluray

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Right? All at once in a limited edition $500 boxset :gaycat6:

I’d be all for that as long as they’re all gatefold and come with ALL bonus tracks if that album had any :jonny2:

• ATRL Moderator

Does anybody know if any of the coloured variants of Future Nostalgia are findable at retail price? The blue one seems pretty affordable on discogs but those resellers don't ship to my country (Italy). 

1 hour ago, ariananext said:

Does anybody know if any of the coloured variants of Future Nostalgia are findable at retail price? The blue one seems pretty affordable on discogs but those resellers don't ship to my country (Italy). 

The pink and yellow variants were webstore exclusives, and the picture disc was sold through European retailers - these 3 are rare now, and will most likely only be accessible through resellers. 

The translucent blue variant was an UO exclusive and was restocked multiple times over the last couple years, hence why it's a bit more affordable and accessible. 

Earlier this year there was an opaque blue variant released which is an Argentinian exclusive- this one happens to be my favorite, it's very pretty but it comes in a sleeve and not a gatefold like the other pressings. You can find it for an affordable price on ebay or discogs, but shipping to Italy may make a dent in your pocket. 

There's also the translucent green which is the Australian tour edition, but I think it's ugly and idk why it resells for so much. 

22 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Newbury Comics has 25% off all vinyl today 

Thanks bestie! I’ma take a look. 

Just got my hmv exclusive Hounds Of Love and did not realise you couldn’t take the little piece of card on the side off before I bought it. Slightly annoying tbh :chick3:

2 hours ago, James_Dean said:

The pink and yellow variants were webstore exclusives, and the picture disc was sold through European retailers - these 3 are rare now, and will most likely only be accessible through resellers. 

The translucent blue variant was an UO exclusive and was restocked multiple times over the last couple years, hence why it's a bit more affordable and accessible. 

Earlier this year there was an opaque blue variant released which is an Argentinian exclusive- this one happens to be my favorite, it's very pretty but it comes in a sleeve and not a gatefold like the other pressings. You can find it for an affordable price on ebay or discogs, but shipping to Italy may make a dent in your pocket. 

There's also the translucent green which is the Australian tour edition, but I think it's ugly and idk why it resells for so much. 

I would be very happy with the translucent UO variant, do you think there are any chances they'll do another restock?

UO needs to reprint all their Lana Del Rey exclusives. They already do it with Mac Miller. :michael:

8 minutes ago, ariananext said:

I would be very happy with the translucent UO variant, do you think there are any chances they'll do another restock?

I haven't seen it restock in a while... if it pops up again, I'm happy to tag you in the thread to let you know :chick1:

1 minute ago, Attitude said:

UO needs to reprint all their Lana Del Rey exclusives. They already do it with Mac Miller. :michael:

Mac Millers estate is probably behind all the restocks tbh... let all my Lana exclusives retain their values PLS :fish2:

50 minutes ago, Attitude said:

A lot of Mac’s albums were first time pressings or represses, so I doubt it. It still baffles me though that Interscope hasn’t done anything for BTD’s 10 year anniversary when lesser known albums got that treatment (and during the pandemic, so there’s no excuse for them not doing so)

Just got the signed silver copy of The Driver Era’s Girlfriend from Newbury. How is this still in stock?! :bloo: There were only 500. Anyway, happy for me! :hippo:

Just pre ordered Carly’s The Loneliest Time bundle with the cassette, cd, vinyl and signed art card. The crystal rose vinyl pressing looks like it’ll be amazing:jonny: 

47 minutes ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

Just got the signed silver copy of The Driver Era’s Girlfriend from Newbury. How is this still in stock?! :bloo: There were only 500. Anyway, happy for me! :hippo:

There's only 29 left in stock.... I really like that pressing :chick1: and the signed portion is a whole ass extra sleeve lmao

3 hours ago, James_Dean said:

I haven't seen it restock in a while... if it pops up again, I'm happy to tag you in the thread to let you know :chick1:

thank you :heart2:

2 hours ago, Kings. said:

A lot of Mac’s albums were first time pressings or represses, so I doubt it. It still baffles me though that Interscope hasn’t done anything for BTD’s 10 year anniversary when lesser known albums got that treatment (and during the pandemic, so there’s no excuse for them not doing so)

I’m still holding out hope that they’re waiting for the fall to do BTD + Paradise at the same time…

But I’ll just keep dreaming I suppose :'(

2 hours ago, greento said:

Just pre ordered Carly’s The Loneliest Time bundle with the cassette, cd, vinyl and signed art card. The crystal rose vinyl pressing looks like it’ll be amazing:jonny: 

where'd you order this from?

I got an email from the Madonna store that my 6LP remix album just shipped :gaycat:

Do y’all think the Madonna Remix 2LP will be sold in store at Walmart? I want their ted exclusive vinyl. 

1 hour ago, likefoxesdo said:

I’m still holding out hope that they’re waiting for the fall to do BTD + Paradise at the same time…

But I’ll just keep dreaming I suppose :'(

They need to hurry up

6 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

Do y’all think the Madonna Remix 2LP will be sold in store at Walmart? I want their ted exclusive vinyl. 

I would check their site the morning of and see if it shows any inventory for your store, or just pop in on release day if you have a chance :michael:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.