Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

On 8/12/2022 at 11:21 AM, James_Dean said:

Still no Spaceman vinyl :monkey:

Thinking of making my own, but I wouldn’t know where to start. I’ve met him before and I wish it was post-Spaceman because I would’ve straight up asked him to press it if he really loves the gays lol. 

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, stevenisFADING said:

I am. I’m sooooo over it at this point. 

I’m sorry you are in the same boat as me. But at least we know we aren’t alone in waiting. :heart2:

10 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

First look at Madonna's Finally Enough Love vinyl - out next Friday 19/08!

spacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

I cannot wait to see the box set!! 

1 hour ago, Wildcat said:

First look at Madonna's Finally Enough Love vinyl - out next Friday 19/08!

spacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

I love Madonna, but... imagine waking up in the middle of the night and vaguely seeing that cover in the corner of your room :gaycat6:

5 hours ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

Thinking of making my own, but I wouldn’t know where to start. I’ve met him before and I wish it was post-Spaceman because I would’ve straight up asked him to press it if he really loves the gays lol. 

UGH at least you've met the legend himself

giphy-gif-cid-790b761114a8b4e79766ccca1e444d1394ea773dd9b82983-rid-giphy.thumb.gif.5be0c813aa17031c4eff2e1ad68cc907.gif

On 8/12/2022 at 6:50 PM, ThehushSound said:

Are any of you US girlies still waiting on your copy of the kick?

still waiting :chick1: i even contacted customer service they said “i’ll get an email as soon as it’s been dispatched” :chick3:

1 hour ago, BANKS said:

still waiting :chick1: i even contacted customer service they said “i’ll get an email as soon as it’s been dispatched” :chick3:

Mine was dispatched on the 22nd of July…. I got so impatient I ordered a second copy off Amazon (I figured I would spin the Amazon copy and keep the other one sealed if and when it showed up). When the Amazon copy showed up on Friday is was some ******* record with 8 guitar solos or some ****. :rip: So Amazon is sending me a new copy that should be delivered tomorrow. 

If my orginal copy hasn’t shown up by august 22nd I’ll email customer service. 

I need FKA twigs to repress LP1 on blue vinyl, the colour of the album cover :jonny:  Maybe for its 10th anniversary in 2024 but I doubt it :chick3:

3 hours ago, greento said:

I need FKA twigs to repress LP1 on blue vinyl, the colour of the album cover :jonny:  Maybe for its 10th anniversary in 2024 but I doubt it :chick3:

Same, but for years I assumed that it was pressed on blue vinyl only to find out last year that wasn’t the case :rip:

A blue and red swirl (similar to the VMP Art Angels pressing) would be cool too :eek: 

Cannot believe it's been a month since I ordered Cinderella's Eyes and still haven't received it.

It's not like UK's across the world, I live in Europe too :deadbanana:

Bought these 2 beauty yesterday :heart2:

Jlo_bundle_store.jpg?ixlib=imgixjs-3.5.1

21 hours ago, James_Dean said:

UGH at least you've met the legend himself

giphy-gif-cid-790b761114a8b4e79766ccca1e444d1394ea773dd9b82983-rid-giphy.thumb.gif.5be0c813aa17031c4eff2e1ad68cc907.gif

Yes, and he looks even better in person if you like ‘em ripped, thique and short. His ass and thighs in dem jeans. A day to remember, a moment to never forget. :WAP:

1 hour ago, KK_Lover said:

Bought these 2 beauty yesterday :heart2:

Jlo_bundle_store.jpg?ixlib=imgixjs-3.5.1

Beauties. I’m missing OT6

These, along with This Is Me… Then are “supposedly” getting repressed on black vinyl later this year. I’ll buy them then. 

2 hours ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

Yes, and he looks even better in person if you like ‘em ripped, thique and short. His ass and thighs in dem jeans. A day to remember, a moment to never forget. :WAP:

Daddy :WAP:

2 hours ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

Beauties. I’m missing OT6

These, along with This Is Me… Then are “supposedly” getting repressed on black vinyl later this year. I’ll buy them then. 

I'd love to get LOVE? on vinyl :lakitu:

4 hours ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

shaking, he's literally my type. I've had a crush on him for years now, it's not funny. :weeps:

I've also heard from multiple people that he smells TOO good.

My replacement copy of the kick from Amazon (black pressing) came today hopefully my copy from her store shows ups soon. 

1 hour ago, ThehushSound said:

My replacement copy of the kick from Amazon (black pressing) came today hopefully my copy from her store shows ups soon. 

I’m in Canada and my vinyl from her store arrived today. Hope you get lucky soon!

Although, I also ordered the standard CD and I didn’t get it :confused: Maybe they shipped it separately but idk why they would

Randomly got an email telling me they couldn’t fulfill my order for the Caprisongs cassette and I’d get my money back… this whole time, I thought there were production delays but some people got them months ago?!

I swear they made like 10 of these cause I ordered really soon after the pre-order went up. And I ordered the CD with it so basically I just ordered a CD for 2x the cost of what it would’ve been off Amazon :rip: So annoying!

3 hours ago, James_Dean said:

I want Hard Candy on vinyl so bad :weeps:

Idk what the holdup is with her discography repress, but something tells me they’re ALL coming at ONCE :dancehall: 

30 minutes ago, Kings. said:

Idk what the holdup is with her discography repress, but something tells me they’re ALL coming at ONCE :dancehall: 

Right? All at once in a limited edition $500 boxset :gaycat6:

Have any of you guys bought any of the prince boxsets? I am thinking of purchasing the live purple rain tour boxset. His prices are steep af tho this is a cheaper option. I saw a boxset on amazon for $799.99 on 30% off sale. Just awful. I'm not sure how many of those they think they will be selling. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.