Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, stevenisFADING said:

OMG. If someone got a copy of the Cardi B Up! vinyl that they are willing to part with please sell me one. 

It's gone from the UO website. :monkey:

I'm not paying $24 on Discogs for one song. 

I’m supposed to go on Friday after work, but they might be gone by then. :monkey: Check your local UO, if you’re in the US. I called my stores yesterday because you can’t do it thru the site anymore. If I see any in clearance, I’ll pick one up for you and just ship it free because it’s only $2. But I have a feeling they might be gone by now. 

Edited by JCsNumba1Fan

14 minutes ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

I’m supposed to go on Friday after work, but they might be gone by then. :monkey: Check your local UO, if you’re in the US. I called my stores yesterday because you can’t do it thru the site anymore. If I see any in clearance, I’ll pick one up for you and just ship it free because it’s only $2. But I have a feeling they might be gone by now. 

Please let me know!! Thanks in advance.

I would definitely go to UO but the nearest one is 300 miles away. :deadbanana4:

I should be able to check in person if they have one in Dallas in 2 weeks but I doubt there will be any left. 

anyone know the best way to sell multiple vinyl quickly? I just wanna sell some of my least favourites to make room for more. I really don't mind how much I get for them either. is ebay / depop really the best place?

24 minutes ago, Kiel D-01 said:

Any news about the upcoming reissue of Madge's catalogue? :dancehall:

spacer.png

24 minutes ago, Kiel D-01 said:

wanna know this to, i need Ray of Light, True Blue and Bedtime Stories on coloured vinyl for a good price 

1 hour ago, greento said:

anyone know the best way to sell multiple vinyl quickly? I just wanna sell some of my least favourites to make room for more. I really don't mind how much I get for them either. is ebay / depop really the best place?

I would put them on Mercari and/or Depop for reasonable prices and they should go fast, but feel free to drop a list of the records here and see if any users wanna buy them first :michael:

2 hours ago, Kiel D-01 said:

We'll hear something within the next couple weeks when Finally Enough Love is released 

So I finally caved and ordered a copy of The Kick off of amazon cause i want to make sure I get a copy. Now hopefully my original copy will show up tomorrow. 

Does anybody have a link for the Finally Enough Love 6lp? I’m about to give up I’ve been looking for months :rip:

2 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Still no Spaceman vinyl :monkey:

It’s unfortunate. He’s doing everything else out pressing it. Even a limited run of 1k copies (hopefully signed) would be ideal.

Secured the HMV exclusive fern green edition of Homogenic yesterday in a tiny restock, must’ve been leftovers or canceled orders. :celestial4:

Has anyone had any experience with Forward2Me? I’m in the US so I have to use a forwarding service. Hoping it’s not too expensive.

20 minutes ago, Moloko Plus said:

Has anyone had any experience with Forward2Me? I’m in the US so I have to use a forwarding service. Hoping it’s not too expensive.

Yuh I used it first the first time earlier this year after another recommend it... it's a bit pricey, but I had no issues with the service!

Are any of you US girlies still waiting on your copy of the kick?

On 8/11/2022 at 11:42 PM, Kings. said:

I would put them on Mercari and/or Depop for reasonable prices and they should go fast, but feel free to drop a list of the records here and see if any users wanna buy them first :michael:

Put loads of my records that I don’t want on depop and literally nearly everything sold within minutes, some seconds :rip: I fear I may have put the prices too low, but just glad to have made some room for new stuff

On 8/11/2022 at 2:32 PM, stevenisFADING said:

Please let me know!! Thanks in advance.

I would definitely go to UO but the nearest one is 300 miles away. :deadbanana4:

I should be able to check in person if they have one in Dallas in 2 weeks but I doubt there will be any left. 

Ugh, no UP, but about 17 copies of that Jonas Brothers “X” single for the same discount. I’m not gonna lie, I bought one when it was like $5, but it’s embarrassing that it’s still so widely available in stores for so cheap. Clearance rack was overall pretty disappointing. They told me to call back to see if there are any returns, but why would anyone return something for $1.99. :skull:

Fff at Blackground having the Urban exclusive of OIAM sent to Target :ahh: the other variant still hasn't shipped god

1 hour ago, ALA said:

Fff at Blackground having the Urban exclusive of OIAM sent to Target :ahh: the other variant still hasn't shipped god

Let me head to Target…

On 8/11/2022 at 8:11 PM, drivers license said:

they started pressing Dignity on vinyl? where can i get it omg :jonny2:

UO. Right now you can buy Dignity, Most Wanted & self titled

included this:

spacer.png

I need this to be released 

• ATRL Moderator

A store in my mall had Mallrat’s Butterfly Blue vinyl mistakenly listed for CD price and I snagged it so quick :jonnycat:

On 8/12/2022 at 4:27 PM, Moloko Plus said:

Yes. I love it tbh. 

On 8/12/2022 at 8:50 PM, ThehushSound said:

Are any of you US girlies still waiting on your copy of the kick?

I am. I’m sooooo over it at this point. 

On 8/13/2022 at 6:48 AM, JCsNumba1Fan said:

Ugh, no UP, but about 17 copies of that Jonas Brothers “X” single for the same discount. I’m not gonna lie, I bought one when it was like $5, but it’s embarrassing that it’s still so widely available in stores for so cheap. Clearance rack was overall pretty disappointing. They told me to call back to see if there are any returns, but why would anyone return something for $1.99. :skull:

Thank you for checking anyway! :heart2:

On 8/12/2022 at 11:21 AM, James_Dean said:

Still no Spaceman vinyl :monkey:

Still no Yebba Dawn vinyl and the album turns 1 next month. RCA fumbled the bag. :rip:

Edited by Mellark

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.