Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

2 minutes ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

True! But still pretty disappointing overall. I’m trying to think of the best Hollywood Records vinyl packaging from UO. Are most of them pretty lackluster? You might get a gatefold, but no insert or printed inner sleeves. Something is always missing. 

Does anyone own a Hollywood Records UO pressing that is just excellent? Gatefold, printed inner sleeves, etc? 

Sadly no…

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

I ask myself more often why is Faith not re-issued.

well, it was rereleased with bonus cd and dvd, and even LP box set :)

6 hours ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

Wow! Sound of Vinyl just sent me a shipping notification for dark green One in a Million by Aaliyah! Meanwhile it keeps getting pushed back everywhere else (Amazon just pushed it back to the 12th). 

Weird it’s still delayed somewhere but at least they’re pressed. I’ve noticed Juno.co.uk had uploaded a scan of the back cover so it’s coming for real. :duca:

The new Pang variant turned out to be "clear smoke", basically the same as the VMP pressing

Secondary, 5 of 5

4 hours ago, bestfiction said:

The new Pang variant turned out to be "clear smoke", basically the same as the VMP pressing

Secondary, 5 of 5

Omg, no way. Not sure if I’m glad or not. :ducky: Is this one yours?

I ordered it on Amazon and just last week it got pushed back, twice. :rip:

5 minutes ago, SUPER CANNES said:

Omg, no way. Not sure if I’m glad or not. :ducky: Is this one yours?

I ordered it on Amazon and just last week it got pushed back, twice. :rip:

nope, saw this on discogs, a person picked it up on her tour and it's supposedly out in the UK in 2 days

didn't know that amazon had it, I thought it was indie exclusive?

12 minutes ago, bestfiction said:

nope, saw this on discogs, a person picked it up on her tour and it's supposedly out in the UK in 2 days

didn't know that amazon had it, I thought it was indie exclusive?

Oh, I see. It’s here: https://smile.amazon.de/-/en/Caroline-Polachek/dp/B09QH34MSL/ 

If you pre-order it, it’ll say translucent in the order summary. :smiley:

3 minutes ago, SUPER CANNES said:

Oh, I see. It’s here: https://smile.amazon.de/-/en/Caroline-Polachek/dp/B09QH34MSL/ 

If you pre-order it, it’ll say translucent in the order summary. :smiley:

oh I see, it was saying "Out of stock" for me but that's probably due to where I'm from kii

I saw it being advertised as "translucent", "fog" or "cream" but I assume it's this pressing and there will be no others aside from the Newbury one

so i'm currently in Paris and Fnac's selection is so cute, i wanted to buy like 5 vinyls but idk how i will safely bring them back home :rip: i got the gold edition of Once Twice Melody for only 55 euros.

Edited by Young In Love

9 hours ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

True! But still pretty disappointing overall. I’m trying to think of the best Hollywood Records vinyl packaging from UO. Are most of them pretty lackluster? You might get a gatefold, but no insert or printed inner sleeves. Something is always missing. 

Does anyone own a Hollywood Records UO pressing that is just excellent? Gatefold, printed inner sleeves, etc? 

it's so annoying. Looks like us going to have to make innersleeves  :rip:

28 minutes ago, OnMyCoolJ said:

https://www.jpc.de/jpcng/poprock/detail/-/art/beyonce-renaissance/hnum/11016245

It's 67,99€ on JPC. Preordered but I hope we get it in our physical store (HHV) so I can use my employee discount on it. 

1 hour ago, Daddy said:

https://www.jpc.de/jpcng/poprock/detail/-/art/beyonce-renaissance/hnum/11016245

It's 67,99€ on JPC. Preordered but I hope we get it in our physical store (HHV) so I can use my employee discount on it. 

Thanks. So far HHV has the best deal out. Just want to wait a lil bit more to see what Amazon EU will be asking. 

Bought it from uk Amazon. :alexz:

Hope we get a remixes vinyl somewhere down the line. 

22 hours ago, bestfiction said:

Secondary, 5 of 5

Ooh mine was shipped yesterday from Rough Trade, I’m hoping it looks like this tbh, looks much cooler than just a plain clear one

19 hours ago, bestfiction said:

oh I see, it was saying "Out of stock" for me but that's probably due to where I'm from kii

I saw it being advertised as "translucent", "fog" or "cream" but I assume it's this pressing and there will be no others aside from the Newbury one

Yeah, I think it’s the same pressing. 

• ATRL Moderator

My copy of Renaissance is out for delivery today! It shipped fast too, my order was finally sent out of the Buena Park, California just two days ago. 

18 hours ago, thaMONSTERkid said:

.....urban pushed back aaliyah's vinyl AGAIN ughh

I saw some ppl on Insta say they were charged for it, so we'll see if it's truly pushed back or not :cupid:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.