Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

I wish they would start the Whitney pre-orders already. 

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, OnMyCoolJ said:

I wish they would start the Whitney pre-orders already. 

I’m not here for another Blackground wait. Let them announce it when they know for sure the time frame of release. I’d rather wait a few months than a year. 2023 could mean any quarter. 

Have any of you guys ever bought a "one step" vinyl? Is it worth it. i am thinking of buying the thriller one step vinyl and it is expensive af lol

Did anyone get the first pressing of Renaissance from Bey’s shop? My shipping label was created like a week & a half ago but I’ve got no updates 

Just now, Pink Whitney said:

Did anyone get the first pressing of Renaissance from Bey’s shop? My shipping label was created like a week & a half ago but I’ve got no updates 

mine is being delivered tomorrow!

1 hour ago, Pink Whitney said:

Are you in the US or overseas? 

sometimes my updates stop once it leaves the US. 

Did anyone get Denim & Rhinestones?

I've been reading negative reviews regarding the gatefold, so I'm not convinced in buying it...

There isn't a youtube video unpacking the vinyl yet, so I'd be glad to read your comments if anyone of you has received it...

7 hours ago, Pink Whitney said:

Mine is out for delivery, and I live in the states

Dignity is GORGEOUS :jonny4: Kinda upset it comes in a generic white sleeve tho. 

What was the point of the limited edition Renaissance vinyl if her store just put up another limited edition vinyl that has both covers and better extras like a photo book :rip: I’m so annoyed that I didn’t just wait, I should’ve known something better would come along

My renaissance copy arrived with crushed corners and seam split. :biblio:

Edited by Kiel D-01
spelling

• ATRL Moderator
10 hours ago, Pink Whitney said:

I checked mine this morning and just like you, no updates other than the shipping label being created.  I live in the US. 

13 hours ago, OnMyCoolJ said:

Are you in the US or overseas? 

sometimes my updates stop once it leaves the US. 

I’m in the US, it says my shipping label was created on July 21st but USPS is still waiting for the item:monkey:if they lost it I’m going to be so pissed 

My order with The Kick and Friends in The Corner should arrive sometime this week, but GRAMMYsance arrived today. Gorgeous, dahhhling. 

Anyone that's gotten The Kick - Can you share what the signed poster looks like?

17 hours ago, Pink Whitney said:

6 hours ago, khalyan said:

I checked mine this morning and just like you, no updates other than the shipping label being created.  I live in the US. 

I'm in the same situation and apparently it's shipping from a city just 2 hours away from me. :skull:

7 hours ago, Kiel D-01 said:

My renaissance copy arrived with crushed corners and seam split. :biblio:

mine has seam splits on the cover and the sleeves :deadbanana4:

RENAI(GRAMMY)SSANCE(ACCLAIMED) would pop up at Target once Euphoria S2 vinyl sold out. I keep turning on the notification to be alerted of a restock, but as soon as I get the notification it’s soldout again :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.