Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

11 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

I concur, but I'm okay with this. Not everyone can come up with such a quality vinyl package  :foxaylove2:

Are you going to buy this one? I’m penny pinching until mid-August, so I’m not sure, lol. I need a sugar daddy. 

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

Are you going to buy this one? I’m penny pinching until mid-August, so I’m not sure, lol. I need a sugar daddy. 

I did purchase it. I didn't order the alternate pressing, because I wasn't convinced it was going to be the only variant :dies:

So I took a risk and waited- and I'm happy with this version :chick1:  thank goodness there haven't been any other major releases lately... a blessing in disguise lol

16 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

I did purchase it. I didn't order the alternate pressing, because I wasn't convinced it was going to be the only variant :dies:

So I took a risk and waited- and I'm happy with this version :chick1:  thank goodness there haven't been any other major releases lately... a blessing in disguise lol

****, and I was just saying the same thing a few pages about waiting until there’s another (inevitable) variant but I went against my instincts and gave into FOMO. I def would’ve just ordered this one. I still might get it if it’s available for awhile, but I have a feeling it’ll sell out quicker.  :jonny6:

Spoiler

7-EBF7-A05-50-D2-425-D-B527-DBAD59696-E9

1eb0c589cc4bb011448e0d30ec23bc9d.gif

200.gif

Edited by JCsNumba1Fan

The shipping cost for Renaissance is still irking me, but I might have to get it. Are we expecting a wide release?

4 minutes ago, ndreaas said:

The shipping cost for Renaissance is still irking me, but I might have to get it. Are we expecting a wide release?

Who knows. There's a countdown that says 1 week drop. 

Do we think this collectors item will be widely available? 

if I miss out I honestly don’t care because I already have the limited one. I just don’t want a Homecoming repeat where it started on the site and then later was made widely available. 

I think it will be widely available, but I’m tired of artists pulling this FOMO ****. I’m gonna just stop preordering and take my chances with resellers because most times it’s not even “limited” especially when there’s tens of thousands of copies pressed :toofunny3:

It really bothers me that I've ordered Cinderella's Eyes on July 11th, paid 21 eur for shipping and the record still hasn't arrived (currently in Deutsche Post mail terminal for the last two days) but when I purchased Agnes back in May from Bengans, they also charged me 21 eur for shipping and the record arrived literally 2 days after via DHL.

8 hours ago, James_Dean said:

would love to get this but i’m never buying from her shop again. the Homecoming vinyl arrived DESTROYED due to their poor packaging (it literally had a hole on it) and they refused to give me a refund or exchange. 

after insisting for weeks they made me send them pics of the vinyls broken in two or scratched in order to get a refund, which was really ****** up 

Does anyone remember the discount code we all used when the homecoming boxset dropped? :coffee: I feel like it could be worth a shot tbh

5 minutes ago, Joyride said:

no way :ahh:

I'll be cancelling her store order and waiting for it to pop up on Amazon w/ free shipping nnn 

On 7/26/2022 at 6:26 PM, JCsNumba1Fan said:

Just bought this and Rihanna’s Good Girl Gone Bad for $44 with the discount + free shipping. Not bad. My only concern is that Aaliyah has an August 5th release date everywhere. I don’t want them to hold off on shipping Rihanna if/when Aaliyah gets pushed back to September or even later. Does Sound of Vinyl ship separately if you have a pre-order and one that’s in stock? I don’t need them shipped together just because I bought them together. 

i did the same thing...my rihanna vinyl shipped this morning

Ugh, should've checked this thread before buying the Renaissance vinyl from her site :gaycat6:

3 hours ago, TaylorNation said:

would love to get this but i’m never buying from her shop again. the Homecoming vinyl arrived DESTROYED due to their poor packaging (it literally had a hole on it) and they refused to give me a refund or exchange. 

after insisting for weeks they made me send them pics of the vinyls broken in two or scratched in order to get a refund, which was really ****** up 

Did I take a risk by buying the new vinyl from her shop then? :chick3: I don't know how the general experience is with stuff from her store. 

48 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

I'll be cancelling her store order and waiting for it to pop up on Amazon w/ free shipping nnn 

if they come up with this all sales are final **** I'm suing

1 hour ago, Joyride said:

if they come up with this all sales are final **** I'm suing

They shouldn’t. I was able to cancel my first one.

-

And it’s up at Amazon now :bibliahh:

I’m glad I didn’t cave and get it from her store. :jonnycat: 

I’ll be getting it from Amazon (since they guarantee the lowest price upon release date from the initial price that’s set at preorder) and Target since I have cash back from them that I’ve been waiting to use :cm: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.