Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

My order with The Kick and Friends in the Corner shipped early yesterday morning. I used to pray for times like this!

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I may never get my Blackground pressings :emofish:  ... I think I'll get this and add it to my VMP + UO Aaliyah pressings

53 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

What was it? 

Scroll down on the page lol

Jonas Brothers Feat. Karol G 12" single :chick1:

47 minutes ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

Since I may never get my Blackground pressings :emofish:  ... I think I'll get this and add it to my VMP + UO Aaliyah pressings

Just bought this and Rihanna’s Good Girl Gone Bad for $44 with the discount + free shipping. Not bad. My only concern is that Aaliyah has an August 5th release date everywhere. I don’t want them to hold off on shipping Rihanna if/when Aaliyah gets pushed back to September or even later. Does Sound of Vinyl ship separately if you have a pre-order and one that’s in stock? I don’t need them shipped together just because I bought them together. 

22 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Has anyone spotted Dignity in stores yet? I don't want to get it online 

Not yet. I just went yesterday at the mall. However, my online status now says “Order processing to ship.” I’m going back this weekend, so I’ll let you know if I see it, bestie. :chick1:

8 minutes ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

Not yet. I just went yesterday at the mall. However, my online status now says “Order processing to ship.” I’m going back this weekend, so I’ll let you know if I see it, bestie. :chick1:

Thanks bestie :heart2: I've been checking their site daily to see if the listing shows it in stock at any locals stores, but no luck yet. I can wait a bit!

Still waiting those Madonna re-releases from Warner.  :cm:

It seems we're not getting anything this year except remix album.

3 hours ago, Musicology said:

Still waiting those Madonna re-releases from Warner.  :cm:

It seems we're not getting anything this year except remix album.

I just hope the success of the remix album doesn’t determine the fate of the rereleases. 

I should've pulled a Wesley and ordered 4 copies of Renaissance. :cm:

i'm planning on buying the whitney houston VMP vinyl because it looks so pretty but it'll end up costing me $179.95 in my local currency:chick3:

18 minutes ago, thetea said:

i'm planning on buying the whitney houston VMP vinyl because it looks so pretty but it'll end up costing me $179.95 in my local currency:chick3:

You can use this referral code for $10 off an order of $50+ before tax. I know it's not much, but better than nothing :chick1:

http://rwrd.io/j0z6n9g

On 7/26/2022 at 3:42 PM, James_Dean said:

Thanks bestie :heart2: I've been checking their site daily to see if the listing shows it in stock at any locals stores, but no luck yet. I can wait a bit!

If I see it in stores, do you want me to pick up a copy for you? I’m going on Saturday. Obvi I would sell it to you for estimated retail price without the tax because I’m sweet like that. :heart:

• ATRL Moderator

Are we getting shipping notifications for the Beyonce vinyl or is it just going to show up one day?

Just now, khalyan said:

Are we getting shipping notifications for the Beyonce vinyl or is it just going to show up one day?

I have no idea, I actually sold two of my record to get one and I haven't gotten any info other than the confirmation email :toofunny2:

24 minutes ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

If I see it in stores, do you want me to pick up a copy for you? I’m going on Saturday. Obvi I would sell it to you for estimated retail price without the tax because I’m sweet like that. :heart:

Oh no no! I am just waiting for it to pop up in stores so I can use my rewards coupon + avoid shipping fees :laugh:  but thank you tho! I appreciate you offering :heart2:

1 minute ago, James_Dean said:

Oh no no! I am just waiting for it to pop up in stores so I can use my rewards coupon + avoid shipping fees :laugh:  but thank you tho! I appreciate you offering :heart2:

Gotcha! I’ll still let you know if I see it, tho! And if I was you, I’d do the same. Ain’t nobody got time for waiting for things to arrive when you can just take a short trip to pick it up yourself WITH A COUPON in hand! We see each other. 

yep-thats-right.gif

8 minutes ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

Gotcha! I’ll still let you know if I see it, tho! And if I was you, I’d do the same. Ain’t nobody got time for waiting for things to arrive when you can just take a short trip to pick it up yourself WITH A COUPON in hand! We see each other. 

yep-thats-right.gif

Our minds >>>

po7yIAa.gif

53 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Why's everyone so quiet? :cupid:

I feel like nobody’s moving because everything is either delayed or we’re waiting for dreams that aren’t coming true. It’s been a very boring summer for vinyl, imo. Even the sales don’t excite me because there’s never anything I want. 

5 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

I feel like she should’ve done this with the other cover. It should’ve been the reverse. But judging by the release date, they clearly prioritized one variant early on and worked on this later. 

7 minutes ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

I feel like she should’ve done this with the other cover. It should’ve been the reverse. But judging by the release date, they clearly prioritized one variant early on and worked on this later. 

I concur, but I'm okay with this. Not everyone can come up with such a quality vinyl package  :foxaylove2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.