Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

My signed copy of Luke Hemmings album arrived and ofc it has a seam split. I can’t even buy a standard copy and swap the gatefolds since he signed the jacket??‍♂️

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Oktober Knight said:

I went record shopping in Dublin and scored reputation and Future Sex/Love Sounds on vinyl for a decent price. They were so hard to find in the states. 

I don’t understand why this one is so hard to get when it was literally repressed last year. :skull:

6 minutes ago, Kings. said:

My signed copy of Luke Hemmings album arrived and ofc it has a seam split. I can’t even buy a standard copy and swap the gatefolds since he signed the jacket??‍♂️

Ugh! This is the dilemma. I much prefer when they sign the jacket over some art card or whatever, but then you take the gamble of not getting a perfect copy. Is the seam split that bad? 

28 minutes ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

Ugh! This is the dilemma. I much prefer when they sign the jacket over some art card or whatever, but then you take the gamble of not getting a perfect copy. Is the seam split that bad? 

it’s not too bad, but I would’ve liked if he signed a separate jacket so I could at least frame one or have it sealed :toofunny3: It’s fine I guess.

1 hour ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

I don’t understand why this one is so hard to get when it was literally repressed last year. :skull:

Especially when Amazon had it on sale for $9.99 a few times :gaycat6:

Future Sex/Love Sounds

eBay babe

How did I miss that? :biblionny:
-

I find it so funny when users on Depop try to message me about the price of records I’m selling as if you can’t see what they’ve sold and that they’re doing the same thing :lmao:

And then upon further inspection I can see that this same user that just messaged me has purchased records from Depop, then resold them for 2x what they paid :bibliahh: These people are self righteous and cracked out :rip: 

5 hours ago, Kings. said:

How did I miss that? :biblionny:
-

I find it so funny when users on Depop try to message me about the price of records I’m selling as if you can’t see what they’ve sold and that they’re doing the same thing :lmao:

And then upon further inspection I can see that this same user that just messaged me has purchased records from Depop, then resold them for 2x what they paid :bibliahh: These people are self righteous and cracked out :rip: 

My favorite was a seller repeatedly offering $10 on multiple records, all mint condition/sealed and worth at minimum 4 times as much. Meanwhile her page consists of random “vintage” clothes no doubt scavenged from Goodwill that she’s asking $100 for :toofunny2:

I sent her a very strongly worded message to leave me alone :rip:

13 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Has Iggy said anything about the vinyl? Maybe I should cancel. 

Didn’t she just give us an update less than a month ago :rip: you can wait a little longer

3 minutes ago, Headlock said:

My favorite was a seller repeatedly offering $10 on multiple records, all mint condition/sealed and worth at minimum 4 times as much. Meanwhile her page consists of random “vintage” clothes no doubt scavenged from Goodwill that she’s asking $100 for :toofunny2:

I sent her a very strongly worded message to leave me alone :rip:

djdjdjxkkd you better get her :lmao: I hate that they have that offers thing now because you can’t turn it off. I’ve gotten a few on records that I legit would just post not even 24 hours before they came in. 3 different sellers kept sending offers even though my descriptions say “price is firm” and my bio states “not open to offers” :toofunny3: I eventually block them because idhtt.

3 minutes ago, Kings. said:

djdjdjxkkd you better get her :lmao: I hate that they have that offers thing now because you can’t turn it off. I’ve gotten a few on records that I legit would just post not even 24 hours before they came in. 3 different sellers kept sending offers even though my descriptions say “price is firm” and my bio states “not open to offers” :toofunny3: I eventually block them because idhtt.

I get joy when I hit that reject offer button :sistrens:

2 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

I get joy when I hit that reject offer button :sistrens:

:bibliahh:I give them three times to send silly offers before I block :fan:

• ATRL Moderator
22 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Has Iggy said anything about the vinyl? Maybe I should cancel. 

Some people got the unsigned ones already.  I'm just hoping my signed one comes in soon

My copy of The Kick shipped!!!!!:duca:

my signed about last night vinyl randomly arrived yesterday with no warning :chick1:

My Jeremy Zucker CRUSHER (the grey variant from Amazon) arrived and it looks to be warped :toofunny3: Not to mention it’s in a jacket and not gatefold like it was (kinda) teased to be :rip: 

22 hours ago, JoAddams said:

pics from @ vinylbrandon

50-25

No gatefold or printed inner sleeves? Not surprised, but still… ugh. 

Edited by JCsNumba1Fan

22 hours ago, JoAddams said:

pics from @ vinylbrandon

50-25

That’s soo cute

Is there no way of getting Renaissance on vinyl now?

Just organized my records today so I have a bit of room before Surrender and Renaissance arrive. :duca:

1 hour ago, ndreaas said:

Is there no way of getting Renaissance on vinyl now?

Not unless she releases other editions. 

this one said one time pressing 

Urban is having a 50% off sale items. Not a whole lot of vinyl left but stuff like Love for Sale ($5 with sale) is still there

I can't wait to receive my copy of The Kick. it's been a LONG time waiting but i'll be playing the f*ck out of it.

18 hours ago, BreakinTheIce said:

Urban is having a 50% off sale items. Not a whole lot of vinyl left but stuff like Love for Sale ($5 with sale) is still there

I might get Cynthia Erivo, add some more records to get free shipping and then cancel.  :giraffe:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.