Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

If we actually get these damn Aaliyah vinyls in September :rip:I can't 

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, ALA said:

i still think they'll get pushed back to 2023.

48 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Already :deadbanana4:

oYBFGZO.png

Not them using screenshots from the promo video as images. :deadbanana:

4 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Bruh depop payments is so stupid. Just gimme my money fools :rip:

I actually prefer it :fan: You get more money if you ship the items yourself + there’s no PayPal fees being taken out, only Depop’s :cm: 

2 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Already :deadbanana4:

oYBFGZO.png

GIRL :deadbanana2:

Just now, Kings. said:

I actually prefer it :fan: You get more money if you ship the items yourself + there’s no PayPal fees being taken out, only Depop’s :cm: 

Wait... I didn't realize this :rip: points were made!!

I got annoyed because they want to hold my funds for 10 days for being a "new seller", even though it's not my first time selling on depop :confused: but it is my first time going through depop payments, so that's probs it. 

9 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Wait... I didn't realize this :rip: points were made!!

I got annoyed because they want to hold my funds for 10 days for being a "new seller", even though it's not my first time selling on depop :confused: but it is my first time going through depop payments, so that's probs it. 

That’s why! They made me wait 10 days after my first sale directly through them, but trust me it’ll be worth it after that first sale. The funds come to you within two business days!

7 hours ago, EDEJtheArtist said:

Just scored a sealed copy of Erotica, only 3 left until I finish my  Madonna discography! If anyone knows where to get Hard Candy, MDNA, or Rebel Heart for a reasonable price lmk!

I would wait until she represses her entire catalog with new variants, but that’s just me. I haven’t completed my Madonna collection for that sole reason. 

12 minutes ago, Kings. said:

That’s why! They made me wait 10 days after my first sale directly through them, but trust me it’ll be worth it after that first sale. The funds come to you within two business days!

Sounds good. Thank you :heart:

• ATRL Moderator

Renaissance is about to be one of my most valuable records somehow isn’t it?

24 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Sounds good. Thank you :heart:

You’re welcome :heart:

16 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Renaissance is about to be one of my most valuable records somehow isn’t it?

I think so, and I’m glad I got two copies :sistrens: I should’ve kept it at four, but I didn’t wanna be greedy.mp3

Edited by Kings.

I ordered two copies of the Sea Green version of H*rry's vinyl and they showed up two weeks after they fully refunded, both in mint condition :sistrens:

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Joyride said:

I ordered two copies of the Sea Green version of H*rry's vinyl and they showed up two weeks after they fully refunded, both in mint condition :sistrens:

I love that for you! :sistrens:

2 minutes ago, Joyride said:

A win!

I did my first Discogs purchase :emofish: I’m still new the app but hopefully everything goes well with my purchase.

I wish all of Tinashe albums were on vinyl. I think just one went into print.

6 minutes ago, Power love said:

I wish all of Tinashe albums were on vinyl. I think just one went into print.

2, Joyride and Songs for You.

7 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

2, Joyride and Songs for You.

Where can i buy them in the states?

After I saw the cover, that sealed the deal to pre-order Renaissance. :gaycat2:  It's the way my Discogs value is going to go up because of Renaissance. 

1 hour ago, Power love said:

Where can i buy them in the states?

Probably Discogs or any other reselling site. 

Joyride had a clear variant that was a FYE exclusive here in the US- limited to 750 copies. There are a couple still available on Discogs. 
SFY was a webstore exclusive that restocked once in 2021. That one is probably going to be the most difficult to get at a reasonable price anywhere.

I went record shopping in Dublin and scored reputation and Future Sex/Love Sounds on vinyl for a decent price. They were so hard to find in the states. 

30 minutes ago, Oktober Knight said:

I went record shopping in Dublin and scored reputation and Future Sex/Love Sounds on vinyl for a decent price. They were so hard to find in the states. 

Dublin having not one but TWO Tower Records was something I'll never forget :jonnycat:

3 hours ago, BreakinTheIce said:

Dublin having not one but TWO Tower Records was something I'll never forget :jonnycat:

Tower records was a dud for me (even the movie section) but Golden Disc was quite nice! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.