Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

1 hour ago, Attitude said:

Kind of disappointed it's standard black.

I love this, I prefer this cover over the original. :smitten2: A silver record would've been perfect for the album but standard black works too.

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

That's odd the vinyl isn't colored. Who was that artist that claimed Bey was really intrigued by his gold vinyl pressing...? Anyone remember what I'm talking about?

21 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

That's odd the vinyl isn't colored. Who was that artist that claimed Bey was really intrigued by his gold vinyl pressing...? Anyone remember what I'm talking about?

Maybe she’s saving that for a special edition. Like the Lemonade one that was like 500. 

Edited by OnMyCoolJ
Correction

2 hours ago, Attitude said:

I love it, cover is better than original. And I'm not disappointed with black vinyl because packaging is chic.

6 hours ago, Kings. said:

Just added Alexander 23’s Aftershock to my Discogs and now I allegedly (because I think it’s off by a few) have 240 records :cm: I also counted my preorders and I have 31 waiting to arrive/ship out/release. I might cap my  collecting of most of my faves past releases at 300 and only buy albums I really want from then on out.

I wish I had this kind of discipline. Sometimes I do, but most of the time, FOMO gets the best of me. 

3 hours ago, Attitude said:

Finally convinced. She’s a beauty. 

6 hours ago, James_Dean said:

I'm predicting another month delay after the 30th... so late August 

aaXSzjt.gif

So we won’t physically have it until September.

aaXSzjt.gif

This will make the inevitable seam split more annoying. 

2 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Maybe she picked colors for her inevitable discography pressings.

aaXSzjt.gif

This constant crying about "colored" vinyl when black fits the whole thing perfectly 

snatched the renaissance. last time i checked, the shipping to UK was way more than the vinyl itself so i stopped myself. i saw the artwork and had to get it, but seems like it is in the UK store now for a reasonable price! 

5 hours ago, James_Dean said:

That was…Leon Bridges I believe :matty: 

But keep in mind this is just RENAISSANCE: act i :cm: 

3 hours ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

I wish I had this kind of discipline. Sometimes I do, but most of the time, FOMO gets the best of me. 

Finally convinced. She’s a beauty. 

So we won’t physically have it until September.

aaXSzjt.gif

This will make the inevitable seam split more annoying. 

Honestly if you know where to look you can score stuff that’s sold out. I keep my Depop and Mercari searches fine tuned to records that I really want and turn on my notifications. It’s worked most times.

2 hours ago, Daddy said:

This constant crying about "colored" vinyl when black fits the whole thing perfectly 

Who was crying? ?

5 hours ago, Kings. said:

That was…Leon Bridges I believe :matty: 

But keep in mind this is just RENAISSANCE: act i :cm: 

Oop that's right... inch resting :gaycat5:

7 hours ago, Yawn said:

snatched the renaissance. last time i checked, the shipping to UK was way more than the vinyl itself so i stopped myself. i saw the artwork and had to get it, but seems like it is in the UK store now for a reasonable price! 

Wtf, they changed prices for the shipping? I feel robbed paying 30 pounds for shipping!!

Shall I file a complaint? :gaycat5:

The limited edition cover is gorgeous btw! I think I prefer it to the standard one.

Edited by TheseThingsHappen

7 minutes ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

Wtf, they changed prices for the shipping? I feel robbed paying 30 pounds for shipping!!

The limited edition cover is gorgeous btw! I think I prefer it to the standard one.

You should and the artwork is so good.

6 minutes ago, Kings. said:

You should and the artwork is so good.

Thanks. I just sent them an email. 

Idk why I thought Bey was gonna do all out with the vinyl variants (UO, Walmart, Target, Indie, etc) cuz it just seems like the webstore exclusive is gonna be its only vinyl variant 

12 minutes ago, period sis said:

Idk why I thought Bey was gonna do all out with the vinyl variants (UO, Walmart, Target, Indie, etc) cuz it just seems like the webstore exclusive is gonna be its only vinyl variant 

As someone who lives in the UK, I'm glad about this. :lakitu:  

Anyway, I just snagged a copy of renaissance, the alternative artwork looks sickening. I am not the biggest fan of BMS, she's a cute girl but I'm over her already, just hoping the album is full of bangers. 

Edited by Kiel D-01

1 hour ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

yeah i paid £40 all in. it hopefully isn’t travelling so far too so less chance of it being damaged :kitty:

Just scored a sealed copy of Erotica, only 3 left until I finish my  Madonna discography! If anyone knows where to get Hard Candy, MDNA, or Rebel Heart for a reasonable price lmk!

4 minutes ago, EDEJtheArtist said:

Just scored a sealed copy of Erotica, only 3 left until I finish my  Madonna discography! If anyone knows where to get Hard Candy, MDNA, or Rebel Heart for a reasonable price lmk!

prices are over the roof for hc and mdna. i only missing them as well.

2 hours ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

I think they were making people cancel their original order and place another order to honor the new shipping price. 

Its sold out now. 

wonder if any other standard or exclusives will be announced. 

Wow, I'm not shocked it sold out. Wasn't someone saying there were only 30k copies for sale? 

1 minute ago, Attitude said:

Wow, I'm not shocked it sold out. Wasn't someone saying there were only 30k copies for sale? 

That's what reddit had said was available when they first went up

10 minutes ago, Attitude said:

33K copies were sold

1 hour ago, EDEJtheArtist said:

Just scored a sealed copy of Erotica,

Why didn’t you wait for the rerelease coming up soon? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.