Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

Does anybody know anything about Future Nostalgia coloured records? Any chance they are going to be restocked (on Recordstore or such for example)? 

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, likefoxesdo said:

I won't be able to take any till later in the day but the picture on Discogs kinda gives the idea:

https://www.discogs.com/release/23804816-BANKS-Serpentina

It's a small detail but it's a nice touch! And I like that there's still a regular jacket inside the PVC instead of just sticking the vinyl in there by itself. I haven't opened it yet but apparently there's a poster in there too, plus the Urban version has the alternative artwork AND colour. Main downside is that it's not gatefold but I'm okay with that.

I didn't expect these kinda details for this release so I'm happy!

I wasn't intending to buy this album, but this is cute. It reminds me of the sleeve that came with Goddess. 

MS05MjM3LmpwZWc.jpeg NzAtMTM5MS5qcGVn.jpeg

5 hours ago, OnMyCoolJ said:

Wish they would include Waiting To Exhale to this line up. 

I have the purple edition that came out some years ago, and it has its fair share of issues. I’d love a repress. 

guys, has anyone experienced this weird.. uhm... slippery feeling with your outer sleeves? I have a bunch left from Big Fudge and they got ugly so fast... the plastic almost feels oily so I had to switch them real fast. it even left a little bit of dirt or whatever it was on my records.

1 hour ago, Joyride said:

guys, has anyone experienced this weird.. uhm... slippery feeling with your outer sleeves? I have a bunch left from Big Fudge and they got ugly so fast... the plastic almost feels oily so I had to switch them real fast. it even left a little bit of dirt or whatever it was on my records.

I use that brand sleeves and have had no issues whatsoever :chick2:

our favorite serial vinyl variant pusher’s latest album variant #3 of #6 just restocked :cm: 

New drinking game for how many times UO will push Dignity back? 

I went to check on my order and much to my non-surprise, it moved from the 23rd to the 30th. 

real-housewives-of-atlanta-real-housewiv

3 hours ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

New drinking game for how many times UO will push Dignity back? 

I went to check on my order and much to my non-surprise, it moved from the 23rd to the 30th. 

real-housewives-of-atlanta-real-housewiv

I'm predicting another month delay after the 30th... so late August 

aaXSzjt.gif

Just added Alexander 23’s Aftershock to my Discogs and now I allegedly (because I think it’s off by a few) have 240 records :cm: I also counted my preorders and I have 31 waiting to arrive/ship out/release. I might cap my  collecting of most of my faves past releases at 300 and only buy albums I really want from then on out.

• ATRL Moderator
15 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Stupid question but will vinyl melt in this heat.

aaXSzjt.gif

https://www.newsweek.com/vinyl-record-melts-sun-during-brutal-british-heatwave-1612228

Short answer, no, so long as they are protected from direct sunlight/heat they should be fine. Warping though...

I've got a international package being delivered to more and i have no idea what is it is other then its got to be a vinyl. :deadbanana4:

mI'm thinking its my Divine Intervention album that i thought got lost in the post in January, i'm assuming it probably had to spend months sitting in port waiting to be processed.

If its not that album i have no idea what it is because I haven't received any shipping notifications and I can't figure out the origin of the package it just shows that it arrived at the USPS office after being dropped off from UPS and i can't trace it through the ups website. 

18 minutes ago, Attitude said:

aaXSzjt.gif

They will warp bb

aaXSzjt.gif

1 hour ago, Kings. said:

Just added Alexander 23’s Aftershock to my Discogs and now I allegedly (because I think it’s off by a few) have 240 records :cm: I also counted my preorders and I have 31 waiting to arrive/ship out/release. I might cap my  collecting of most of my faves past releases at 300 and only buy albums I really want from then on out.

Rich daddy

aaXSzjt.gif

1 hour ago, Attitude said:

aaXSzjt.gif

Why was I thinking if I moved somewhere where it’s hot a majority of the time that this might happen

aaXSzjt.gif

1 hour ago, James_Dean said:

They will warp bb

aaXSzjt.gif

Rich daddy

aaXSzjt.gif

I wish

aaXSzjt.gif

I can't believe there was a Zorra by Bad Gyal vinyl and I missed out on it

2 minutes ago, Attitude said:

I prefer the OG cover :katie:

now that ladies and gentleman is how you sell a product, the OG cover is ugly

9 minutes ago, Attitude said:

The way I ran to Beyonce's store to pre-order this.

• ATRL Moderator
9 minutes ago, Attitude said:

GORGEOUS :jonnycat:

Love it, but still hoping it will be released with the original cover too

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.