Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

16 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Omg I'm so sorry I thought you were making up a nickname for someone, and I couldn't make out who it was- but that's her actual name :gaycat6:

I've never heard of her, but she has a sweet voice. Lemme look into ha :chick1:

OH :toofunny3: I assumed you did since she’s very popular within the vinyl community. the girls go crazy over her releases and they always sell out. Her EP “Our Extended Play” was really good!

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

Got Christine & the Queen’s Chaleur Humaine from UO for $4.99 today :smitten: 

• ATRL Moderator

Sabrina and Avril need to stop playing games and press their latest damn albums :coffee2:

5 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

Sabrina and Avril need to stop playing games and press their latest damn albums :coffee2:

Sabrina’s team prematurely revealed a vinyl is coming, but who knows when :coffee2:

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Kings. said:

Sabrina’s team prematurely revealed a vinyl is coming, but who knows when :coffee2:

Praise be :wanda:Let me start saving up now 

37 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Got Christine & the Queen’s Chaleur Humaine from UO for $4.99 today :smitten: 

in store?

• ATRL Moderator
8 minutes ago, forslayage said:

in store?

Yep!  They had it on sale for $9.99 and then all clearance was 50% off.  :alexz:

Who here is purchasing aaliyah's one in a million and self titled vinyls??

How come Betty Who’s webstore can’t ship to Norway, even though it says they do international shipping?

14 hours ago, Joyride said:

it's probably one of the best jackets I've owned. the vinyl also comes with two separate sleeves, a black standard one and one printed with metallic lettering and stuff. it's actually really cool.

How very odd! Mine only has one inner sleeve. :biblio:

3 hours ago, mjj said:

I am but I keep putting it off. :redface:

Vinyl Me Please has a 21% off their self-titled release for her. And it's truly one of the best vinyls I own.

Edited by MC54

So Urban Outfitters gave me a replacement for my damaged vinyl (the cover has multiple flaws) of Dawn FM (Target edition) and also let me kept the first one, do you think I should sell it now or it could increase in value later? It's still available right now so it wouldn't be that profitable

The Urban exclusive of Banks' Serpentina arrived and it's kinda cool! Comes in a PVC sleeve with black lines on it that are meant to match the cover art

6 minutes ago, likefoxesdo said:

The Urban exclusive of Banks' Serpentina arrived and it's kinda cool! Comes in a PVC sleeve with black lines on it that are meant to match the cover art

can you post pics? that sounds so cool

1 minute ago, Joyride said:

can you post pics? that sounds so cool

I won't be able to take any till later in the day but the picture on Discogs kinda gives the idea:

https://www.discogs.com/release/23804816-BANKS-Serpentina

It's a small detail but it's a nice touch! And I like that there's still a regular jacket inside the PVC instead of just sticking the vinyl in there by itself. I haven't opened it yet but apparently there's a poster in there too, plus the Urban version has the alternative artwork AND colour. Main downside is that it's not gatefold but I'm okay with that.

I didn't expect these kinda details for this release so I'm happy!

2 hours ago, ariananext said:

So Urban Outfitters gave me a replacement for my damaged vinyl (the cover has multiple flaws) of Dawn FM (Target edition) and also let me kept the first one, do you think I should sell it now or it could increase in value later? It's still available right now so it wouldn't be that profitable

It's not a rare pressing here in the US, but maybe you'll find some good luck across the water :michael:

31 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

It's not a rare pressing here in the US, but maybe you'll find some good luck across the water :michael:

Ugh I thought it would become one :chick1: it was free though so it's fine

2 hours ago, JoAddams said:

Whitney Houston's 1st five albums are getting repressed on vinyl in 2023

https://www.facebook.com/WhitneyHouston/videos/3270576203224895/

I manifested this! I’m so excited for TPW and MLIYL. I’m sure some special pressings will follow. I need Just Whitney and her final album as well. “Million Dollar Bill” is a BOP!! 

Edited by JCsNumba1Fan

I don't understand why JW & ILTY being ignored (as in the case of Janet's DJ & 2OYO)

Wish they would include Waiting To Exhale to this line up. 

13 hours ago, mjj said:

I have the VMP pressing of her self-titled (it’s beautiful) and I’m waiting until the UO One in a Million pops up on eBay or Discogs

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.