Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

1 hour ago, -mUsIcLoVeR- said:

Quick question re: Urban Outfitters orders.

I have three albums on my cart, and two of them are for pre-orders. My total order is eligible for the Free Shipping thing since it's around $80. I just would like to ask if ever I place the order now, will the whole order wait until the pre-orders are ready for shipment? Or will they ship out the ones that are available? Will they charge me for the shipping if that's the case?

They will ship immediately what’s available, ship separately for preorders/backorders! I’ve had them ship me a $1 vinyl on its own before (the Jonas brothers x Karol g record. I didn’t even have pre-orders either nnn ?)

If you reach their free shipping it’s free shipping no matter how many separate shipments they do. 

Also UO will only preauthorize the entire $ amount upon order being placed but don’t actually go through with the charge, they *actually* charge you upon shipment of item, so you can always check if they charged you extra by looking at your card statement around the time the item ships. 

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

Sugababes - Anniversary Remixes release moved to November 18 :rip:

2 hours ago, Kings. said:

Oh he’s a keeper :fan: (as long as it wasn’t a Crosley, in that case break up with him)

ddkdk he is :fan:

It says "Audio-Tehnica LP60X-BT"

It was 200 euros so I assume it must be good 

2 hours ago, Rider said:

Oh yeah, you better marry him! :cm: 

On 7/12/2022 at 3:33 PM, Sergi91 said:

What does “Accepts PayPal Commerce” means on Discogs??? Is that a different account form PayPal? 

It's paying with a credit card through PayPal but you don't need a PayPal account.

Would really love to see Treats by Sleigh Bells being repressed, it's surprising to me how such a cult classic is out of print and the main vinyl release for it was lame picture disc :rip:

10 hours ago, Musicology said:

did Warner finally announce something? :jonnycat:

Not yet! 

2 hours ago, TheGreatestX said:

It's paying with a credit card through PayPal but you don't need a PayPal account.

thank you! 

2 hours ago, Attitude said:

75468158-7554-4605-A24-F-F8296-DFDC8-C3.

Is this girl really that popular? :skull:

Ntm, but she is. Her first album is OOP and all four variants are sought after.

I wonder if Madonna is going to reissue/repress her catalog in chronological order. I hope not. We need the underrated 90s albums first. Then Hard Candy with actual hard candy in the box set (I would never actually eat it, but it’d be cute). Fans should be in charge of these decisions because labels don’t have an imagination anymore. I mean you don’t have to be super creative to make a “Dita’s Box Set” for Erotica with outtakes/b-sides, the Dita mask, pics from the sex book, some condoms, a full body poster from the “Bad Girl” single cover and more.  :chick1:

Guys. It’s finally happened. 

After 12 months and many pushbacks, UO just sent me an email to say my Take Me Home vinyl has shipped.

I look forward to it arriving damaged.

Omar just said on live that he tried to make an Ivory vinyl but "tell them to make more vinyl companies" :deadbanana: it ain't coming anytime soon

6 hours ago, Attitude said:

75468158-7554-4605-A24-F-F8296-DFDC8-C3.

Is this girl really that popular? :skull:

No. Expect ha to be on clearance along with the 29833838 variants of the new Panic! At The Disco album.

I saw bedtime stories vinyl, sealed for 400 dollars at the record store the other day. 

Ms. Jackson's Couples Court Stare Reaction | Know Your Meme

14 hours ago, Rider said:

This is the turntable I own. It's really good! :heart2: You're going to love it.

2 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Very upset that we never got Nick's Spaceman on vinyl

onSmIpl.gif

This.

Poor his best album.

14 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Omar just said on live that he tried to make an Ivory vinyl but "tell them to make more vinyl companies" :deadbanana: it ain't coming anytime soon

The excuses. He said months ago it wouldn’t be out until the end of the year, so why is the tune switching now to “make more vinyl companies” nah, you should’ve had your ducks in a row. I bet he’s trying to press this newly announced deluxe edition instead of the standard.

12 hours ago, mjj said:

I saw bedtime stories vinyl, sealed for 400 dollars at the record store the other day. 

Ms. Jackson's Couples Court Stare Reaction | Know Your Meme

And those snobby bastards love coming at the major retailers for selling vinyl and those of us that support them :bibliahh:

9 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Very upset that we never got Nick's Spaceman on vinyl

onSmIpl.gif

Go blow up him and his (flop) managers social media accounts. His manager actually tweeted this

and I’ll continue to respond to it until we get a response :matty:

7 hours ago, Rocket said:

This.

Poor his best album.

Someone around here with TASTE!

• ATRL Moderator
57 minutes ago, bestfiction said:

:bibliahh:

THE FUCK?

How am I supposed to be getting this Rina EP down here in Texas? :biblionny:

• ATRL Moderator

The fact Rina would rather release 3D printed models of the balloon ass she has on the new album cover rather than working on the repress of her best project that she promised us over two years ago I'm appalled 

I'm so over people making us go to their shitty little pop up store to buy exclusive vinyl. 

22 hours ago, bestfiction said:

Would really love to see Treats by Sleigh Bells being repressed, it's surprising to me how such a cult classic is out of print and the main vinyl release for it was lame picture disc :rip:

I got tired of waiting last year and managed to get a black LP + the notes booklet for a decent price. Also Amazon has it from time to time and it looks like they have pre-order right now? hmm

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.