Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

1 minute ago, loveisdead9582 said:

Never would have thought that vinyl would overtake CD’s in sales. Lol. My roommate is a collector and his collection is huge. 

Once you start, you can't stop.

It's an awful curse

aaXSzjt.gif

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Let's all practice some peace and harmony

aaXSzjt.gif

rupauls drag race no GIF

Some people should practice shutting up and not feeling singled out when general statements are made, but hit dogs will holler

aaXSzjt.gif

What are the best sites for getting holiday vinyl records? I kinda want to get them now while the price is lower.

9 minutes ago, Jotham said:

What are the best sites for getting holiday vinyl records? I kinda want to get them now while the price is lower.

Maybe Barnes & Noble? They always have a large selection.

On 7/6/2022 at 10:10 AM, James_Dean said:

My webstore exclusive from The Driver Era that I waited 8 MONTHS for arrived damaged last week, and customer service initially only wanted to give me a 10% refund -which then went up to 15% :eek:  but I kept arguing and now they are sending me a replacement and I can keep the damaged copy.

Sometimes it's good to complain 

78RbjHZ.gif

Not the replacement arriving today with 2 side A/Bs

ehgtasW.gif

Now on Mandy Moore’s official website you can order silver vinyl of Silver Landings and blue marble of In Real Life and save shipping costs.Mandy_Moore_In_Real_Life_Blue_Marble_12_
mandy-moore-silver-linings-silver-single

My Aaliyah vinyl from target got canceled AGAIN :rip:

7 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

My Aaliyah vinyl from target got canceled AGAIN :rip:

Did you try getting the VMP one? It was open to purchase for non-members maybe a week and a half ago..

9 minutes ago, Kings. said:

Did you try getting the VMP one? It was open to purchase for non-members maybe a week and a half ago..

It’s expensive :katie: I’ll just wait until it gets released to get it.

22 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

It’s expensive :katie: I’ll just wait until it gets released to get it.

Here's a referral code in case you're interested. It's $10 off a purchase of $50+ :chick1:

http://rwrd.io/j0z6n9g

1 hour ago, James_Dean said:

Here's a referral code in case you're interested. It's $10 off a purchase of $50+ :chick1:

http://rwrd.io/j0z6n9g

You’re so sweet ?

a message pops up:

Not eligible to use this referral code

But thank you :heart: 

3 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

You’re so sweet ?

a message pops up:

But thank you :heart: 

Boo. It's probably spend $50 before tax :monkey: sorry

• ATRL Moderator
22 hours ago, americanlife said:

I finally got Solar Power on vinyl after wanting it for so long. Ordered it from Amazon as a birthday present. The listing said it was new and it was a Prime item, but it arrived damaged. It’s clearly a Target return. I was expecting the black vinyl, but it’s the orange Target which is what I wanted. The record plays fine, but the cover is so damaged and the plastic cover it comes in is ripping. Can’t decide if I should return it or not.

That sucks, I'm really sorry about the damage. I have three copies (two blue ones and the deluxe gatefold) I was under the impression that only the deluxe gatefold was the black pressing but is that not the case?

• ATRL Moderator

Went to Target and got my mom Red (TV) for $19 and Adele's 30 for $18 :flower: 

I just counted and I have 26 records expected to arrive/ship out this month alone :deadbanana: at least 10 were ordered within the past two weeks :jonnycat:

2 minutes ago, Kings. said:

I just counted and I have 26 records expected to arrive/ship out this month alone :deadbanana: at least 10 were ordered within the past two weeks :jonnycat:

girl :deadbanana2:

which ones are you most excited for?

1 minute ago, Joyride said:

girl :deadbanana2:

which ones are you most excited for?

Yeah, I need to chill out. I’ve spent ____ so far this year and that’s beyond an excessive amount of money :toofunny3:

I‘m most excited for Jeremy Zucker’s CRUSHER and Bey’s Renaissance!

Just now, Kings. said:

Yeah, I need to chill out. I’ve spent ____ so far this year and that’s beyond an excessive amount of money :toofunny3:

I‘m most excited for Jeremy Zucker’s CRUSHER and Bey’s Renaissance!

I've been waiting for this one for a while. I'm glad it finally got pressed.

also the new Bey album... I need to see it in person first. it looks like it'd be so prone to damage that I'd truly never order it online :deadbanana:

32 minutes ago, Kings. said:

mCzw09t.gif

3 hours ago, Kings. said:

I am thankful the limited space I have really stopped encouraging from pre-ordering excessive amounts.

Edited by Mellark

Am I the only one who wants both Holly Valance albums on vinyl?

Probably I am, but a good girl can always dream about it :cm:

8 hours ago, Joyride said:

I've been waiting for this one for a while. I'm glad it finally got pressed.

also the new Bey album... I need to see it in person first. it looks like it'd be so prone to damage that I'd truly never order it online :deadbanana:

Same here. I begged for a transparent yellow pressing, but light grey and ruby red will have to do :cm:

As for Bey, I ordered two just in case one arrives damaged (I’ve read enough horror stories about the Homecoming boxset) so hopefully at least one comes in great shape. I do wonder how different it will be compared to the standard edition :matty:

8 hours ago, James_Dean said:

mCzw09t.gif

:lmao: 

5 hours ago, Mellark said:

I am thankful the limited space I have really stopped encouraging from pre-ordering excessive amounts.

You would think I’d do the same, but nope. I do have a container full of records I don’t want, so maybe I need to sell them and fast to make room for everything coming in (and then stop purchasing so much) :toofunny3:

• ATRL Moderator
9 hours ago, Kings. said:

You're the definition of a legend :dies: I wish I had the funds :weeps:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.