Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

33 minutes ago, period sis said:

do they have Florence's album discounted. Ive always wanted but can't justify the $40 for that for some reason. 

I think I read that it was UMG artists that are discounted 

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

My webstore exclusive from The Driver Era that I waited 8 MONTHS for arrived damaged last week, and customer service initially only wanted to give me a 10% refund -which then went up to 15% :eek:  but I kept arguing and now they are sending me a replacement and I can keep the damaged copy.

Sometimes it's good to complain 

78RbjHZ.gif

They NEED customers like us to keep them on their toes and hold someone accountable :cm:

Nicki Minaj Queen GIF by pammypocket

6 minutes ago, Kings. said:

They NEED customers like us to keep them on their toes and hold someone accountable :cm:

Nicki Minaj Queen GIF by pammypocket

The gif :dies:

11 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

The gif :dies:

It’s the the truth :lmao:Had we accepted these damaged conditions we would be drinking the pickle juice. And some people think that’s a bad thing when we complain.

54 minutes ago, Kings. said:

It’s the the truth :lmao:Had we accepted these damaged conditions we would be drinking the pickle juice. And some people think that’s a bad thing when we complain.

It's true, it's true. When i first started collecting, I never complained. I have a lot of exclusives from back in the day with some minor damage.

I'm glad I saw the light tho- we pay too much to be getting our **** in less than perfect conditions :cm:

UO is literally the worst. I updated my e-mail a few weeks ago and lost 3 of my rewards. I've now gone thru FOUR different people on the virtual chat and TWO different people on e-mail and they all say the same thing "we're looking at it, you'll get them back, we'll update you asap or 24-48 hours". its been three WEEKS and nothing.

45 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

It's true, it's true. When i first started collecting, I never complained. I have a lot of exclusives from back in the day with some minor damage.

I'm glad I saw the light tho- we pay too much to be getting our **** in less than perfect conditions :cm:

That part!!

-

CRUSHER is finally available on vinyl :cm: (it’s cheaper if you buy on Amazon btw)

someone’s selling hella exclusive vinyls and i wanted to share!! (this is not me so don’t @ me about prices bc idk) i bought twice from him b4 and the vinyls both arrived in pristine condition. :WAP: ima have to pass this time tho bc my wallet needs funds lol

https://depop.com/amethyst56

18 minutes ago, BANKS said:

someone’s selling hella exclusive vinyls and i wanted to share!! (this is not me so don’t @ me about prices bc idk) i bought twice from him b4 and the vinyls both arrived in pristine condition. :WAP: ima have to pass this time tho bc my wallet needs funds lol

Is that you?

got someone to smuggle Fijacion Oral across the border for me 

67D363C4-3347-4D34-ABF1-CAD2132439F5.thu

26 minutes ago, period sis said:

got someone to smuggle Fijacion Oral across the border for me 

67D363C4-3347-4D34-ABF1-CAD2132439F5.thu

Lucky. I want to go to Tijuana and check, but my passport is expired. 

B8669874-9642-4612-85E0-5DCB15EBE2A8.thu

18 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Lucky. I want to go to Tijuana and check, but my passport is expired. 

apparently according to my dealer (lmao) its very widely available across Mexico now. Last week they were pulled off shelves, but I guess not anymore. This puta needs to release it everywhere 

1 hour ago, BANKS said:

Omg he was on Depop 3x before and I got a ton of my records from him for cheap! Seems like he’s caught on to the value of records because he previously listed stuff for dirt cheap. These prices are giving Discogs :toofunny3:

Edited by Kings.

11 hours ago, Oktober Knight said:

I believe there is an option to have items packaged when you check-out. Either way, that fucken sucks and at least Amazon is good about returns/exchanges. Try chatting with customer service, asking for a replacement and the vinyl being boxed. 

Thank you, I will check for that option next time!! I guess I just never noticed/bothered because they’ve always used proper vinyl mailers in the past :rip: But you’re right, Amazon is always a breeze with these things so it could be worse.

Y’all I am so happy because apparently Sunrise Records in Canada will be stocking the purple variant of Lizzo’s album and the orange variant of Maggie’s album… two variants I was worried I wouldn’t be able to get!!

Not our resident Swiper popping up on my Twitter feed with Halsey :deadbanana: I wonder how many of those concert exclusive records he snatched up only for them to collect dust :rip:

Hey there everyone, I'm in a bit of a pinch right now money-wise so I decided to try and let go of some of my collection of limited edition vinyl, CDs, and other assorted autographed items. Before I go through the tedious process of listing everything on Discogs, Mercari, Depop, etc, I wanted to try and see if any fellow vinyl collectors here wanted to get first dibs on anything in my collection. Unlike others who try to charge exorbitant amounts of money, I'm just looking to get as close to what they currently resell for as possible. :cm:

Here's the link to the Google document that lists all of the items that I'm currently willing to part with. If anyone is interested, please feel free to DM me with any questions / offers / requests for photos of the items and I'll be happy to respond! If the hyperlink doesn't work, I'll also put the main link in a spoiler so it doesn't make the post look ugly. Thanks for reading! :flower:

6 hours ago, Sergi91 said:

Is that you?

no!! but i WISH bc i want Bangerz!!! 

Shawn Mendes’ When You’re Gone vinyl shipped out on time :cm: 

11 minutes ago, Kings. said:

Shawn Mendes’ When You’re Gone vinyl shipped out on time :cm: 

Same! I’m actually shocked :eek: I got the FedEx notification yesterday but it didn't have a name and today I got the email. 

9 hours ago, Kings. said:

Not our resident Swiper popping up on my Twitter feed with Halsey :deadbanana: I wonder how many of those concert exclusive records he snatched up only for them to collect dust :rip:

Just one for my personal collection but thanks :gaycat2:

5 hours ago, Desire said:

Same! I’m actually shocked :eek: I got the FedEx notification yesterday but it didn't have a name and today I got the email. 

We truly won :fan:

1 minute ago, Desire said:

This is pretty but that release date :skull: I think I’ll stick with the web store exclusive. 

https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/tove-lo-dirt-femme-limited-lp 

Not MARCH 2023 :rip: It’ll most likely be non-gatefold too so it’s not worth the headache :toofunny3:

Some new company is selling Aaliyah self title album. I’m really confused did black ground records steal fans money? I thought about rebuying her vinyls with the new company but i will have the record twice if we ever get it from back ground. 

8 minutes ago, Kings. said:

We truly won :fan:

Not MARCH 2023 :rip: It’ll most likely be non-gatefold too so it’s not worth the headache :toofunny3:

And no indication that it’s limited. It’ll go on sale eventually :fan:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.