Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

1 minute ago, Kings. said:

I would wait to see what other retailers get (assuming they’ll be other variants) because this doesn’t say it’s limited + it might end up elsewhere cheaper than it is on his webstore 

It does say "Official Store Exclusive Coloured LP" :deadbanana4: but webstore exclusives in UK almost always end up being indie/HMV too...

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

It doesn't ship here

tiffany-pollard-new-york.gif

I know, I checked both stores :clown: a disgrace

8 hours ago, Daddy said:

Such a roller-coaster of emotions to witness lmfao 

Glad you got it and for FREE on top! You won, sorella!

No but literally :dies: honestly if I didn't get a refund I would be pissed at them again because the parcels were in bad conditions, some angles are folded and ****, they didn't deserve a single cent :coffee2:

I have like 3 vinyls coming-in, luckily once is a 7-inch. I want Renaissance but then again, I want more vinyl space. :deadbanana2: I am so indecisive. 

Just ordered the silver UO version of Dawn FM :gaycat2:

Edited by ariananext

Beyonka teasing the Renaissance vinyl in that BTS look of her British Vogue shoot :jonny5:

2 hours ago, SUPER CANNES said:

99166-0f413ba5f2d5f583641fcb633ea1b19f.p 
this is better than the pink one

https://townsendmusic.store/product/99167

I don't like how these mockups end up looking IRL. this is gonna look just like Ellie's "Where Do We Go" when it's released. at least transparent pink is a lot more true to the final product, despite the shade of pink.

• ATRL Moderator

About to cancel my Rina preorder :gaycat6:  The two singles so far are awful and the track descriptions for the rest don't look promising. 

1 hour ago, khalyan said:

About to cancel my Rina preorder :gaycat6:  The two singles so far are awful and the track descriptions for the rest don't look promising. 

Looks like someone has seen the light

khalyan

2 hours ago, khalyan said:

I’m considering the same thing.. It isn’t shaping up to be an album I’ll revisit a lot

I'm planning on unboxing my Renaissance vinyl on TikTok but I'm scared it will get taken down for nudity. :dancehall:

One of 2020s best projects just got the vinyl treatment! Go preorder a copy because Aminé said they won’t be repressed once they’re gone :cm: 

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, khalyan said:

yeah i didn't even bother preordering and it :gaycat6: if the album ends up being good i'll buy it after release but she's not getting my money yet

Hopefully Mendussy's When You're Gone 7" is shipping next week as originally scheduled :gaycat2:

11 hours ago, Kings. said:

Beyonka teasing the Renaissance vinyl in that BTS look of her British Vogue shoot :jonny5:

I only refer to her as that name and I’m always afraid to say it here because I’ll probably get a WP or something :rip:

I’m happy I snatched Warrior/Cannibal for the sale price

19 minutes ago, Edibles. said:

I only refer to her as that name and I’m always afraid to say it here because I’ll probably get a WP or something :rip:

I’m happy I snatched Warrior/Cannibal for the sale price

Wait, I forgot we can get WPs for nicknames :deadbanana: Let the record show that I have legit been a fan of Bey since I received the The Writing’s On the Wall CD as a Christmas gift in 1999 / I also saw DC3 at my local mall in 2000 while they were on a promo tour for Survivor (Google “Destiny’s Child Granite Run Mall”) :gayoncecat1:

My mom is going to Guadalajara next week… lemme ask her to bring back the Shakira vinyl for me :swan:

12 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Hopefully Mendussy's When You're Gone 7" is shipping next week as originally scheduled :gaycat2:

Ah, I forgot about this.

19kfYJr.gif

13 hours ago, Kings. said:

Wait, I forgot we can get WPs for nicknames :deadbanana: Let the record show that I have legit been a fan of Bey since I received the The Writing’s On the Wall CD as a Christmas gift in 1999 / I also saw DC3 at my local mall in 2000 while they were on a promo tour for Survivor (Google “Destiny’s Child Granite Run Mall”) :gayoncecat1:

Also let the record show I was in British Vogue Magazine the last time she was on the cover in 2020… Beyoncé knows us, she checks up on us!

Kylie Minogue IP Impossible Princess 

Update:

The record company was apparently a little too enthusiastic about spreading the details of the release of Kylie Minogue's - Impossible Princess. They have kindly requested us not to announce the release of the record until after September 7, 2022. Of course we will respect this. This does not alter the fact that all pre-orders have been neatly reserved, so you are sure of a copy. Anyone who has reserved a copy will receive a message from us this weekend
Virgil, Records on Vinyl

The Minions Soundtrack vinyl looks great and has really cute packaging as well. A whole ass slay. :gaycatina1:

I need Cinderella's Eyes vinyl but 20 euros shipping is too much. Not sure what to do and it's one of my favorite albums ever.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.