Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

I wouldn't be in your place wouldn't have high hopes for Stripped 20th anniversary.

Remembering debut album celebration we got picture vinyl & cancelled digital re-release with bonus. :rip:

If I'm not mistaken, celebration was more about live performances this fall than re-release.

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

I went absolutely crazy on record store because my Ariana records didn't come within the 20 working days period they gave me, so they refunded me because they thought they were lost and told me I could keep them for free if they ever came.. well I can't believe I got Sweetener Peach vinyl and Thank U Next pink/clear swirl for free :jonny6: 

the pressing is so unique too, one is a mix of all the pressings they did and it looks like a painting, the other is the typical pretty one with red (and yellow) details :heart: 

Spoiler

FWfq9GeXEAEPH9H?format=jpg&name=large

FWfq9E8WAAIrhty?format=jpg&name=large

extra 40% off sale items on urban outfitters right now! Not a whole lot but the prices are really cute. 

https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/vinyl-records-for-sale

Looks like Demi's Dancing with the Devil is the first of the Singles Day releases on sale oop :hippo: hopefully cardi and olivia are soon too

Kesha's Warrior and Animal being on sale for $12 each :jonny2: i wish I didn't already own multiple copies of each 

that Jonas brothers x Karol G single being $1.19 :skull:  

5 hours ago, ariananext said:

the pressing is so unique too, one is a mix of all the pressings they did and it looks like a painting, the other is the typical pretty one with red (and yellow) details :heart: 

Hide contents

FWfq9GeXEAEPH9H?format=jpg&name=large

FWfq9E8WAAIrhty?format=jpg&name=large

Finally! It’s so cute though. I kinda like the second one with the black and grey mixed in more than the first disc :jonny6:

5 minutes ago, Kings. said:

Finally! It’s so cute though. I kinda like the second one with the black and grey mixed in more than the first disc :jonny6:

I've never seen one like mine so I'm quite happy tbh :chick1:  the record's background colour looks much lighter in pictures though, it's more of an orange irl

2 minutes ago, Flavs97 said:

Waiting for the amazon links :jonny5:

BMG is issuing is so this must be a wide release like the white KM94

we won sisters 

Top 30 Nazaré GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

31 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Use the vinyl base

your hot avi :jonnycat:

Everyone blaming Adele for clogging up the vinyl factories when in fact it’s been Kylie Minogue all this time

8 minutes ago, XtianB said:

Everyone blaming Adele for clogging up the vinyl factories when in fact it’s been Kylie Minogue all this time

She should be blamed for NOT releasing one of the most wanted discographies on vinyl :gayliecat1:

1 hour ago, XtianB said:

It was actually Adele, Coldplay, Ed Sheeran and some others :matty:

-

omg at IP, we won PwXo7HC.png

:jonny5: IMPOSSIBLE PRINCESS 

I need the US link ASAP.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.