Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Kings. said:

Copped! Thanks! :hawkeye:

3 hours ago, Sergi91 said:

looks stupid & terrible, like the idea of combining. I hope for separate world releases :rip:

22 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Has anyones Disney order shipped yet?

My first one (Cheetah Girls / Up!) shipped the day I ordered (it’s arriving tomorrow) and Coco JUST shipped earlier today :matty: 

1 hour ago, Kings. said:

My first one (Cheetah Girls / Up!) shipped the day I ordered (it’s arriving tomorrow) and Coco JUST shipped earlier today :matty: 

None of mine have shipped. Hope they ship soon. :matty:

1 hour ago, Attitude said:

None of mine have shipped. Hope they ship soon. :matty:

That’s weird. Did you order the day of the sale (June 23rd) as well? :huh:

1 hour ago, Kings. said:

That’s weird. Did you order the day of the sale (June 23rd) as well? :huh:

I ordered as soon as the sale started. They're slacking. :spin:

9 hours ago, Kings. said:

Nooooo,why does it have to go up when I'm asleep? Somebody better cancel :deadbanana2:

What are the chances of pre-orders shipping early? :rip:   I have Special by Lizzo pre-ordered already so I'll be shocked if it comes 2-3 days early.

So i just received my ionnalee EABF + RTF vinyl bundle and EABF color is not really the “cold blue” that was advertised, it’s more of a sky blue nnn but i’ll take it.

The 20th anniversary of Stripped officially takes place in October, so I hope Xtina’s people have something in store for it physically speaking and it better be gatefold with some demos and bonuses on a 10” or something (ok that last part of asking for too much)

2 minutes ago, Kings. said:

The 20th anniversary of Stripped officially takes place in October, so I hope Xtina’s people have something in store for it physically speaking and it better be gatefold with some demos and bonuses on a 10” or something (ok that last part of asking for too much)

When the UO release is scrapped and we only get a 2x Picture Disc, then what?

B8669874-9642-4612-85E0-5DCB15EBE2A8.thu

9 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

When the UO release is scrapped and we only get a 2x Picture Disc, then what?

B8669874-9642-4612-85E0-5DCB15EBE2A8.thu

It’ll be ignored and I’ll buy an original pressing :celestial:

8 hours ago, Kings. said:

They flopped with not re-issuing Back to Basics for its 15th anniversary like it was rumored. Still pissed about that because it resells for half of rent money now. I don’t know if I have any faith in her team right now. Stripped deserves the FULL gatefold, glossy cover, multiple insert, colored vinyl treatment. If it’s through UO, expect a single jacket, a stupid color (I suppose anything goes with a black and white cover, but they love to troll) and seam splits, of course. 

Am I being too pessimistic, realistic or a combo of both? :rip:

Edited by JCsNumba1Fan

10 minutes ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

They flopped with not re-issuing Back to Basics for its 15th anniversary like it was rumored. Still pissed about that because it resells for half of rent money now. I don’t know if I have any faith in her team right now. Stripped deserves the FULL gatefold, glossy cover, multiple insert, colored vinyl treatment. If it’s through UO, expect a single jacket, a stupid color (I suppose anything goes with a black and white cover, but they love to troll) and seam splits, of course. 

A bit of both, but that’s ok! I honestly don’t expect much at all thanks to the pandemic and it kicking off a chain of events that probably won’t see things go back to normal until the mid-way point of the decade :deadbanana:

41 minutes ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

I reckon it's gonna be a single sleeve with 2 picture inners, and white vinyl...

First look at the Hilary Duff "Most Wanted" vinyl, courtesy of @mylpdreams on Instagram:

[IMG] 
[IMG] 
[IMG] 
IMG-7883.jpg
Edited by MC54

How do y’all ship 7”? Thanks to anyone who helps. :)

11 minutes ago, MC54 said:
First look at the Hilary Duff "Most Wanted" vinyl, courtesy of @mylpdreams on Instagram:

[IMG] 
[IMG] 
[IMG] 
IMG-7883.jpg

Dammit, it’s that awful remix! I knew it would be, but damn… :rip:

Looks nice, though. I love the silver nugget detail, which is a lot more interesting than basic opaque silver. 

6 minutes ago, stevenisFADING said:

How do y’all ship 7”? Thanks to anyone who helps. :)

https://www.uline.com/Product/Detail/S-19042/Corrugated-Boxes-200-Test/8-x-8-x-2-Corrugated-Boxes

I use these with at least three layers of bubble wrap and they’ve never failed me. You can shop around for thinner boxes, but these are smaller in height than they appear in the photo.

8 hours ago, MC54 said:

[IMG] 
[IMG] 
[IMG] 
IMG-7883.jpg

vinyl loos so good, but they save again on inner sleeve (after HD gatefold my hope grew) :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.