Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

7 hours ago, Rocket said:

Welcome To The Dollhouse on baby blue vinyl.

GIVE IT TO ME.

:jonny5:

***** yes! Let’s manifest it. The whole album kinda slaps. Maybe only one or two songs I don’t use, but even those are listenable! 

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

a whole month of my Ariana records from RS and still no news, I swear I will never buy anything from them again :rip:

7 hours ago, Rocket said:

Welcome To The Dollhouse on baby blue vinyl.

GIVE IT TO ME.

:jonny5:

YES! And their debut on orange and yellow marbled vinyl :jonnycat:

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, KK_Lover said:

Just ordered Teenage Dream UO :lakitu:

how much did you spend?

4 minutes ago, Verge of Obscene said:

how much did you spend?

340 euro that's with taxes and shipping cause I'm from Italy and the vinyl comes from UK

16 minutes ago, KK_Lover said:

340 euro that's with taxes and shipping cause I'm from Italy and the vinyl comes from UK

On 6/26/2022 at 6:11 PM, Kings. said:

Random, but I want someone to press all three of Danity Kanye’s albums. 

Yesss. I would love to have colored vinyl of their albums.

They've released such quality of music over their sadly short lived career.

We need to speak this into existence. We need to make Diddy's greedy ass aware of this wish. 

Ordered Bey's Renaissance vinyl so fast when it went online. A limited edition with alternate artwork? Definitely need to have that in my collection.

Having said that. Yes we all deserve to complain about the damn shipping prices. Charging more for shipping than the vinyl itself is just not justifiable. Period!

Do you guys think the limited edition vinyl is colored or just a black 2x vinyl?

I wonder when we'll learn more about all the variants of vinyl that will be released for Renaissance. I'm already expecting Bey to drain my bank account. :laugh:

The pink Halsey your vinyl going up online soon :bibliahh: I’m sorry, but poor the fans that caved and spent $100+ on a copy at resell.

8 minutes ago, Kings. said:

The pink Halsey your vinyl going up online soon :bibliahh: I’m sorry, but poor the fans that caved and spent $100+ on a copy at resell.

Oh no. Wesley's ruined!

11 minutes ago, Kings. said:

They never learn

Wvkj6gn.gif

4 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Oh no. Wesley's ruined!

:bibliahh:

1 minute ago, James_Dean said:

They never learn

Wvkj6gn.gif

I’m sorry, but this is too funny. The girls were so quick to grab them up at the shows and Halsey is doing what Harold should’ve did :fan:

1 hour ago, James_Dean said:

It’s so pretty :wanda: Cant decide if I should get it or just wait for the black one I order from target :katie:

4 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

It’s so pretty :wanda: Cant decide if I should get it or just wait for the black one I order from target :katie:

I'd take this pressing over the Blackground pressing. The Blackground one will probably be cheap like the JoJo vinyl.

6 minutes ago, Attitude said:

I'd take this pressing over the Blackground pressing. The Blackground one will probably be cheap like the JoJo vinyl.

Good call :mandown: did you get one? 

1 hour ago, James_Dean said:

Gorgeous. 

But its a no on both VMP and Barry for me. 

8 minutes ago, Attitude said:

How was the sound quality? 

I want to cave on my Barry stance and get Toni’s libra…but something tells me it won’t be HQ. Since this is a quick lil money grab for Barry. 

16 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

I have the VMP pressing, and it's top notch quality... based off the review of the recent JoJo release from Blackground, my expectations would be low but idk

This is the bitter stan in me but that’s what you all get for buying things from Blackground.

22 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

Good call :mandown: did you get one? 

Yes and it's really well done. 

19 minutes ago, OnMyCoolJ said:

How was the sound quality? 

I want to cave on my Barry stance and get Toni’s libra…but something tells me it won’t be HQ. Since this is a quick lil money grab for Barry. 

I couldn't tell you about sound quality since I don't have a record player set up. :skull:

3 minutes ago, Edibles. said:

This is the bitter stan in me but that’s what you all get for buying things from Blackground.

evelyn-eve.gif

1 minute ago, Attitude said:

Yes and it's really well done. 

I couldn't tell you about sound quality since I don't have a record player. :skull:

MA'AM

ovmQbiW.gif

Pretty sure the Blackground AALIYAH will be the same gatefold as VMP without the gold lettering and the VMP stamping. They wouldn't do a whole new mockup for this. 

JPC states it will be a gatefold too.

4 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

MA'AM

ovmQbiW.gif

I have one, but I haven't had the urge to set it up. :skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.