Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

7 hours ago, Mellark said:

Homecoming was available on a wide release.

6 hours ago, OnMyCoolJ said:

It was later made available through other outlets. That one never said limited edition though. 

Oh...:toofunny2:

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m assuming the Renaissance vinyl is just standard black? as it doesn’t say otherwise.

10 hours ago, OnMyCoolJ said:

I didn’t judge anybody. The bottom line is bey has NEVER had a non US fan shop and the shipping prices been like this since the Self Titled vinyls. Why keep moaning about it. It’s not changing. 

And the vinyl is far from

overpriced. What the hell are you even commenting on? Do you know? 

No one was “keep moaning” about a damn thing, dumb ass. A couple of users rightfully clocked how shipping cost MORE than the product itself and that is not ok and a ripoff.

THAT makes the vinyl overpriced, THAT is what I’m commenting on. If your annoying ass has nothing positive or discussion worthy to add to this thread then kindly gtfo and go be a grinch elsewhere because we don’t care nor do we want that energy in here, *****.

10 hours ago, Daddy said:

Everything over 15 bucks for shipping from the US to Europe is a rip off, so shut up.

!!! Get them :cm: 

10 hours ago, Daddy said:

Come again? 

:bibliahh:

Anybody know where I can still get the Finally Enough Love 6LP? Somebody posted a link a while back but they didn’t ship to me

1 hour ago, Kings. said:

No one was “keep moaning” about a damn thing, dumb ass. A couple of users rightfully clocked how shipping cost MORE than the product itself and that is not ok and a ripoff.

THAT makes the vinyl overpriced, THAT is what I’m commenting on. If your annoying ass has nothing positive or discussion worthy to add to this thread then kindly gtfo and go be a grinch elsewhere because we don’t care nor do we want that energy in here, *****.

!!! Get them :cm: 

:bibliahh:

You don’t decide who gets to post in here and you’re the one derailing the thread with your unnecessary need to argue. I said those that find it too expensive have the option not to buy. It must’ve struck a chord with you. Oh well. You’ll live.   

Truly the best thread on atrl :gaycatina1:

7 hours ago, OnMyCoolJ said:

where was a judgement? 

sounds more like a solution, but keep on complaining…whatever helps you get through the day. 

Stop acting a fool you clown. This kink of some stans (of any artist) feeling superior because they rip you off is embarrassing. 

Your comment wasn't slick and you got clocked for it. Accept and move on.

1 hour ago, OnMyCoolJ said:

You don’t decide who gets to post in here and you’re the one derailing the thread with your unnecessary need to argue. I said those that find it too expensive have the option not to buy. It must’ve struck a chord with you. Oh well. You’ll live.   

Kings. can derail whatever they want. This is a nice fine community. We love to fangirl AND complain at the same time. 

We **** on Urban Outfitters so we can **** on Bey and the girls for those shady tactics. 

Like Freedia said, release ya anger. And so we did. 

6wTA.gif

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, OnMyCoolJ said:

Not to beat a dead horse but I think what some users are trying to explain is that the shipping price is unrightfully high, and just like you have every right to disagree or to post as you please they also have a right to mention the unfairness of those costs. 

26 minutes ago, Daddy said:

Stop acting a fool you clown. This kink of some stans (of any artist) feeling superior because they rip you off is embarrassing. 

Your comment wasn't slick and you got clocked for it. Accept and move on.

Kings. can derail whatever they want. This is a nice fine community. We love to fangirl AND complain at the same time. 

We **** on Urban Outfitters so we can **** on Bey and the girls for those shady tactics. 

Like Freedia said, release ya anger. And so we did. 

6wTA.gif

24 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

Not to beat a dead horse but I think what some users are trying to explain is that the shipping price is unrightfully high, and just like you have every right to disagree or to post as you please they also have a right to mention the unfairness of those costs. 

Come on COMMUNITY !

Raven Symone Yes GIF

Should I get the Renaissance vinyl or just wait? :rip:

8 minutes ago, Mellark said:

Are you gonna complain about the price?

:fan: :nicole2:

Just now, Rocket said:

Are you gonna complain about the price?

:fan: :nicole2:

For a 2LP, that's not that bad because I live in the U.S. 

11 minutes ago, Mellark said:

Get it. It’s a one time pressing and it’s limited edition. I believe the Lemonade book + vinyl was advertised the same way and that’s OOP and going for thousands at resell :toofunny3:

15 minutes ago, Kings. said:

Get it. It’s a one time pressing and it’s limited edition. I believe the Lemonade book + vinyl was advertised the same way and that’s OOP and going for thousands at resell :toofunny3:

But Lemonade had been in stock for years, before it went OOP :gaycat6: 

Reddit is saying the Renaissance vinyl started out with a stock of ~30k, and last i heard there was ~23k left this morning

5 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

But Lemonade had been in stock for years, before it went OOP :gaycat6: 

Reddit is saying the Renaissance vinyl started out with a stock of ~30k, and last i heard there was ~23k left this morning

I think we’re talking about two different pressings :matty: 

https://www.discogs.com/release/10736998-Beyoncé-How-To-Make-Lemonade

but interesting. I wonder when it’ll sell out.

15 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Oh my bad, you're right. I thought you were referring to the 12x12 booklet included in the standard pressing :gaycat6:

Pleeease, not the booklet :lmao: I do need to get the standard pressing though. I can’t believe I saw it in Barnes & Noble and Urban Outfitters only a few months ago, but I passed on it :psyduck:

9 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

The shipping cost is high, but I don’t mind it being that IF things arrive in perfect condition and you receive a proper track and trace link. In the (far) beginning beys website had no proper tracking once an item left the US and it was a complete nightmare anticipating whether your item would arrive or not. Also when I see the shipping costs on Ebay and Discog (also with good tracking / fast shipping) they seem to be on par or even higher. Most comments I read on UO in here are the products arriving damaged, getting canceled or endlessly delayed. Those are valid complaints and one of the main reasons I have never ordered from UO. 

15 hours ago, Testosterone said:

I’m assuming the Renaissance vinyl is just standard black? as it doesn’t say otherwise.

we will find out after opening album cover with mockup :deadbanana4:

Can someone tell me how high is vat for vinyl in the USA ?? I live in Europe and want to check my UO order vat because I’m a little bit suspicious.. Thnx in advance! 

Random, but I want someone to press all three of Danity Kanye’s albums. Them and Keyshia Cole (but only her first five)

49 minutes ago, Kings. said:

Random, but I want someone to press all three of Danity Kanye’s albums. Them and Keyshia Cole (but only her first five)

I'm shocked Diddy's greedy ass hasn't gotten to pressing all of Bad Boy's back catalogue. 

Not that user being mad when he's basically calling everyone poor for complaining about international shipping rates. :ahh:

24 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Not that user being mad when he's basically calling everyone poor for complaining about international shipping rates. :ahh:

It's the fact I don't remember them ever being active in this thread, and all the sudden they're here causing a scene cause they didn't like the regulars' opinions 

Know your place, newb

8f7OO9k.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.