Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

5 hours ago, Attitude said:

I think the same store that's repressing unplugged is getting the rest of Shakira's discography. 

Not Mexico :deadbanana2: I want Fijacion Oral so bad why can't it be a worldwide release like Laundry Service

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Attitude said:

Oh ok. Sounds easy enough. I've never shipped a package in my life. :deadbanana: 

Thank you!

It's a little bit of a learning curve, I only started selling stuff this year, but it really is the best option I've found. Also it's usually the cheapest, most vinyl packages fall into the 2lb category of media mail, which is only like $3.80.

I just can't wait in line at the post office, especially if I have multiple packages to ship. I'd rather throw the records away :toofunny2:

has anyone seen any European links to Tove's Dirt Femme? I feel like it's only available in her store so far. hopefully her becoming independent doesn't mean it'll be too limited. I hate how her colored vinyl/exclusives were always American releases, as a European artist. 

I have LITERALLY never preordered a vinyl so quickly. Beyondka got me.

The way Beyoncé is snatching all my money by buying all 4 box sets + the limited vinyl :jonny5: I can't wait to see how the cover turns out.

Mexico getting the exclusive of Shakira's spanish discog, the world is healing! UO can choke trixcat.png

Edited by VENUSWAVE

Btw there was a deluxe vinyl in the webpage's coding a few days ago... probably coming later it it's still a thing

This Bey  vinyl is my Fastest purchase ever. 

1 minute ago, James_Dean said:

There was a deluxe vinyl in the webpage's coding btw... probably coming later

Can’t wait to get that too

7 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Btw there was a deluxe vinyl in the webpage's coding a few days ago... probably coming later it it's still a thing

i wonder if the one released now is the deluxe, because it says it's a Limited Edition with exclusive cover.

maybe she'll release the regular one later

What's with Bey and those weird vinyl pressings?

No European store? 70$ delivered to Germany? 

divina-de-campo-i-dont-think.gif

2 minutes ago, matheusbep said:

i wonder if the one released now is the deluxe, because it says it's a Limited Edition with exclusive cover.

maybe she'll release the regular one later

Yeah idk

• ATRL Moderator

Got Beyonce :jonnycat:

Not this after I placed an order with DME (that now can’t be cancelled since one of the records soldout) AND I ordered the Mondo exclusive days ago :deadbanana2:

Beyonce wants to charge me $64 for shipping? I hope she's personally delivering it for that price.

Sis, please.

I suggest for my international sisters to just wait for the standard Amazon link at this point :rip:

17 hours ago, Attitude said:

I think the same store that's repressing unplugged is getting the rest of Shakira's discography. 

where can we buy them?

B is killing me :rip:

2 hours ago, James_Dean said:

I think it's "deluxe". maybe standard will appear later on all other sites (probably after sold out from her shop)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.