• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• Wicked

• Theshigo Washidu

• yeezytaughtme

27 minutes ago, Devin said:

these freshmen classes getting more and more disappointing lmao.

They didn't even bother to get a lyricist, which has to be the most egregious choice.

These publications are the first ones to **** on new rappers but they aren't giving the platform to folks that are really talented either.

This is ridiculous lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wicked said:

They didn't even bother to get a lyricist, which has to be the most egregious choice.

These publications are the first ones to **** on new rappers but they aren't giving the platform to folks that are really talented either.

This is ridiculous lol

!!!

for the past 5 years i only liked 1 artist.

2024 - skilla 

2023 - fridayy

2022 - nardo wick

2021 - flo milli / blxst

i think 2020 was the last solid year i fw multi.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Devin said:

!!!

for the past 5 years i only liked 1 artist.

2024 - skilla 

2023 - fridayy

2022 - nardo wick

2021 - flo milli / blxst

i think 2020 was the last solid year i fw multi.

And it seems like lately they're always a year or 2 late. Like Skilla being the fan vote this year when he had hits like 2 years ago is crazy. They squeezed in 4batz for no reason and he's not even doing a freestyle :rip:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Wicked said:

And it seems like lately they're always a year or 2 late. Like Skilla being the fan vote this year when he had hits like 2 years ago is crazy. They squeezed in 4batz for no reason and he's not even doing a freestyle :rip:

idek why 4batz is there i dont get the hype. 🤦🏽‍♂️

25 minutes ago, Devin said:

idek why 4batz is there i dont get the hype. 🤦🏽‍♂️

That man is a damn industry plant, he has 1 maybe 2 good songs to his name and they aren't that good. Doing Brent cosplay isn't impressive.

The rap game is being held together by mainstream rappers entering their 40s soon & underground rappers who will never get their just due by the current climate. It's shameful lmfao. We've always had a healthy mix and it's disappeared.

Ab-Soul making slaps is music to my ears. When lyricists get in their songwriter bag :jonny6: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.