K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Ryan

8 hours ago, VelvetCrush said:

It's not like Karina serves facial expressions too. Winter is the better dancer, singer (and rapper imo :cm:) she's CLEARLY the ace.

-

Say what you want about Giselle, she may not be the prettiest, best singer or dancer but watching fancam she was the one that served the most charisma and smiles for the crowd yesterday.

:chick3: I know you meant well, but this lowkey sounds condescending

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

:rip: is this real?

yLN0Fwo.gif

Melon top 100 is such a garbage chart. This is only happening again because of last year's reform.

Lisa has arrived back in Korea! okay now can they all stay there and prepare for this comeback

SOMEONE LOCKDOWN KOREA'S BORDERS!

9 hours ago, C-Amber said:

Why will I cry about people hanging out in parties? Get a life sweetie, not everyone is same as you.

Why are you getting so emotional? :bibliahh:

6 hours ago, bocelli said:

NOT BTS Jin posing SHIRTLESS on instagram...what is going on with BTS?? :psyduck:

He’s was showing off his matching tattoo. :WAP: They all got little 7s recently 

19 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

I dont think i've ever seen the BP girls get bombarded by paps in Korea like this only outside korea. Do the girls not go out in SK? :rip: 

I'm pretty sure they will get papped like this too, at least Jennie defintiely will lol. It's just that ive only seen airport videos of them so maybe they really dont go out as much publicly in Korea. 

31 minutes ago, DelRey said:

This deserves to smash, this flopping is why we only get noise music from them :gaycat6:

Also, their visuals are something else, even Uglychan looks good here 

" Y'all don't skip any ads Taeyong has 20+ child to feed "

:deadbanana4:

33 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

:rip: is this real?

yLN0Fwo.gif

The biggest fraud ever 

What are TWICE's best songs from each album (other than singles)?

their most streamed song 

international fans served taste :jonny:

14 minutes ago, LCTV said:

they have a HUGE discography so i'll just write the ones after 2019 :gaycat2:

FOL - Moonlight, Icon, Cruel, FILA, Last Waltz, Espresso, Cactus, 1,3,2.

Perfect World (Japanese) - Better, Fanfare, Kura Kura

TOL- Scandal, SOS

EWU - Up No More, Queen, Go Hard, Say Something

More and MOre - Oxygen, Firework, Shadow

&TWICE (Japanese) - Fake & True, Breakthrough. .........havent really listened much to this album nnn

Feel Special - literally the whole mini is flawless...but my faves are Get Loud, Love Foolish, Trick It

Fancy You - HOT, Turn It Up

Good luck! :sistrens:

Ever since one of you pointed out that Stray Kids is just cosplaying as early BTS with the same gimmick but with the backing of a major label behind them, I haven't been able to get that thought out of my head when I see them. Like, they literally took BTS's entire brand so shamelessly... And it's working?!?!? People really love the underdog theme even when they aren't underdogs :toofunny2:

Edited by CandyCoatedClouds

14 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

Ever since one of you pointed out that Stray Kids is just cosplaying as early BTS with the same gimmick but with the backing of a major label behind them, I haven't been able to get that thought out of my head when I see them. Like, they literally took BTS's entire brand so shamelessly... And it's working?!?!? People really love the underdog theme even when they aren't underdogs :toofunny2:

No cause you’re right :rip:

People used to say there was no such thing as “BTS formula” & they just got lucky, but clearly there is. And the formula works. 

I laugh every time I see a post about how Bang Chan had to “fight” for all 9 members as if skz wasn’t always going to be 9 from the very start :dies:

I wonder when they’ll have their Hyyh 

15 minutes ago, Morsmordre said:

they are wilding, bogum clutching his bible meanwhile :rip:

Now this getting 1M likes I understand.:foxaylove2:

Also, it deserves to be said, Taehyung is the only BTS member that doesn't resemble a foot with a pinched nerve

31 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

They do feel like underdogs, the whole self made image is working, JYP was smart for marketing them like that  :cm:

27 minutes ago, Morsmordre said:

they are wilding, bogum clutching his bible meanwhile :rip:

Taehyung establishing his real profile before releasing the solo

he makes sure people won’t think he’s faceless BTS’ member

you can see he’s tired with pretending kids’ act and want to follow BP’s footsteps when it comes to the celebrity life :gaycat5:

Nmixx are indeed a threat... to our ears :clap3:

1 hour ago, LCTV said:

Essential TWICE's b-sides:

- Up No More, Hell in Heaven & Say Something (Eyes Wide Open - full of classics, so listen to it entirely)

- F.I.L.A & Espresso (Formula of Love)

- Scandal & SOS (Taste of Love - this one is their best mini, so listen to every song because it's top tier)

- Love Foolish & Get Loud (Feel Special - their second-best mini)

- Touchdown (Page Two)

- Shadow (MORE & MORE)

- Turn It Up (Fancy)

and if you haven't, check out their Japanese TTs because they are immaculate: Beakthrough, Fake & True, BETTER, Kura Kura, Perfect World...

it's so nice to see idols acting like normal ppl... or acting messy on purpose  :gaycat: wish we could get more of that

I didnt know Sistar has 9 #1s in Korea :deadbanana: Legends!

43 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

They also had hits as a group, sub-unit, solos, and collabs :clap3: 

more men :skull:

46 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

the forever summer queens