Jump to content

K-Pop Thread: The Girls (BP SNSD IVE TWICE) & The Gays (The Boyz) set to slay August


Ryan BTE
 Share

Recommended Posts

42 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

K-onces just came out of Music Bank pre-recording and are all saying the song is crazy good + the choreo isn't easy :johnald:

Omg I’m so excited! :jonny5:

 

Do us nayonce fans have a name yet? The rodents? The death eaters? The lil shrieks? :jonny5:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 49.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Mel.

    1359

  • Witnessed ET

    1653

  • hallucinate

    1161

  • Pluto2022

    1138

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, Adama said:

Pink was washing her beauty imo!

 

 Her brown hair with her pink pant was a moment! She’s going to shine more with dark hair 
 

 

Need this hair colour back on her :jonny5:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, CannibalMonster said:

 

Nayonce slaying whew :jonnycat:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

 

These legends we need JNK1 and JS1, :jonny6:

:clap3:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

twice next comeback 1M then?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Adama said:

JINNI BACK WITH BROWN HAIR FINALLY! THIS GOING TO BE HER ERA :WAP:

Kyujin’s and Lily’s giving O.O part 2 :jonny3:

1 hour ago, Dialamba said:

Music terrorist legends are coming. Jiwoo is stunning, jinni black hair yes she’s coming for the #1 throne. 

Our cochlea ain’t safe Queens about to make us stream REAL MUSIC :jonny3:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, thirdward said:

twice next comeback 1M then?

If it’s a full album, very confident. 

 

But if it’s a mini, idk. Though that shouldn’t stop them from selling. 
@Green Tea Is Green whatcha think?

3P3jPaM.gif

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Narima said:

:jonny:

 

queen coming to SMASH on my Last.fm

 

5MtyEEf.gif

 

7 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

I Can’t Stop Bopping deserved way more :'(

it’s so addictive :jonny6:

 

I do get a giggle remembering people calling it I Can’t Stop Blackpink tho :toofunny2:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

 
Woah....can't say she'll see the same success/boost Jessi had though
Edited by Ephemeral
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

If it’s a full album, very confident. 

 

But if it’s a mini, idk. Though that shouldn’t stop them from selling. 
@Green Tea Is Green whatcha think?

3P3jPaM.gif

 

Their only full that sold more than the mini(s) of the same year was FoL so I don't think it matters! 
I think it's up to c-fans, every other act got a big boost cuz of them so if c-onces don't go all out I'm not sure :thing: (and honestly I wouldn't be mad if they don't, this bulk buying culture is :skull: )

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Ephemeral said:

 

 

Woah....can't say she'll see the same success/boost Jessi had though

Jessi didn’t really get that much of a boost though. NunuNana was before the show I think and Zoom, her other “decently” performing song was because of Tiktok virality. 
but yeah SUNMI doesn’t strike me as a variety show host/MC material but we’ll see :gaycat6:

 

8 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

queen coming to SMASH on my Last.fm

 

5MtyEEf.gif

 

it’s so addictive :jonny6:

 

I do get a giggle remembering people calling it I Can’t Stop Blackpink tho :toofunny2:

that was a SONG! I’ll never get tired of I Can’t Stop Bopping :jonny: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

Their only full that sold more than the mini(s) of the same year was FoL so I don't think it matters! 
I think it's up to c-fans, every other act got a big boost cuz of them so if c-onces don't go all out I'm not sure :thing: (and honestly I wouldn't be mad if they don't, this bulk buying culture is :skull: )

Oh yeah that makes sense. I mean I know the bulk buying is honestly annoying because it’s inflating the numbers too much without a true indication of popularity…but then if everybody is doing it then I don’t want my girls to miss out either :gaycat2:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I feel like Nayeon's solo is gonna surprise gag ktrl

Actually I know it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

GODDESS :WAP:

 

Oh wow the serves :WAP:

now I want her solo so that she can serve vocals, performance and LOOKS like these :clap3:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

GODDESS :WAP:

 

That wig :skull:

The make up really did a number on her eye shape. I guess the cover wasn’t that photoshopped. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Jessi didn’t really get that much of a boost though.

Then again, Jessi is leaving that show and preparing for promotions in America.  Is Sunmi next?

 

:cm:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, harrythevifan said:

 

  

Should be noted they have that other girl group coming out that is not LeSsaniljin, they have that girl group coming from ILand2, they have that girl group coming out of their audition show in Japan in conjunction with another audition show boy group (their version J01).  Irons in the fire.

 

:cm:

:deadbanana4:

Let me recount:

2 upcoming korean girlgroups, 1 korean boygroup, 1 japanese girlgroup, 1 japanese boygroup? 
 

I wonder if investors will still be backing all these money drains after bts announced their hiatus. :skull: It doesn’t seem possible 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

GODDESS :WAP:

 

some of this styling… where’s Irene when you need her smh

 

she looks FIERCE in the lower right tho :jonny6:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I thought this was Momo at first :dies:

 

FV-r_qRXwAAEvYm?format=jpg&name=large

 

this though >>>>>>

 

FV-r_qRXoAEuSAY?format=jpg&name=large


solo music concept material 

Dominatrix Jihyo when?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Oh yeah that makes sense. I mean I know the bulk buying is honestly annoying because it’s inflating the numbers too much without a true indication of popularity…but then if everybody is doing it then I don’t want my girls to miss out either :gaycat2:

Yeah, it sucks the industry is like this but if you don't do these dirty tricks your faves will fall behind, its a never-ending cycle :skull:

 

2 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

That wig :skull:

The make up really did a number on her eye shape. I guess the cover wasn’t that photoshopped. 

I'm kinda living for it, especially on the 3rd one with the piss yellow and the vaporwave-y filter :WAP: but the leather one>>>

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Jessi didn’t really get that much of a boost though. NunuNana was before the show I think and Zoom, her other “decently” performing song was because of Tiktok virality. 
but yeah SUNMI doesn’t strike me as a variety show host/MC material but we’ll see :gaycat6:

 

that was a SONG! I’ll never get tired of I Can’t Stop Bopping :jonny: 

Imo she got a huuuuge boost internationally from the show. Showterview was the real introduction of Jessi to many general kpop fans and has led her to have tons of casual fans. Idk but I don't think she would have had the same YouTube/Tiktok virality and so many Instagram followers without Showterview. Obviously no way of knowing but I don't think Zoom would have been as huge as it is now without her being so widely recognized among kpop fans. And Zoom is legit the biggest crossover hit of kpop in a long time. If we're talking in pure YouTube views though I don't see Sunmi coming anywhere close to Jessi's, although I have nothing against her

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, harrythevifan said:

Then again, Jessi is leaving that show and preparing for promotions in America.  Is Sunmi next?

 

:cm:

If you meant a global boost, then maybe? I mean Jessi’s personality was more appreciated by international fans anyway. 
is this Jessi’s first tour?

Sunmi has already done a tour in America and Europe so I surely hope it helps her go back again  :cm:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Witnessed ET said:

If you meant a global boost, then maybe? I mean Jessi’s personality was more appreciated by international fans anyway. 
is this Jessi’s first tour?

Sunmi has already done a tour in America and Europe so I surely hope it helps her go back again  :cm:

the way I’m keeping money saved up for her or the Velvets to announce another US tour :'(

 

super hyped for looN/A and Brave Legends but i need my #1 group and soloist too :gaycat6:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Still praying for a nugumiracle, so that this ANTHEM deservedly blows up.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...