• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

52 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Ummm...yeah

ya'll were playing in BP's faces so we played in your favs

but I must say, Irene's had her played in more than Mrs Potato head

she don't need no more visits to Dr Kim

NOT the YG stan talking about plastic surgery as if Lisa didn’t just chucky her face this year :ahh:

2 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

NOT the YG stan talking about plastic surgery as if Lisa didn’t just chucky her face this year :ahh:

Lisa still looks human

can't really say the same for Irene and Taeyeon

or a majority of SM idols tbh

a lot of them serve ELVES.

55 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

Like wow, I'd be mad too If I had to sit through this terrible music from my faves:ahh:

Thank God my flop faves can release decent music:clap3:

You didn’t even choose some bad ones?? Do u want help, because I don’t mind :confused: 

taste on these RV tracks :clap3:

I honestly forgot that some tours have week days in their schedule, I’m just relieved my date is on Saturday 

2 hours ago, Sept said:

New choreo? They messed up HYLT and Pretty Savage and Playing With Fire etc. U need to stop being delulu with the "only one member was out of sync". Let me remind you then

Exhibit 1:

spacer.png

Exhibit 2:

spacer.png

Exhibit 3:

spacer.png

Exhibit 4:

spacer.png

Exhibit 5:

spacer.png

Exhibit 6:

Exhibit 7:

spacer.png

And countless more from ONE CONCERT 

HELP :ahh: The endlesss GIFs :ahh:Blackpink has officially dethroned Lia as the Main GIF Girls in KTRL. Congrats ladies :clap3::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh:

7 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

She looks the same to me am I blind? What happened? Genuinely asking 

2 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Lisa still looks human

can't really say the same for Irene and Taeyeon

or a majority of SM idols tbh

a lot of them serve ELVES.

I see the elf in Taeyeon but not Irene

y’all are so :deadbanana: 

3 minutes ago, DanceFreak said:

HELP :ahh: The endlesss GIFs :ahh:Blackpink has officially dethroned Lia as the Main GIF Girls in KTRL. Congrats ladies :clap3::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh:

Spoiler

IMG_20210527_101722.jpg.3464fd04ac978fe2

16 minutes ago, Jenlisa said:

She looks the same to me am I blind? What happened? Genuinely asking 

I see the elf in Taeyeon but not Irene

y’all are so :deadbanana: 

she had a new face (nose?) debut at the celine show this year and it was also really clear at the vma's. she's like, two shaves away from joining Taeyeon and Irene at the VIP face reconstruction club so I dont get why a stan would come for Irene. :rip:

blackpink can't perform AT ALL, what can they do ?

Edited by Take Me Apart

I keep seeing the drags about BP concerts but I didn't know it was this bad

2 hours ago, Sept said:

Exhibit 2:

spacer.png

This one in particular is very telling.

Look, idols are humans, I am sure all groups make lots of mistakes but they still put some effort 

Here... feels like they are actively skipping steps and trying to get things done as quickly as possible.

Feels disrespectful even, this is not confusion, not lack of practice, not lack of stage presence, nor is it tiredness.

Some of them just don't seem to enjoy performing and don't give two shits to even pretend they do.

Then, other members like Lisa give their all, you don't even need the comparison with other groups to know this is not some silly mistake, look at Lisa, they can and have done better. 

Could have been more acceptable if they were truly a dead weight and were still trying their best with limited skills 

the deluluvs obsession with blackpink are back again I see. why yall watching their tour clips every date? :deadbanana2:

I dont think i've seen a single red velvet tour clip in my entire life as a blink - yall this obsessed? :lmao: 

the blinks that paid thousands of dollars on this tour going home happy and satisfied every night while the broke deluluv losers are always complaining about every single dance move :deadbanana2: get a life omg pathetic pretentious and delusional

I'd like to see performances with Seulgi/Wendy, Momo/Jihyo, Lisa, and Hwasa. :jonny: Idols who seem to give 100% every performance.

1 hour ago, k4rmabutterfly said:

”Decent music”. ahh.gif Let’s not go there develuvs, the GP is constantly saying no to them for a reason. 

Feel My Rhythm is literally #12 on the YE chart and likely to be the highest charting 3rd gen gg song on the YE chart :ahh: 

Edited by Gaia

1 hour ago, Mel. said:

Wasn't Nicki literally just rolling her bloated ass across the floor 

at a recent show and hitting her fans?

stay seated.

1 hour ago, Robyn said:

nobody is stanning nicki's ass:rip: 

with that being said, Nicki rolling in grease > whatever BP think they are serving

1 hour ago, moxcy said:

The only thing that rape apologist is serving is derangement and botched BBL's :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, Robyn said:

I agree

9KpCW9L.jpg

The random Nicki dragging :bibliahh:

8 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Feel My Rhythm is literally #12 on the YE chart and likely to be the highest charting 3rd gen gg song on the YE chart :ahh: 

Yeah and PV probably won't spend 12 weeks on Melon's Weekly chart neither will Shut Down. And that was with Tomboy, Still Life, Love Dive and other hits that were going strong at the moment + they had to cut promotion short due to COVID:gaycat6: Haters should Just say they hate to see RV thrive and leave tbh.

The meltdown from that one user that’s talking to themselves & lashing out randomly. :bibliahh:

spacer.png

Edited by Fanta

SNSD reunion served more synchronization and energy than active girl group Blackpink. 

Respect.

33 minutes ago, Gaia said:

I didn’t mention FMR for a reason. It doesn’t change what I said, FMR is their first big hit since Psycho, which was their first big hit since Power Fad, the way TWICE are flopping for 2 years straight but they still have less flop titles than RV. :deadbanana4: They’re also flopping hard in their solo careers in Korea. So yes, the GP is constantly saying no to them. As they should.

a81859e138ae069341f4bda8d22ed4b9.gif

1 hour ago, Take Me Apart said:

blackpink can't perform AT ALL, what can they do ?

Sell more than most of the people you have in your signature

ezgif-1-beef6a09fc.thumb.gif.874a8e7740c

1 hour ago, fauxtography said:

she had a new face (nose?) debut at the celine show this year and it was also really clear at the vma's. she's like, two shaves away from joining Taeyeon and Irene at the VIP face reconstruction club so I dont get why a stan would come for Irene. :rip:

I was skimming and it’s hard for me to tell but oh well, ig. I thought Irene only had small tweaks anyway? She doesn’t look much different from RV debut to me 

2 hours ago, BellKat said:

I keep seeing the drags about BP concerts but I didn't know it was this bad

This one in particular is very telling.

Look, idols are humans, I am sure all groups make lots of mistakes but they still put some effort 

Here... feels like they are actively skipping steps and trying to get things done as quickly as possible.

Feels disrespectful even, this is not confusion, not lack of practice, not lack of stage presence, nor is it tiredness.

Some of them just don't seem to enjoy performing and don't give two shits to even pretend they do.

Then, other members like Lisa give their all, you don't even need the comparison with other groups to know this is not some silly mistake, look at Lisa, they can and have done better. 

Could have been more acceptable if they were truly a dead weight and were still trying their best with limited skills 

Yeah all this, kinda made me sad or proud of Lisa 

blackpink-ros-criticized-for-constant-da

These are their first few shows so far early in the tour and tbh they prolly didn’t practice enough, I’m so over paris Fashion Weeks

has the pathetic deluluvs posted this video yet?

jennifer's doing completely different steps from the other 3

quick make a gif

Edited by MonsterNavy