K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Ryan

12 hours ago, BTS said:

What the **** is this

They could have done an akmu song or smth why tf are siblings grinding on each other 1:04  :deadbanana4:

It doesn’t really even look like they are grinding plus dancing doesn’t always have to be sexual this seemed more playful and cute than anything lol. 

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Seiko Oomori said:

haven't seen anyone mention how good giselle's vocals sound on this  :jamming: she sounds literally amazing and lowkey makes the song

i wish they had given sing the most lines bc her pronounciation is a bit better than winter's but winriah sounds heavenly :jonnycat:  aespecially on the bridge

the bridge truly makes the song, seriously don't understand the acrimony this song gets :dies: it's nothing special but truly not bad at all, and the video is so cute, amazing vocals, lyrics pretty much all make sense, all in all it's like pretty good but i suppose we're used to much higher standards from aespa

Ikr!! I hate how SM underutilizes Giselle's voice by giving her the least amount of lines and forcing her into this rapper position that she's clearly not.

She really shines on those more melodic songs. She's lowkey the best part of Forever, Lucid Dream and this one.

Edited by mathekr

17 minutes ago, Seiko Oomori said:

haven't seen anyone mention how good giselle's vocals sound on this  :jamming: she sounds literally amazing and lowkey makes the song

i wish they had given sing the most lines bc her pronounciation is a bit better than winter's but winriah sounds heavenly :jonnycat:  aespecially on the bridge

the bridge truly makes the song, seriously don't understand the acrimony this song gets :dies: it's nothing special but truly not bad at all, and the video is so cute, amazing vocals, lyrics pretty much all make sense, all in all it's like pretty good but i suppose we're used to much higher standards from aespa

:heart2: I have been listening to it the whole day today, i love it. I would have wanted more solo shot for Giselle but the MV is still very pretty. Im sorry but if i am tbh if this was in korean, i wouldnt like listen to this as much. It would be a skip for me but in English it just sounds so much better.

11 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

The Kim Garams of this thread truly choose their days to be offended and looks like today is that day!

yLN0Fwo.gif

EXACTLY 

they say some of the nastiest things, but me laughing at "Lebol" is the tipping point 

and suddenly they're all about morality...pls

where is JimiN/A? i thought he was supposed to be the IT boy of koria, did little jiminsters lie?

yLN0Fwo.gif

Idols with debatable talent but still captivating:

Edited by Cheers

23 minutes ago, Seiko Oomori said:

My main problem is it's such a false introduction to aespa's music

Like if someone hears this on the radio, they like it and check out aespa's discography and then stumble upon songs like Next Level or Savage :dies: I'd prefer them keeping their unique music colour

38 minutes ago, Seiko Oomori said:

this heaux and her perfect discography. why isn't she appreciated more in here!

NVNcAie.gif

her music takes a certain level of intelligence to appreciate i fear

NVNcAie.gif

13 minutes ago, Hendery said:

ILY is about to hit 100mil soon as well

The GROWTH is amazing:clap3:

Kings also performing at one of the biggest festivals in SK:clap3:

Booked!

I LOVE TO SEE IT :clap3:

hopefully they keep this upward trajectory 

tbh, I don't even know why they were so overlooked 

the talent is there, the music is there but for some reason they were multiple fandoms punching bag

but talent will win in the end and deservedly so

2 minutes ago, Sept said:

Like if someone hears this on the radio, they like it and check out aespa's discography and then stumble upon songs like Next Level or Savage :dies: I'd prefer them keeping their unique music colour

And judging by the sound of Illusion and the general aesthetic, LTS will be the only song with that sound on the album. :rip:

Imagine if SMNBG would be 4-5 visual members all over 18 that can sing sing, don't look like children and would release Red Velvet -esque music, but with the marketing of a male BlackPink:clownny:(this is already stepping into the realm of fantasy since SM will never know how to correctly market their groups internationally). I would drop dead if a BG would release something like this for a debut:

5 minutes ago, Sept said:

Who knows maybe Girls is not pots and pans'd and they're genuinely pivoting away from that sound :skull:SM does not have a history of sticking to one sound or concept with their girl groups so maybe we shouldnt assume Aespa will

40 minutes ago, Seiko Oomori said:

the bait you girls are putting on the fishhook today is very moldy and rancid

yLN0Fwo.gif

the way the mold and rancidness gets gobbled up every time

you girls must be used to it

yLN0Fwo.gif

Edited by Butters

11 minutes ago, Mel. said:

EXACTLY 

they say some of the nastiest things, but me laughing at "Lebol" is the tipping point 

and suddenly they're all about morality...pls

lmfao sister girl nobody said you laughing at lebol was any kind of "tipping point" the words i used was "tasteful" sarcastically, but if you're feeling so attacked maybe that's indicative of guilt on the conscience :michael: and i'm begging you guys to please link me all my nasty and kim garam'd posts because i struggle to see how calling sakura and soyeon botched a couple of times is anything worse than what a lot of you folks say :michael:

Edited by Seiko Oomori

i’m doing me regardless:katie2:

and i don’t care what you say about it :katie2:

3 minutes ago, Butters said:

the way the mold and rancidness gets gobbled up every time

you girls must be used to it

yLN0Fwo.gif

well exclude me from this narrative hun. i'll serve crack before i fall into a cheap manufactured ive vs aespa fanwar.

yLN0Fwo.gif

Edited by Seiko Oomori

1 minute ago, Seiko Oomori said:

lmfao sister girl nobody said you laughing at lebol was any kind of "tipping point" the words i used was "tasteful" sarcastically, but if you're feeling so attacked maybe that's indicative of guilt on the conscience :michael: and i'm begging you guys to please link me all my nasty and kim garam'd posts because i struggle to see how calling sakura and soyeon botched a couple of times is anything worse than what a lot of you folks say :michael:

there's no point arguing about "morality" with a seungrioppa apologist

as you said it yourself, don't fall for the bait

yLN0Fwo.gif

the way the izone descended group fans all have to rally around #1ve because everyone else besides yena is making 0 noise

yLN0Fwo.gif

Edited by Seiko Oomori

You need to get a life
Cause life’s too short
You must be bored out your mind
You should really take that nonsense somewhere else

:katie2:

12 minutes ago, Sept said:

Yeah that’s what I’ve been thinking too. Like….Illusion was RIGHT THERE. A way better song, not as boring, actually in lieu with their usual sound but still serviceable to western radio. Honestly Lee soo man is dumber than JYPIG when it comes to these decisions

yLN0Fwo.gif

16 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

where is JimiN/A? i thought he was supposed to be the IT boy of koria, did little jiminsters lie?

yLN0Fwo.gif

he was, not anymore I fear. Eunwoo, meanwhile, is serving longevity as the koriyan IT boi. Wonyoung being the IT gurl. Two gorgeous beauties

yLN0Fwo.gif

5 minutes ago, Mel. said:

tbh, I don't even know why they were so overlooked 

the talent is there, the music is there but for some reason they were multiple fandoms punching bag

but talent will win in the end and deservedly so

Not surprised they were hated on here since most dislike bgs but the fact the whole kpop community joined in on jumping legit teenagers:skull: and for what

but tea they have SO much talent + personaliTEA (seen on TMAP) we just need YG to not be useless and not let their momentum go to waste:giraffe:

happy for nayeon rowland. do any of the once’s have info on the jihyonce solo? :chick1: