K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Ryan

7 hours ago, Adama said:

I guess we know why IVE choreographies are this easy :deadbanana4:. Wonyoung girl 

nnn how are you getting outdanced in your own song 

nr7YJPN.gif 

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

Can they stop makin Kazuha raise her leg in every chance she given? It was cool at first but now it feel overused and slowly becoming a meme. Let her do the splits.

9 minutes ago, Lost In Paradise said:

what if the Garam controversy was all performance art from the beginning and she’s in next comeback :redface:

also Gaeul is the kpop female idol for gays that are attracted to white twinks. don’t ask me to explain.

:skull: :skull: :skull:

Gaeul stans know how to appreciate underrated talents also we love classy and unproblematic people.

Edited by Companion

6 minutes ago, ChatshireCat said:

nnn how are you getting outdanced in your own song 

nr7YJPN.gif 

To be fair, she was next to Queen Xiaoting, she was bound to stick like a sore thumb on the performance, they should have included Rei in the performance too, so she could take the bad spotlight instead of Miss Berry. 

But honestly, Wonyoung and her talentless friends must be tired, imagine after a whole year of performances and a promotion, it's almost ***** december and you have to keep performing just for the sake of this non event of a show like wow, I would be stressed as hell, she must feel the same way as I do when I go two or three days without suking a nice loaded Dique:jonny5: So, go easy on the girl.

5 minutes ago, Companion said:

:skull: :skull: :skull:

Gaeul stans know how to appreciate underrated talents also we love classy and unproblematic people.

So, you all TWICE stans, I'm guessing.

1 minute ago, MusicFan98 said:

So, you all TWICE stans, I'm guessing.

I said talent. We only like jeongyeon and jihyo from that crowd.

6 hours ago, rzal said:

well that's what happens when the main character, visual, center and face of the group gets kicked out 

nnn I mean with even with Lucas it probably wouldn't have done too well

the teasers are nothing special for a comeback that's over a year later, seems like stuff I've seen before

wonder how their sales will be :coffee2:

Just now, ItsJustMe. said:

oh wow this is legendary

it made me so happy and emotional :'( what an iconic and well-deserved stage they got there :heart:

SING AGAIN NOW

That opening alone really got me. Just wow, they delivered the only good stage in that show :jonny5:

22 minutes ago, Companion said:

I said talent. We only like jeongyeon and jihyo from that crowd.

You said "underrated talent":eli:

TREASURE's been winning FANS CHOICE every year since their debut :clap3:

BLACKPINK have been winning it every year as well, sans 2021 because they didn't release anything :clap3:

It’s nice to see Cheer Up get its props, but the girls repeating shy shy shy x 100 was a bit useless :rip:  A medley of Twices cute hits would if been better :chick1:

11 minutes ago, Dark Horse said:

honestly sakura can go. she's the weirdest one in the group, like her vibe doesn't match le sserafim at all :dies: chaeyeon is the backbone

absolutely

7 minutes ago, Dark Horse said:

they need to bring her back and stop trying to cosplay eunchae as her

-

honestly sakura can go. she's the weirdest one in the group, like her vibe doesn't match le sserafim at all :dies: chaeyeon is the backbone

the number of wrong takes in this two sentences:rip:you really need to stay out of lesserafim's business:tsk:garam is not that hit material you think of, the GP likes the ot5 lineup much more. Also there's no mmeber called chaeyeon in this group:rip:

4 hours ago, Lost In Paradise said:

please, can ONE of the YG/BL new girl groups not be so rap heavy??

play up their strengths, you annoying old YG men!!!

Not to the defend that label but YG/TBL identity and concept are based on the Hip-hop and the cool/swag factor and with K-hiphop popularity being on the rise among younger generation in Korea don't think Baemon would be spare from Rap too much considering the rumor that GD being their producer.

7 hours ago, Adama said:

the views :jonnycat: ! It’s really Gaeul week

Her popularity lately. I usually sell my non bias photocards for extra money and I pulled lot of Gaeul photocards and I got so many dm wanting to buy her photocards. I was shook cause she was like the least popular during Eleven era. Good for ha

48 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

oh wow this is legendary

it made me so happy and emotional :'( what an iconic and well-deserved stage they got there :heart:

:jonny6:

3 hours ago, Dark Horse said:

the kii being le sserafim's messages (fearless, antifragile, forgiveness) are all hypocritical when you realize what they did to garam

HYBE tried their best to save Garam. The way they tried to avoid the speculation and pretend nothing happen. You can tell they wanted to keep Garam. People even made some speculation that Garam’s parent was one of the Hybe investor and Bang PD was friends with Garam’s parent because of the way Hybe tried to protect Garam

but the backlash was even bigger and it’s no longer uncontrollable. It affected the other girls as well. Even network tv covered the story. The accusation ended Garam and there’s nothing more Hybe can do.

Hybe handled the accusation in a wrong way. Instead of protecting Garam and make excuse, they should just apologise from the start. It was just a middle school drama. People will forget that. Look at Hyunjin SKZ and Taeyong NCT. Even Liagend survived her bullying scandal

16 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

Hybe handled the accusation in a wrong way.

Until her redemption drives ILand2 into a ratings phenomenon and Bighybe has 3 trend girl groups just in time to layoff the fromis hags.

:cm: