Jump to content

K-Pop Thread: BLACKPINK in Your Areaaaaa


Ryan
 Share

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Zack said:

I watched but I found it quite scripted tbh. I didn't like it because it seems to be drawing attention back to the staff issue. 

 

They also need to promote her solo activities more. The official RV accounts barely even posted about that show. 

 

These days it's like they only wheel her out for a comeback project, whereas the other members are getting booked for solo stuff. I feel like enough time has passed for SM to give Irene another shot. The image rebuild should have ended already. If they don't, I feel like she might not renew in 2024. 

 

 

They love her again :giraffe: The show is working

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 65.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Mel.

    1943

  • Witnessed ET

    2115

  • hallucinate

    1523

  • Pluto2022

    1496

Top Posters In This Topic

Irene seems sooo nice now a day; the flop did wonder for her and those around her! :hippo:

Edited by Kh-Loud
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Tomek said:

blackpink falling to #3 on global spotify after breaking that weekly record

the bots can take a rest now :chick1:

Imagine being this much of a loser :chick1:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

YG gives BP a vacation/travel show/Blackpink house S2 challenge! I miss seeing these girls being human beings and not the overly marketed flawless robots YG marketed them out to be these days. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Tomek said:

blackpink falling to #3 on global spotify after breaking that weekly record

the bots can take a rest now :chick1:

omg the freefalling

blackpink is OVER :weeps:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

I mean SM just take really long to rebound idols back into action :rip:  just take Lucas for example nnn I think they don't want to ruin the idols' reputation completely but at the same time don't realise what steps to take to come back from those kind of situations 

This is true, but at the same time, Lucas did something that could be potentially illegal. 

 

Irene didn't do anything like that in comparison. I just feel bad for her because she's apologized several times and went on a hiatus but the company doesn't seem to be doing their part now. It's time to move on from that. 

 

She covered for Wendy's radio show when she caught covid and there was no backlash, plus the number of bad comments about her during the comebacks has dropped down and her fan bar is obviously the biggest by far. 

 

I just hope they give her better individual activities soon. Having all the girls renewing would be the best situation imo. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

the irrelevant at #1 and the relevants below :clap3: 

 

 

 

 

also doing higher #s than The Album minus the Selena Gomez & Card B features

 

 

7e2d1bfe148150373d7d3467e99a6cfaf90de6ba

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Sept said:

 

They love her again :giraffe: The show is working

 

Yeah it got great ratings :clap3:

 

But that's kinda my point. I feel like the public has probably moved on now from this, but the only way to tell is to give her more opportunities. 

 

Her akgae fans are constantly begging SM for more. Normally I ignore those severely obsessed "only my bias" types, but in this case they kinda have a point. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Does anyone else likes/Stan a korean actress? I totally slayed by Kim Sejeong, I know she started as an Idol (as most actors it seems) but she s so good, i watched her on uncanny counter, business proposal and todays webtoon and it's all 10/10, can't wait for her next project 

Edited by Spears_Stan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

 

the irrelevant at #1 and the relevants below :clap3: 

 

Itzy not found, I told you they might be over :rip:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Spears_Stan said:

Does anyone else likes/Stan a korean actress? I totally slayed by Kim Sejeong, I know she started as an Idol (as most actors it seems) but she s so good, i watched her on uncanny counter, business proposal and todays webtoon and it's all 10/10, can't wait for her next project 

Yesss, I love her as well.

I’m kinda shook by the fact that someone as talented as her ( vocally and acting wise ) has somehow made it as a successful actress:clap3: Usually it’s the talentless girls pushed for their visuals that catch attention (some of them improve over time, some of them don’t - see Joy).

In Miss Sejeong’s case, talent decided to win a bit.:hippo: Can’t wait to see her in Uncanny Counter season 2

Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, Kh-Loud said:

YG gives BP a vacation/travel show/Blackpink house S2 challenge! I miss seeing these girls being human beings and not the overly marketed flawless robots YG marketed them out to be these days. 

they recently were filming something at Target so there are chances of a reality show

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

 

the irrelevant at #1 and the relevants below :clap3: 

 

 

 

 

also doing higher #s than The Album minus the Selena Gomez & Card B features

 

 

7e2d1bfe148150373d7d3467e99a6cfaf90de6ba

the growth

not bad for a "flop era"

7e2d1bfe148150373d7d3467e99a6cfaf90de6ba

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

Yesss, I love her as well.

I’m kinda shook by the fact that someone as talented as her ( vocally and acting wise ) has somehow made it as a successful actress:clap3: Usually it’s the talentless girls pushed for their visuals that catch attention (some of them improve over time, some of them don’t - see Joy).

In Miss Sejeong’s case, talent decided to win a bit.:hippo: Can’t wait to see her in Uncanny Counter season 2

You did not imply that Joy is talentless pls :ahh: :ahh: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Sugden said:

if yg was cleaver he would do like a deluxe version of the album with 4 more songs 2 being singles

It’s not impossible 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, fais_2311 said:


TXT, ENHYPEN & aespa :clap3: 4th gen leaders.
 

No strays allowed until next month

Who are the first 2? It’s CRAZY that kpop albums sell THIS well:deadbanana4:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Tomek said:

blackpink falling to #3 on global spotify after breaking that weekly record

the bots can take a rest now :chick1:

It’s funny how there would be drags if this was BTS :rip: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

whoever sings

 

I just want you call my phone right now
I just wanna hear you're mine
 
sounds so like taylor swift :chick2:
 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Forever 1 dropped first week of August, it’s now about to be October and it’s still a Top 10 Hit. Summer Smash from Nation Girl Group confirmed

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...