K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Ryan

JYP should just disband NMIXX and Itzy. Kick the irrelevant ones out, combine the rest and make a new group. Maybe then they can chart :redface:

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT THE!!!! NMIXX…. 

Jinni was my bias since pre debut! :rip: they did her dirty but I didn’t see it coming… I blame Kyujin for that and I hope Jinni will re debut with one of the big companies soon :katie:

also I hope we will get the tea, since it’s really not adding up

17 minutes ago, Sept said:

JYP should just disband NMIXX and Itzy. Kick the irrelevant ones out, combine the rest and make a new group. Maybe then they can chart :redface:

Wait, it could work 

Yeji : Leader/ main dancer 

Ryujin : Main rapper 

Chae : Main dancer/ vocalist 

Yuna : Maknae/ Center

Lily : Main vocal

Sullyoon : Visual/ vocalist 

Haewon : Lead vocalist

Edited by Adama

1 hour ago, New Edition said:

The-China-Fan-Association-released-a-statement-to-the-company-asking-for-support-for-BTS-Jungkooks-personal-activities-1-747x1024.webp

:deadbanana4:

Kpop stans are mentally I’ll :deadbanana2:

2 hours ago, Cotton said:

f(x) disbanded like 6 years ago. It blows my mind when people in 2022 still talk about ‘f(x) rejects’ their own discography isn’t even that big why do y’all think there’s some vault stashed of songs made just for them? Everything released recently by RV has been made recently.

Besides Joy’s OST hit is still bigger than Nayeon’s Pop + she’s at two hits right now. 

This list doesn’t include Birthday but with Birtnday’s sales RV has sold the 4th most albums this year behind IVE, BP and Aespa and might even end up top 3 if enough shipments are made :gaycat5:

There's no such thing as F(x) rejects but 2ne1 rejects lasted for the longest and delulu is to thing Twice or Nayeon released better quality than RV and Seulgui this year 

Yeriana youthful queen needs to leave the RV hags in 3rd gen and debut in a new fresh 4th gen gg and become a 4th gen idol instead where she can become the center :santa:

I sometimes forget how young she still is, like she’s basically younger than most 4th gen idols such as Sakura, Bang Chan, Soyeon, Yeonjun etc. :skull:

Did she debut as a fetus or what? :deadbanana2:

Edited by Pluto2022

1 hour ago, New Edition said:

The-China-Fan-Association-released-a-statement-to-the-company-asking-for-support-for-BTS-Jungkooks-personal-activities-1-747x1024.webp

:deadbanana4:

They didn’t lie tbh. Where’s his damn album ?

1st and last but we cheered. :gaygacat5:

a wasted hit. The way she smashed in Korea, Japan and internationally despite twice being over in Korea and they didn’t even promote individually for 7 years. SM has been pushing RV individually and only joy has a hit. It’s not a drag toward nayeon.  :giraffe:

Nayeon was pushes down our throats if you count she sings the most on Twice since debut 

i guess it was a personal decision :sosad:hope she is doing okay

it’s honestly tragic that she trained for 6+ years just to debut in NMIXX and then leave the group not even a year later :weeps: 

hoping a big company snatches her up, can’t let the talent and the beauty go to waste :dancehall: she can start acting too

and as for NMIXX, JYP won’t stop pushing them down our throats so they will eventually get a hit– good luck to the girls regardless

let me change my avi to jinni to show support  :weeps:

I hate MAMA's camerawork 

I missed a better view of this iconic part on Stray Kids performance :deadbanana2:

3 minutes ago, imani said:

this tweet is from july?

Oh my

Time the ultimate truth teller

1 hour ago, Selenasworld said:

There's no such thing as F(x) rejects

Sure there are.

:cm:

You know it's a f(x) reject because the official MV was taken off youtube or something :toofunny3:   

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

Yeriana youthful queen needs to leave the RV hags in 3rd gen and debut in a new fresh 4th gen gg and become a 4th gen idol instead where she can become the center :santa:

I sometimes forget how young she still is, like she’s basically younger than most 4th gen idols such as Sakura, Bang Chan, Soyeon, Yeonjun etc. :skull:

yeah, there are bunch of idols who debuted young or even younger than Yeri and then there’s Hyein and people were so outraged with her debut even though she already worked in the entertainment for a couple of years :rip: those kids have better resumes at 18 than most entitled and loud stans will ever have :cm:

I searched up Yeri’s age and I’m surprised… she could join aespa and would blend in, it seems :deadbanana4: but she was needed to lower the age average in the group, they really would be called hags without her 

also, it’s still such a kii for me how Koreans count their age 

Surreal to see their sales this high :jonny5:

Snatching a smash hit and career best sales this year....RV truly won 

29 minutes ago, harrythevifan said:

Sure there are.

:cm:

You know it's a f(x) reject because the official MV was taken off youtube or something :toofunny3:   

Shut Up U  >>> Rainbow

But BOTH SLAYED

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

Anyone born before the 2000s is considered "old" tho? Most new gen are 2000s plus. The idols you named are outliers. And what would Yeri be the center of? She's not even the 3rd most popular in her group. She's not a good dancer, you think she'd fit in with the intense dancers 4th gen have?

She's not a visual member. 

If she were in Nmixx, Sullyoon would bury her.

Lesserafim, Kazuha.

NJ, all the members would overshadow her.

She can't rap, but few can so...

You guys should be lucky she's in RV. She only manages to shine as the maknae. 

Edited by RoseGold

2 hours ago, Adama said:

Wait, it could work 

Yeji : Leader/ main dancer 

Ryujin : Main rapper 

Chae : Main dancer/ vocalist 

Yuna : Maknae/ Center

Lily : Main vocal

Sullyoon : Visual/ vocalist 

Haewon : Lead vocalist

Is yuna younger tham sullyoon tho..