K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Ryan

Jinni leaving makes no sense, she was excited for their next comeback two days ago… now she’s gone?

I think JYP either kicked her, company statements mean nothing they always lie to save face OR there’s bullying in the group.

Its the IVE/NewJeans/LESSERAFIM effect all these companies cutting members from the group (LIGHTSUM, Weeekly) because small 5-6 member groups are the thing now.

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, CrisPop said:

Another amazing year for my girls :clap3:

But we need people to stream the album.

Not jinny leavingg she got me shocked with her visuals and skills in the first group dance teaser and her solo mama cover.

• ATRL Moderator

this all feels too convenient for JYPE :psyduck: what actually happened?

If she did get kicked out thats crazy.. and imagine its over smth so silly.. the company did nothing about lia or hyunjin’s bullying scandals so yeah its all just strange if that is the case

why did bugaboo disband tho

i don't follow them but I thought they were doing well for a group from a small company?

I'm actually really shocked by Jinni leaving. It seems so out of the blue, they debuted this year and she didn't even go on hiatus or something like that. Like when was the last time JYP lost a gg member (other then contracts ending)? Their choreographies are going to be so weird now.

the thread title made me scream nnnn

we need @Ghilesto predict jinni smash solo debut next :weeps:

Just now, Companion said:

YG or BlackLabel should form a group with Jinni, Garam, Soojin and Chaeyeon :chick3:

So in other words, you never want to see any of those girls again? :cm:

58 minutes ago, New Edition said:

Kpop news hasn't truly shocked me in a LONG time.

Yall better deliver with the tea and info after investigating

someone needs to watch all their stuff to analyze the members and their behaviors

maybe we’ll get some tea :dancehall:

Edited by hallucinate

18 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

not Born Pink, Shut Down and Pink Venom being acclaimed and ending up on the best albums and songs of 2022 lists left and right

not to mention on a sold out World Tour (a real world tour not just chicago, japan and asia), having the biggest female kpop album, biggest kpop songs of the year on streaming (spotify + youtube etc)

the sales, streams, tour gross and acclaim are all matching?? literally none of yall faves can relate 

the loser pretentious haters in this thread always lose :skull:

woah woah woah

5P5E0E.gif

17 hours ago, kawk said:

THE WAY THE OBPH LOST :fan: and that ICONIC Time Magazine cover is the cherry on top of an amazing year for BP:clap3:

they look so good :jonny6: I'm glad their back to doing these type of shows in Korea

:clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3:

Just now, Zack said:

So in other words, you never want to see any of those girls again? :cm:

Its what the bullies in this group deserves :ducky:

• ATRL Administrator
6 minutes ago, Companion said:

Its what the bullies in this group deserves :ducky:

They should call them badCookie. Lean into the controversy. 

36 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Blackpink’s return kinda came and went didn’t it?

Is their tour over? 

• ATRL Administrator
Just now, New Edition said:

Is their tour over? 

They’re on tour? I was kinda in a coma for a month and a half so I missed a lot. 

At this point, I think it's clear she was kicked out.

She was looking forward to the next comeback and was texting fans on bubble just before this announcement. She was sending playful bubbles saying she promises to play with the fans. Like yesterday????!!!!!

I never believe these vague company statements. **** isn't adding up.

The thing is, why would they kick her out? They didn't kick out Lia or Hyunjin for bullying rumors. Especially Lia who's called liability for a reason.

Strife within a group isn't enough of a reason to kick someone out either. All these groups have rough patches and cliques and in-fights.

What is going on??? What is the true tea :dancehall2:

Just now, Ryan said:

They’re on tour? I was kinda in a coma for a month and a half so I missed a lot. 

Wha :deadvision: What happened are you ok now?

4 minutes ago, New Edition said:

At this point, I think it's clear she was kicked out.

She was looking forward to the next comeback and was texting fans on bubble just before this announcement. She was sending playful bubbles saying she promises to play with the fans. Like yesterday????!!!!!

I never believe these vague company statements. **** isn't adding up.

The thing is, why would they kick her out? They didn't kick out Lia or Hyunjin for bullying rumors. Especially Lia who's called liability for a reason.

Strife within a group isn't enough of a reason to kick someone out either. All these groups have rough patches and cliques and in-fights.

What is going on??? What is the true tea :dancehall2:

What if there was a dating scandal or kyujin payola wanted her out since jyp wont get rid of the Sullyeon, kyujin wanted the 2nd best competitor out of the game.

I feel like if it was because of the health she wouldnt end the contract with the company they could use health services provided by jyp. Imagine she got accepted to Harvard and decided to study :hawkeye:

Edited by Companion

2 hours ago, New Edition said:

Who is a better vocalist?

Or

They're both so good

Now you know....

Lily >>

• ATRL Administrator
4 minutes ago, Companion said:

Wha :deadvision: What happened are you ok now?

Yeah. I’m okay now. I’ve been in a rehab center since the middle of September to work on my recovery. Before that I was in the hospital for 2 months. It’s been a hell of a 5 months :toofunny2: