K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Ryan

Aespa is so boring to watch even university performances. Why won’t SM ever let them sing live holy **** :rip: 

Ugh they’ll never improve if they never sing live. Christ 

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Supervillain said:

WJSN song sounds like it’s gonna have a huge chorus, perched…

Yup is sounds by far the best! 
followed by viviz  :chick1:

Why is that one person hating on Sunmi? :rip:

like that is so random, did she hurt you or smth :dies:

4 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Aespa is so boring to watch even university performances. Why won’t SM ever let them sing live holy **** :rip: 

Ugh they’ll never improve if they never sing live. Christ 

I always see you being disappointed with aespa, why haven’t you dropped them yet? It’s not like you’re contractually obligated to support every sm gg

Mamamoo management should have forced Solar to hand this masterpiece over so they could use it for a group cb. With the girls’ combined power it would have easily racked in a few PAK’s!

2 hours ago, uusagii said:

Oh, my bad :rip: I just remember "Gashina" being a cultural phenomenon in Korea (with it going viral and what not) and felt that she hasn't reached a similar height like that since then.

Gashina was a mega smash, I don’t think a lot of soloists, not only Sunmi, will ever be able to reach that height of a song success. But as I mentioned all of those songs, they’re all legitimate hits on their own right. 
meanwhile that one lone Sunmi hater in this thread is desperately trying to push his agenda in here for some reason :lmao:

9 minutes ago, levi_valvi said:

I always see you being disappointed with aespa, why haven’t you dropped them yet? It’s not like you’re contractually obligated to support every sm gg

I didn’t like f(x). 

Aespa have everything to be like an ultimate group. But their mishandling is so bizarre it’s irritating. I don’t blame the girls for not singing live, that’s clearly SM. 

I love the girls, their music (mostly), and their different concept. I just hate what SM is doing with them. 

They will never become better performers if even at college festivals they’re still just lip syncing music show performances. It’s irritating. They have potential being wasted.

SM needs a bit of a rework. 

Edited by Gaia

Is it true that TXT had a cb? I haven’t been keeping tabs on kpop so much lately so I’ve only heard of thing that made a lot of noise online (like class:y smash debut), and I haven’t heard any mention of a txt cb until it popped up on my YouTube feed today. I feel like a txt cb should make some amount of noise but I didn’t hear anything?? :celestial5:

1 minute ago, levi_valvi said:

Is it true that TXT had a cb? I haven’t been keeping tabs on kpop so much lately so I’ve only heard of thing that made a lot of noise online (like class:y smash debut), and I haven’t heard any mention of a txt cb until it popped up on my YouTube feed today. I feel like a txt cb should make some amount of noise but I didn’t hear anything?? :celestial5:

They had like a million preorders or something so the album sold a lot actually. But yeah their music quality is kind of getting worse. I miss the Run Away days. 

2 hours ago, Antunes said:

stepped foot back in korea and are back to lip syncing it's kinda hilarious actually nnnnnn

NingNing the woman you are today :jonny4: one award ceremony away from having her viral rainbow dress moment.

Truly the surprise visual of aespa, she eats every girl up when the stylists don't mess with her too badly.

I'm glad aespa finally get opportunities to perform live, I'm sure it is making them more and more confident

The next step is live singing

Miss Jennifer is not ginger anymore, guess those photos were real....:coffee:

20 minutes ago, Gaia said:

I didn’t like f(x). 

Aespa have everything to be like an ultimate group. But their mishandling is so bizarre it’s irritating. I don’t blame the girls for not singing live, that’s clearly SM. 

I love the girls, their music (mostly), and their different concept. I just hate what SM is doing with them. 

They will never become better performers if even at college festivals they’re still just lip syncing music show performances. It’s irritating. They have potential being wasted.

SM needs a bit of a rework. 

Idol groups never bring their A game to college festivals though, cuz they are not important events that are widely televised and they have multiple different concerts within days / weeks

They sure love being around war criminals 

2 hours ago, Antunes said:

stepped foot back in korea and are back to lip syncing it's kinda hilarious actually nnnnnn

I love all their looks in here but WOW, Red truly is NingNing's color. She's so HOT & GORGEOUS in here! :jonny5:

Demi's giving Black Mamba on her new single cover hmmm

TXT kinda peaked at debut. Crown was fun, quirky, youthful, and imaginative. And then they just slowly and steadily devolved into some try-hard edgy mess and it's impossible to take them seriously. RIP. 

WJSN preview sounded a bit like Dumhdurum bridge 

38 minutes ago, levi_valvi said:

Yup is sounds by far the best! 
followed by viviz  :chick1:

didn't know you were watching :celestial5:

1 hour ago, Witnessed ET said:

Why is that one person hating on Sunmi? :rip:

like that is so random, did she hurt you or smth :dies:

She threw Wonder Girls in front of the bus to get points from ARMYs so she deserves it :ducky:

ReVe Festival: Finale restock did THAT

Still screaming at the glow up from Finale in 2019 to ReVe Festival: 2022 selling 560,000+ though  :deadbanana4: