K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Ryan

1 hour ago, Gwendolyn said:

It shocks me that Korea still does music shows when most of the world hasn't had them since the mid 00s :rip:

kpop industry would collapse if they stopped them 

chan-bang-chan.thumb.gif.5b7d8e062e4f4a9

22 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

nnn people are saying this is his hand too in Xiaojun's post  :deadbanana4:  

can't wait to see you fuming when king comes back :WAP: 

1 minute ago, Hendery said:

when was JYPs last actual hit as a company cause I can't actually remember :deadbanana:

when we disco in 2020. a classic 

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, jqnetto said:

It is funny because you just have to wonder why do LESSER stans act like the group is stacked with Red Flavor level hits and The ALBUM level album sales. That payola'd music show win is not strong enough for them to be acting like that.

:lmao: All we heard pre-debut was how this group was coming to demolish all 4th gen groups with their talent and success. Their fans getting mad because neither happened.  Awe

NhgH9My.gif

57 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

No because why IVE and LSRF are eating up Izone internationally :rip:

because PISS*DONE mostly had absolute **** music

inherited popularity from the members + good music = success

Like we said NMIXX stans should just stop inserting themselves into conversations about talent and success @Jared :celestial3:

NhgH9My.gif

SBS Dream Concert Lineup

INVU (song) aged like fine wine, why?

NhgH9My.gif

49 minutes ago, jqnetto said:

It is funny because you just have to wonder why do LESSER stans act like the group is stacked with Red Flavor level hits and The ALBUM level album sales. That payola'd music show win is not strong enough for them to be acting like that.

LE SSERAFIM literally out charted, out streamed and out sold the fishy fishy chanteuses in all metrics and it only took them 10 days to do so. I don't really know where you're going with this. :celestial3:

23 minutes ago, Somi said:
Like we said NMIXX stans should just stop inserting themselves into conversations about talent and success @Jared :celestial3:

NhgH9My.gif

nnnn i could've sworn you were an nmixx fan before, what happened :rip:

Edited by hallucinate

1 hour ago, Alaska. said:

Father was just confirmed at the MIK Festival, 3rd Exo member to perform in London this July :clap3: 

love to see kings booked and busy

13di2Xl.gif

Kazuha better than NMIXX, please I think their vocal line is overhyped only Lily, Haewon and sully are great singers. But NMIXX has 7 main dancers. Can y’all be serious for one minute :rip:

7 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

She/ he was the biggest O.O Stan :deadbanana4:

Loserfirm stans getting triggered because the hollow vocals that were presented today. You love to see it. 

13di2Xl.gif

9 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

You know they love to bandwagon. 

13di2Xl.gif

Edited by xfreshkidxx

9 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

She/ he was the biggest O.O Stan :deadbanana4:

8 minutes ago, xfreshkidxx said:

You know they love to bandwagon. 

13di2Xl.gif

true, first they love you then they switch... :-*

13di2Xl.gif

Edited by hallucinate

what do y'all think about bts new song? i assume it's ok to post leaks since they are everywhere already

i'm not sure what they are trying to do releasing another snooze ballad about their "journey" after a year of no music cuz this will surely flop. maybe they are just trying to shift their focus from the us to korea or they are just that out of touch with what the fanbase wants. it makes no sense :katie:

38 minutes ago, Jared said:

LE SSERAFIM literally out charted, out streamed and out sold the fishy fishy chanteuses in all metrics and it only took them 10 days to do so. I don't really know where you're going with this. :celestial3:

yeah you don't seem to know many things because nothing you said (LESSER didn't outstream anyone yet though, that's some alternative facts hihih) goes against what I wrote. :deadbanana:

-

OT: Love Dive k-SOTY :jonny5:

1 minute ago, zaso said:

what do y'all think about bts new song? i assume it's ok to post leaks since they are everywhere already

i'm not sure what they are trying to do releasing another snooze ballad about their "journey" after a year of no music cuz this will surely flop. maybe they are just trying to shift their focus from the us to korea or they are just that out of touch with what the fanbase wants. it makes no sense :katie:

I guess it's all about horrid vocals today. :skull:

5 minutes ago, zaso said:

Their fanbase probably won't let it flop but it sounds basic and horrible. 

Also is it a collaboration? Who is the girl singing near the beginning?

Edited by Zack

Accusing LSFRM stans of acting like they had a Red Flavor sized hit and a The Album level sales when the comparison made here was with NMISS’s tanked debut

13di2Xl.gif

yeah, it's weird how quickly some people here switch with new GGs.

13di2Xl.gif

6 minutes ago, zaso said:

Honestly it feels lazy. Almost as if the members don't want to rehearsal and promote with choreography. Also that plus the anthology album feels like a disbanding but I don't think they're disbanding since HYBE would really be taking advantage of that

-

LE SSERAFIM is not more talented than NMIXX :deadbanana4:

Black Mamba and Forever also tanked befored Aespa smashed with NL. NMIXX will have a smash soon they have best vocalist (Lily) and best visual (Sullyoon) of Gen4 :gaycat5:

28 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

true, first they love you then they switch... :-*

13di2Xl.gif

We can call it for what it is, character growth 

13di2Xl.gif

5 minutes ago, Zack said:

Their fanbase probably won't let it flop but it sounds basic and horrible. 

Also is it a collaboration? Who is the girl singing near the beginning?

that's jimin :rip:

and the fanbase is more divided than ever now between solos wanting their faves to leave and older fans just being disappointed with the musical and creative direction for years and the obvious cash grab album

4 minutes ago, VelvetCrush said:

Honestly it feels lazy. Almost as if the members don't want to rehearsal and promote with choreography. Also that plus the anthology album feels like a disbanding but I don't think they're disbanding since HYBE would really be taking advantage of that

-

LE SSERAFIM is not more talented than NMIXX :deadbanana4:

it's so uninspired like was that the best thing they could come up with after a year of no new music :biblio:

and the guys seem over it too. i feel like jimin is probably going to leave the group and suga showed more enthusiasm for that psy collab than he's shown for group songs in a while