K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Ryan

32 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

Why ya’ll so shocked with Ikon sales. Their physical sales were never really good before compared to other 3rd gens like Nu’est, Got7, Monsta X

:rip: :rip: This is even worse than nugu BGs

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, OrionHwang said:

If anything she herself confirmed she let her personal life/activities affect the group activities and not in a good way and she didn't put the group at top priority like you delusional stans always said :rip:

Comparing other members'solo activities is stupid and shows how jealous she was because others did it with permission of SM as well as the group.

Meanwhile her so-called bussiness and boyfriend and personal life were ruining the group's image 

Remerber when she was drunk and fall into a garbage bag and let Yoona and Taeyeon got all the criticism :rip:

And they never said a word about it.

unlike her who is so pathetic and keeps milking a decade old scandal.

She' literally exposed how greeding and selfish she is with that tragic teenfic :rip:

CnNibdf.jpg

Exactly! Zach tends to ignore this point lol. There's a reason why the girls did not support Jessica's business relationship with Tyler Fraud

6 minutes ago, Sept said:

Exactly! Zach tends to ignore this point lol. There's a reason why the girls did not support Jessica's business relationship with Tyler Fraud

I posted about it in detail before the ATRL reset, so no, I don't. 

Management of Taeyeon and Yoona's public image is SM's job not Jessica's, so it's an irrelevant side show. 

MY-OH-MY-Yoona-girls-generation-im-yoona

Edited by Zack

1 minute ago, Zack said:

I posted about it in detail before the ATRL reset, so no, I don't. 

Management of Taeyeon and Yoona's public image is SM's job not Jessica's, so it's an irrelevant side show. 

Jessica has never clarified the situation and made Taeyeon and Yoona took the blame for her messiness.

And it's clear that it's just ONE of the incidents related to Jessica and her relationship / business 

Just now, Sept said:

Jessica has never clarified the situation and made Taeyeon and Yoona took the blame for her messiness.

And it's clear that it's just ONE of the incidents related to Jessica and her relationship / business 

Like I said, it wouldn't have been Jessica's job to clarify it. She wasn't allowed to just make random public statements about SNSD without approval, the same as all members weren't.  

Remember, the one time she did make her own statement (on Weibo) it made SM turn against her, because they like to control everything. 

In the bigger picture, those paparazzi pics in HK were quick media articles which died down after like 2 days and everyone forgot. It wasn't a scandal. 

At the end of the day all we can agree on is that nothing is black and white everyone involved will have their own perceptions of what happened, a full truth which we’ll never know. We can only hope for the best and continued personal development for the group as a whole and enjoy the legacy they left for us.

39 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

The way you guys in here love to downplay SKZ, just for them to keep stomping on your 4th gen faves :bibliahh:

Their accomplishments this week alone:

- THEY ARE NOW THE 2ND MOST STREAMED BG ON SPOTIFY SURPASSING EXO :dies:

- They are also the 4th most streamed kpop act on Spotify, being only behind BTS, BP Twice :clap3:

- They are also now the 6th best selling artist on Hanteo, surpassing TWICE and are now the best selling artist under JYP on Hanteo.

- This also means that they are best selling 4th gen act on Hanteo. But i thought that Ktrl said that they were total flops in Korea :skull:

Let's celebrate with some of their best b-side bops :clap3:

YOU-RE-JESS-WHAT-I-WANT.gif

48 minutes ago, montacelo said:

Only Koreas biggest GG

except it’s only the sheep that are fighting amongst each other and we’re being entertained 

now THIS is an actual world tour :clap3:

Edited by Witnessed ET

reading the last 10 pages while listening to iconiK soshi songs is an experience!

9 minutes ago, IvyTower said:

At the end of the day all we can agree on is that nothing is black and white everyone involved will have their own perceptions of what happened, a full truth which we’ll never know. We can only hope for the best and continued personal development for the group as a whole and enjoy the legacy they left for us.

:clap3: I think so too. All 9 have made us all happy so we should be pleased the group as a whole are seen as legends and they have multiple remembered songs. 

3 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Facts! Lee Know kind of stole the show in "Easy" after getting totally shafted in God's Menu :skull:

He came on that ***** mad as hell!!

KkEE4bt.gif

All the BG stans fighting each other while Korea doesn't even use any of them.

a klassique :gaygacat5:

the MJ rap is so camp

Edited by hallucinate

Not a SKZ chat happening here and no one called me.

Edited by Gwendolyn

What is SKZ? I can’t find them on Melon

I find it funny how the SONES here are saying that Jessica business plus dating was tarnishing SNSD brands name and reputation but another getting drunk and literally assaulting her boyfriend is perfectly fine in their eyes. :matty:

6 minutes ago, Eternium said:

You can find them on Spotify, Billboard and Hanteo if you want

20 minutes ago, Eternium said:

:coffee:

20 minutes ago, Eternium said:

They need to pull a GIDLE, throw away the bully member and then they'll get a #1  touch top 100 on MelOn.:lakitu:

30 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

a klassique :gaygacat5:

the MJ rap is so camp

The way Wendy was rapping the whole thing in the background :dies:

15 minutes ago, Xalric said:

I find it funny how the SONES here are saying that Jessica business plus dating was tarnishing SNSD brands name and reputation but another getting drunk and literally assaulting her boyfriend is perfectly fine in their eyes. :matty:

This hot boiling tea. An SNSD member was actually reported to the POLICE.

But somehow Jessica wanting to start a business and date is such a terrible crime and ruining their reputation etc...

Edited by Zack

24 minutes ago, Eternium said:

Arent you always going on about melon not being the end all be all. 

Just now, xfreshkidxx said:

Arent you always going on about melon not being the end all be all. 

Don't you know, it only changes when its SKZ

29 minutes ago, Eternium said:

:rip:

18 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Did Hyoyeon put the blame on her bandmates?? Did Jessica ever apologize for her scandal (which Hyoyeon did)? It's not about whether Jessica was wrong or right for her drunken mess, but it pissed off her bandmates which made them stand against her in the end, which is the main story here :michael: