K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Ryan

1 hour ago, ItsJustMe. said:

wait :hoetenks:

I wanted Gaga for Sour Candy or Selena for Ice Cream but we get Camila :hoetenks:

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, PowerGarlic said:

Yeah NMIXX definitely get five songs like Hype Boy next comeback for their first mini :redface::msmarvel:

Whew, Chaemin. He looks GOOD.

:gaynetcat4:

3 hours ago, PowerGarlic said:

They butchered it :deadvision: It’s giving trot :skull:

Not them being so unserious and joked around but still vocally outperformed IVE live singing :deadbanana4:

Why and how did Queen YounHa is getting All Kill right now? Love her, it's what she deserved.

2 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

my bad, I stan YouHa, not YounHa. :deadbanana2:

Younha is cool, too.

:cm:

Listened to Baekhyun's "Delight" album for the first time and now I LEGIT want to breed him and I'm a bottom. 

Like it's one of the sexiest albums I have heard in a long time and at the same time it is classy AF and though he is declaring all these masculine things and trying to deliver it in a manly manner with his thick vocal tone you can notice in the end of his vocal inflictions that he literally just wants to get piped down real bad and I am ready and willing to offer my services to him.

Can't believe I didn't hear this till now. SO good :smitten: 

4 hours ago, moxcy said:

I wanted Gaga for Sour Candy or Selena for Ice Cream but we get Camila :hoetenks:

well we still have another night, but I know miss Gomez ain't coming near a stage anytime soon

2 hours ago, Dialamba said:

love dive :redface:

Haven't been here in a while. Is Love Dive now considered bigger than Next Level yet in terms of longevity?

ezgif-1-93dd42a7da.gif

2 hours ago, Phoenixstar said:

I often mix them up too :ahh:

2 hours ago, IBeMe said:

Listened to Baekhyun's "Delight" album for the first time and now I LEGIT want to breed him and I'm a bottom. 

Like it's one of the sexiest albums I have heard in a long time and at the same time it is classy AF and though he is declaring all these masculine things and trying to deliver it in a manly manner with his thick vocal tone you can notice in the end of his vocal inflictions that he literally just wants to get piped down real bad and I am ready and willing to offer my services to him.

Can't believe I didn't hear this till now. SO good :smitten: 

this post is sending me but king of k-pop really did that with this sexy classy masterpiece. 

Edited by Blank Space

1 hour ago, DanyelP23 said:

Haven't been here in a while. Is Love Dive now considered bigger than Next Level yet in terms of longevity?

ezgif-1-93dd42a7da.gif

Yes and LD is still charting 

1 hour ago, DanyelP23 said:

ezgif-1-93dd42a7da.gif

NL was released a month later. But it ended with 694M digital points while LD has surpassed 700M so far and it’s the fastest 4th gen song to be certified platinum. 

3 hours ago, Phoenixstar said:

YounHa is a veteran singer that active since 2nd Gen days and that song was pretty good and I believe it was a viral sleeper hit from her repackage 6th full album that release around late March 2022.

Jennie gave it 110% at the LA show as expected nnn just watch this

Edited by rapperjennie

Just wanted to come to this thread to say that Hype Boy song is the best gen 4 kpop gg song. Clears their peers and the more global girlies’ discographies ala BLACKPINK, TWICE,  maybe Red Velvet….

1 hour ago, rapperjennie said:

Jennie gave it 110% at the LA show as expected nnn just watch this

Jennie can be so hit-and-miss sometimes

when she's not into it she kinda doesn't care and half-asses, but when she's INTO it, she DELIVERS SO HARD

He got Le Sserafim too.

So, it’s 4/12 of his journey to collect all the izone girls.

For things like this i bet he pay to do it right? Or at least he asked Hybe permission? Cause i remember Alexa said she wanted to do Girls Gone Vouge challange with Yunjin, and it never comes to fruition, and there is no way Yunjin denies her friend’s request.

14 minutes ago, Hay Amores said:

He got Le Sserafim too.

So, it’s 4/12 of his journey to collect all the izone girls.

For things like this i bet he pay to do it right? Or at least he asked Hybe permission? Cause i remember Alexa said she wanted to do Girls Gone Vouge challange with Yunjin, and it never comes to fruition, and there is no way Yunjin denies her friend’s request.

they also did Antifragile together 

he kinda ate them up I fear