K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Ryan

1 minute ago, Zack said:

On A Ride sounds interesting...hyperpop!

masterpiece mini incoming yup yup

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Zack said:

On A Ride sounds interesting...hyperpop!

this is gonna be great :jonny5: so excited, lemme go preorder

7 hours ago, harrythevifan said:

:cm:

Hide contents

Also, as heard on tiktok:

And also, self produced idol variety!

:toofunny2:

And just to complete the playlist:

These Fiftyfifty tracks are luxurious. :cm:

OMG this is amazing :clap3:

Pls get them some love sistren  :heart:

On 11/17/2022 at 6:47 AM, Mitsuki said:

It will be epic :gaycat7:

Maybe it's going to be a HEYDAY remix with Tiger JK? Since they reference him in that song it could be a possibility :lakitu:

15 hours ago, discreetinside said:

The way almost half of the Bang Chan line in Super Board being the "Nyoum" sound effect :ahh:

And before that I thought it was Hyunjin made that Nyoum sound all this time :deadbanana:

I thought the same when the track video of Superboard was release since Hyunjin did the "nyoum" parts but Chan said in a Chan's Room stream that it was indeed him doing the noises throughout the song

5 hours ago, Blank Space said:

Absolutely amazing! :jonny5:

I was waiting for him to sing an iKON song :eli: One and Only would've fit the vibes of this very well

Not Jieun :gaycat7: the way she was a bias in P48 but ended up being underutilized once RBW decided the group needed 3 main vocals, yet never even treated her like a lead :rip: Honestly I would have expected Swan, Dosie or Ireh to go first if anyone left; Purple Kiss definitely won't be the same without her vocals and visual, but at least the later two will get to snatch ha few lines :chick3:

Edited by starstruckaj

after Jieun's health gets better, she should become a YG trainee and debut in baby monsters, a more successful group than Purple Kiss will ever be 

a perfect revenge plan :clap3:

same goes for Lightsum's Jian and Huiyeon

Edited by Flomik

12 hours ago, harrythevifan said:

hold on

are they live singing to anding? I can hear their breathing clearly before they sing... 

Loveticon is clearly lipsync but I really have my doubts with Anding :chick2:

2 hours ago, xrosup said:

Maybe it's going to be a HEYDAY remix with Tiger JK? Since they reference him in that song it could be a possibility

I thought the same. I think we NEED a Heyday live performance before the year ends 

51 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

:toofunny2:

They were still in their 4th year when this song dropped. Sad how Fantagio just gave up on them.

I remember this album didn't even have photocards or more than one version. :deadbanana2:

I just know that my Hitzy girls are coming back with their first PAK. I can feel it. 

Itzy GIF

6 hours ago, youresotoxic said:

I can't believe my queens are coming back :cries::WAP: Gyuri looking snatched to the max. 

3 hours ago, Flomik said:

after Jieun's health gets better, she should become a YG trainee and debut in baby monsters, a more successful group than Purple Kiss will ever be 

a perfect revenge plan :clap3:

Better chance being a baby monsters teacher!

2 hours ago, Mitsuki said:

They were still in their 4th year when this song dropped. Sad how Fantagio just gave up on them.

I remember this album didn't even have photocards or more than one version. :deadbanana2:

I don't know if it's fair to say they just gave up on them.  Weki Meki got a decent push despite the company descending into shambles immediately after their debut and the corona eliminating Weki Meki's best attribute (bringing people to live events).  It's just unfortunate that they're never going to expand beyond their initial fanbase.  If they end it here, at least they go out with their biggest first week sales ever. :eli:

Now, if  you want to talk about some girls that Fantagio actually gave up on...

28 minutes ago, DelRey said:

Which B side was the most successful this year? My Bag or Illusion? 

Illusion is charting on par with Pop and Sneakers on circle chart. However My Bag was a great, unexpected, and deserved success:clap3:

1 hour ago, hallucinate said:

IVE starting to do some english promo :clap3:

wow I don't remember seeing Wonyoung so dominant in an interview before, especially in English :clap3:

if I didn't know anything about IVE, I'd think she was the leader

17 hours ago, MusicFan98 said:

Because 127 is actually serving the better music, so far Dream ain't touching 127's Second, Third and Let Alone 4th album, they got a long way to go in the quality department.

Lies, Dream has served consistently great music outside of that album last year, which was just a fluke by the way.

6 hours ago, Adama said:

Since when Gisuseless is so cunty?? Best glow up of the year after Miss chaeryeong I fear :WAP:

I see miss ma'am has got the yiddies pushed ALL the way up. Personally she looks the same to me, people just finally realized she was pretty.

23 hours ago, fais_2311 said:

Miss Jennifer’s journey could be a movie plot

Trained for 6 months at Pledis then joined survival show Produce 48. Barely get any screentimes at the audition and overshadowed by Kaeun’s comback story. Somehow ended up in F class but then shook the trainers during her first evaluation performance. Finally the supports came and her votes increased until that nation’s song, Into The New World scandal

It was obvious she was better than Nako for that main vocal part. Chaewon voted for Yunjin but the other 2 untalented members from Japan voted for Nako probably because they came from the same country. But Yunjin politely asking for another vocal battle but Nako I guess chickened out and just gave that main vocal part to Yunjin and made herself looked like an angel. Shady bi…. Yunjin of course slayed but K-nets made their decision already. Nako was an angel, while Yunjin was the devil. And she was eliminated before the finale

Then Kaeun left Pledis and Pledis did nothing for Yunjin until she was transferred to Source Music. She was fired from Source Music because she failed the monthly evaluation and went back to US for a year & half until they called her again to join LSRFM. Then of course, Bullyram scandal almost ended the group

She went thru a lot and it can be seen that she has so much passion and happiness on the stage. She always shines in her own way. She is not the best dancer or the visual in her group but she always stands out with her confidence and expressions. She is one of my favorite idols ever. It feels like she is the main chemistry member in her group. I dont think they will be that funny and loud without her.

I hope she quickly grow in the Lesserafim and debut as a solo artist in the USA. I really want her to reach her full potential as a global superstar :jonny5:

Edited by Companion