• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Mitsuki said:

I don't think It's likely, but Case 143 has been their best performance in korean charts by a considerate margin, cause It has been lowkey trendy in some indie tiktok. It peaked in uls on Melon 1 month after the release. 

Maybe one day with a bit more of push and luck. 

:lakitu:

A quick check Case 143 being their third best charting title on Circle/Gaon Digital Chart (#69). Maniac being their highest charting so far at #29.

6 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

A quick check Case 143 being their third best charting title on Circle/Gaon Digital Chart (#69). Maniac being their highest charting so far at #29.

Case 143 has been their most stable.

It's the song with the best stability in the  plataforms too overall (Melon, Bugs, Flo, Vibe, YT Music) 

15 minutes ago, Adama said:

Saw that too: It means that an album might happen in February? But I’m not sure about the Asian tour, maybe a fan meet tour in Asia would be better. 

IVE being the new Sistar confirmed, can't wait for the Sistar19 alike subunits :jonny5:

I mean Starship did the three singles album followed by a full album release on Sistar debut year so it's no surprise they recycle this formula on IVE.

5 hours ago, xrosup said:

This is crazy :dies: :dies: :dies: I thought they weren't gonna sell 3M, maybe get close to the mark, around 2,8M but ultimately not get it. Everytime I underestimate them they surprise me more and more  :duca: 

When they announced the comeback, I expected 2,2-2,3M total sales and It was my optimist bet 

:msmarvel:

Poppy poppy

po-poppy poppy poppy love love

Poppy poppy 

po-poppy poppy poppy love love

spacer.png

At last she has amazing hair. She is eating :jonny6:

Queens of Japan :clap3:

And I agrih :clap3:

Edited by sunmimi imfurst

54 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

The way the GG lately are having a better Japanese discography than KR CB. Perched for LSRF’s japan debut.

yes, voltage >>> 

I hope lsrfm gets an original japanese song as single, but knowing hybe I'm not optimistic :biblio:. Txt and Enhypen still have zero mvs for their original jp songs, it's always jp version of their korean title tracks 

The way Slayc gurlz has had the worst 4th gen gg year yet papi love and grammy2u are some of the best songs this year… even at their lowest they stomp :jonnycat:

1 hour ago, Dialamba said:

:giraffe: In two days eleven will become the longest charting GG debut song on melon. 

the numbers are insane tbh :jonnycat:

cocona & jurin :alexz:

Edited by Xalric

1 minute ago, Xalric said:

cocona :alexz:

XG comeback :WAP:tippy toes still that ***** 

Now this is a debut. :toofunny2:

:cm:

Never imagined even seeing them in the same frame together. This is as much If not more of a shock than the rainbow comeback

the song sounds a serve like Mamma Mia (how us that song nearly a decade old :deadbanana2:)

Edited by IamCY

I guess this is the promo.

Because they're not doing MuBank or MuCo. :grump:  Shouldn't've taken the one week promo for "Danger" for granted.

:cm:

19 minutes ago, IamCY said:

Never imagined even seeing them in the same frame together. This is as much If not more of a shock than the rainbow comeback

the song sounds a serve like Mamma Mia (how us that song nearly a decade old :deadbanana2:)

I'm excited for their comeback... it feels so special.

my whole TikTok for you section is Poppy stanning :clap3:

BEP should give them a hit for their next Korean comeback, I just KNOW that they have one dusting somewhere on their shelves

Edited by Flomik

1 hour ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

At last she has amazing hair. She is eating :jonny6:

Queens of Japan :clap3:

And I agrih :clap3:

Chaeyoung with that hair is too much, she needs to keep it for a comeback :jonnycat:
That cover is great, their japanese covers are usually pretty.... eh but this is a serve :clap3:

Poppy is a bop :jonny6: can’t stop singing it.

Anti Fragile is Lowkey aging like milk. Still good but I skip if it comes on my shuffle lol.