• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

Not the Blonks as usual resort to deflection and personal attack, then play victims :ahh:

Didn't they forget they were coming hard at Giselle for being 1/4 as messy as Jiuseless?

Jisoo should just release a ballad as her solo, sit pretty and sing. The viral tour choreo mistakes will just crush her confidence :rip:

Just now, MusicFan98 said:

RV has 14 top ten songs:ahh:in what world are they flops???

FMR is one of the biggest idol songs of the year domestically and their sales truly exploded this year both for the new album and their catalogue sales like, they do well with their new music and have proved that their old work still holds up :toofunny2:

like yes part of it is the general growth of album sales, but the demand has to be there in the first place 

1 minute ago, Sept said:

Not the Blonks as usual resort to deflection and personal attack, then play victims :ahh:

Didn't they forget they were coming hard at Giselle for being 1/4 as messy as Jiuseless?

I'll always personally attack because that's your whole personality on here mama.  Get a job :deadbanana2:

3 minutes ago, Blueberry Kisses said:

I don't understand what the controversy is, it's not news that Blackpink are influencers first and musicians...fourth. They never pretended otherwise. Of course their tour is half-baked and overpriced. This is the group that debuted 6 years ago and has, like, 30 songs (~20 if you count all the obvious remakes together.) What exactly did everyone expect?

Lisa's pole dancing was cool, though.

But apparently their fans did!

Like just admit that the tour is messy af, like how Onces gracefully accepted their faves' shortcoming vocal talents. 

1 minute ago, Mel. said:

it's not deflection, it's retaliation 

come for mine I'm coming for your

Retaliation for what? Who was mentioning Red Velvet except that 1 user trying to drag them into this? 

You even just said that RV are "never the topic of conversation" so what are you retaliating against? 

Let's face it, you ran out of Twitter posts to try and bury this BP topic, so now you've jumped on the bandwagon of attacking RV, who have nothing to do with Blackpink's poor tour performance. :michael:

1 hour ago, Sept said:

New choreo? They messed up HYLT and Pretty Savage and Playing With Fire etc. U need to stop being delulu with the "only one member was out of sync". Let me remind you then

Exhibit 1:

spacer.png

Exhibit 2:

spacer.png

Exhibit 3:

spacer.png

Exhibit 4:

spacer.png

Exhibit 5:

spacer.png

Exhibit 6:

Exhibit 7:

spacer.png

And countless more from ONE CONCERT 

the endless receipts :deadbanana2:

truly k-pop's biggest disgrace!

1.gif

3 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Red Velvet will always be overshadowed by BLACKPINK and TWICE

Girl let's not lie :deadbanana: These 3 are the best of their generation, they all served what they needed to and continue to do so  :foxaylove3:

1 minute ago, moxcy said:

I'll always personally attack because that's your whole personality on here mama.  Get a job :deadbanana2:

I don't even know who you are and apparently u just joined this forum and the first thing u wanna do is personal attack? Dupe alert?. :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, Sept said:

New choreo? They messed up HYLT and Pretty Savage and Playing With Fire etc. U need to stop being delulu with the "only one member was out of sync". Let me remind you then

Exhibit 1:

spacer.png

Exhibit 2:

spacer.png

Exhibit 3:

spacer.png

Exhibit 4:

spacer.png

Exhibit 5:

spacer.png

Exhibit 6:

Exhibit 7:

spacer.png

Nooooo the exhibits :bibliahh:

I literally forget RV even released this year until the MAMA noms came out

a Korean + Japanese comeback 

R.aecd587a8f5e43385c011e0b11d74520?rik=F

4 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

I mean RV is getting hits 8 years into their career, Twice stopped getting hits 4 years in:ahh:like wow, so overshadowed. You all want us to believe RV is this super inferior group like if they were the Miss A or the Girls' Day to TWICE's SNSD and BP's 2NE1 but unlike their peers RV has managed to create their own sound and style, they are talented, they are beautiful they are well known in the industry, they aren't flops compared to no one. Seethe, everglow stan.

4 minutes ago, Zack said:

Retaliation for what? Who was mentioning Red Velvet except that 1 user trying to drag them into this? 

You even just said that RV are "never the topic of conversation" so what are you retaliating against? 

Let's face it, you ran out of Twitter posts to try and bury this BP topic, so now you've jumped on the bandwagon of attacking RV, who have nothing to do with Blackpink's poor tour performance. :michael:

Don't **** with my girls

simple 

5 minutes ago, Zack said:

Exactly. Like that one user was literally the first one to bring up Twice and Red Velvet lmao

1 hour ago, Sept said:

Exhibit 1:

spacer.png

Exhibit 2:

spacer.png

Exhibit 3:

spacer.png

Exhibit 4:

spacer.png

Exhibit 5:

spacer.png

Exhibit 6:

Exhibit 7:

spacer.png

there is no way one can defend this terrible overpriced tour

no wonder the personal attacks are rolling in :rip: 

Girl, let me just pray my girls remember all their choreo by the Paris date in December :sistrens:

2 minutes ago, Robyn said:

there is no way one can defend this terrible overpriced tour

no wonder the personal attacks are rolling in :rip: 

Wasn't Nicki literally just rolling her bloated ass across the floor 

at a recent show and hitting her fans?

stay seated.

:ahh:Like you all had no problem dragging Aespa for their performances but it is a problem to drag 6 year old group Blackpink after a two year hiatus like, wtf. Love yourselves Blinks:dies:

15 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Period.

And that’s why they’re mad. It’s funny bcs outside of here Blinks and Reveluvs are friends, but some people like to set their faves up ig. :michael:

Red_Velvet__Feel_My_Rhythm_MV.thumb.gif.

Edited by k4rmabutterfly

1 hour ago, Spears_Stan said:

From what I remember a woman posted on line that she dated ravn for 2 years, can't remember all the details but she claimed he got her drunk and had sex without her consent, also she got cheated on and gaslighted by him, also an audio of him got leaked that he wanted to quit idol life and hurt her with a knife, RBW put him on hiatus and is investigating the accusations 

Thank You, It look bad for him  

1 minute ago, MusicFan98 said:

:ahh:Like you all had no problem dragging Aespa for their performances but it is a problem to drag 6 year old group Blackpink after a two year hiatus like, wtf. Love yourselves Blinks:dies:

The blinks spent days attacking aespa at Coachella and that was their FIRST ever performance in front of a live crowd and the group was barely a year and a half old. 

But apparently Blackpink, a 6 year old group, cannot be criticized? It's just laughable :rip: