K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Ryan

Did BP really renew their contracts?

The girls look like they don’t care, like they’re just doing the tour to get it over with because they have to.  

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

BTS has like 70 songs with choreos (more than BP's entire discography  :rip:), and probably 10x more performances as well. Why would anyone criticize them for making some mistakes in 10 years?

It's not the same as BP being scared of looking a little sweaty on stage after 2 years of nothing and y'all know it. 

Just comparing Born Pink concerts with their 2019 concerts following Coachella can tell you they are not just making "mistakes" but they are being incredibly lazy, but you want to compare them with other groups instead :rip:

4 minutes ago, Sept said:

And you stan Jennie who was DRAGGED for being lazy on stage

Of course BP's recent "mistakes" made it to the news as well. And the reporter/YG is blaming it on the choreographers lmao :ahh: 

and NOBODY that u mentioned made such an obvious mistake like miss Jiuseless, maybe she can compete with Liability

spacer.png

I know exactly who I stan, you’ll never see me coming here attacking another group for their flaws on stage unprovoked. Can we say the same about you? The fact that you also stan aespa :skull: Instead of obsessively watching BP’s videos you should stream Seulgi’s new single sis, this poor girl. And I want to remind you that Jisoo was NOT the one that was dragged for messing up on stage by the actual GP.

GrimDismalHornedtoad-size_restricted.gif

2 hours ago, k4rmabutterfly said:

So one member was out of sync for the new choreo and the whole concert of 2 hours is a mess? Ma’am, y’all are obsessed omg. ahh.gif  Y’all must be really MAD they’ll have the most successful tour by a girl group ever. And the only veteran group that is constantly serving energy is TWICE  (still sometimes Jeong or Chaeyoung give us nothing) I can’t with develuvs coming for BP, go stream Seulgi’s flop single. 

I mean… there’s a lot of clips & gifs in the thread sis. I literally stan them that’s why I’m watching all the clips but a lot of it is messy and out of sync or lazy. I still stan them but the tour just isn’t it currently but maybe they will improve. :michael:

Choreography mistake is normal. Idols are human after all. Forgetting one or two steps are fine…

but in Blackpink case, it was so obvious they did not have enough time to practice together due to their individual schedule. They were such good dancers before.

Not them coming for Lia dance gifs with this tour. I saw many dance mistake gifs from the tours. Rosé alone :deadbanana4:

Edited by fais_2311

Sept posting more about BP then their faves, the mental illness :deadbanana2: Change your queen Irene avatar, you're a disgrace!

1 minute ago, moxcy said:

Sept posting more about BP then their faves, the mental illness :deadbanana2: Change your queen Irene avatar, you're a disgrace!

Their favs don't bring excitement.

it’s not RV fault ur faves can’t do a simple 1-2 step to their lil 29 song discography

don’t come for Red Velvet :sats:

7 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Wendy is a fuckin RACIST 

Irene is a BULLY

Yeri + Joy USELESS

Seulgi is a FLOP

:michael:

:ahh:At least they haven't released the same song 4 times in a row.

Just now, lauvender said:

it’s not RV fault ur faves can’t do a simple 1-2 step to their lil 29 song discography

don’t come for Red Velvet :sats:

But it is their fault that they're flops.

since it’s poppin reminder that Yukika is THAT girl

queen hurry up and get married so you can release another album already

"Go stream your faves single! It's so sad! XOXO!"

So lame. So tacky.

The exact reason you get a 2 week era after 2 years and a half-assed cheap tour marked up 300%

All you're there to do is inflate their bank accounts while getting nothing in return. Brag about it

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Wendy is a fuckin RACIST 

Irene is a BULLY

Yeri + Joy USELESS

Seulgi is a FLOP

:michael:

:ahh:At least they haven't released the same song 4 times in a row and You always be coming for other acts being racist and then your faves be like

BP have 2 years to practice but they didn't and you can see it. 

There is no energy at all, don't need to compare them with other groups just compare them with their last tour and the difference is abysmal.

My girl Rosé usually serves on stage but she is a mess this time.

Edited by DelRey

Just now, MusicFan98 said:

:ahh:At least they haven't released the same song 4 times in a row.

That drag tired, ran through and FALSE

but even if it were true, all those songs are SMASHES

what's spoiled red velvet cakes excuse?

2 minutes ago, Mel. said:

But it is their fault that they're flops.

RV has 14 top ten songs:ahh:in what world are they flops???

2 minutes ago, DelRey said:

BP have 2 years to practice but they didn't and you can see it. 

There is no energy at all, don't need to compare them with other groups just compare them with their last tour and the difference is abysmal.

My girl Rosé usually serves on stage but she is being a mess this time.

You're acting like they were sitting on their asses for 2 years.

Not these Blinks trying to deflect to Red Velvet. The desperation :bibliahh:

Wendy literally broke her hip in a near fatal stage accident, had to rehabilitate and she still manages to stay on point in RV AND GOT The Beat too. And she's not even in the dance line.  

Irene and Seulgi also nailed their complex tutting routine during Naughty promotions, even their choreographer was shook. Leave RV alone!

1 minute ago, Mel. said:

That drag tired, ran through and FALSE

but even if it were true, all those songs are SMASHES

what's spoiled red velvet cakes excuse?

See I don't care about smashes because My faves ain't sharing their money with me, I want quality and fun music and guess what? RV has given me just that, So I am more than happy with their chart performance.

I don't understand what the controversy is, it's not news that Blackpink are influencers first and musicians...fourth. They never pretended otherwise. Of course their tour is half-baked and overpriced. This is the group that debuted 6 years ago and has, like, 30 songs (~20 if you count all the obvious remakes together.) What exactly did everyone expect?

Lisa's pole dancing was cool, though.

1 minute ago, MusicFan98 said:

RV has 14 top ten songs:ahh:in what world are they flops???

and yet they're never the topic of conversation...

FORGETTABLE 

1 minute ago, Gaia said:

"Go stream your faves single! It's so sad! XOXO!"

So lame. So tacky.

The exact reason you get a 2 week era after 2 years and a half-assed cheap tour marked up 300%

All you're there to do is inflate their bank accounts while getting nothing in return. Brag about it

spacer.png

I mean I’m pretty sure you’d be less miserable if you spend your time streaming and supporting your faves instead of attacking unproblematic successful women.

Blinks just support their faves, mad bcs Develuvs can’t do the same? Poor Seulgi, her fans rather spend their time attacking her friends instead of streaming her :skull:
1.gif