K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Ryan

34 minutes ago, Sept said:

I'm watching that whole video of TWICE and nothing is as remotely as bad as BP

And RV's video is basically stage accidents, those are not mistakes per se

Not to mention these are compiled throughout a year or their whole career while the videos posted here are from BP's one concert date :skull: 

What’s so bad about them being out of sync on a new choreo? And for the FY’s one only Jennie was out of sync, and it felt to me like she forgot the choreo. Twice, RV and BTS members forgot their choreos multiple times. What’s so bad about it? Y’all are just haters, but BP was not the group that was criticized by the actual GP for lacking stage presence or having terrible vocals. 

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, k4rmabutterfly said:

So one member was out of sync for the new choreo and the whole concert of 2 hours is a mess? Ma’am, y’all are obsessed omg. ahh.gif  Y’all must be really MAD they’ll have the most successful tour by a girl group ever. And the only veteran group that is constantly serving energy is TWICE  (still sometimes Jeong or Chaeyoung give us nothing) I can’t with develuvs coming for BP, go stream Seulgi’s flop single. 

BP is literally the only group that have to be PERFECT on EVERY stage they do. Since when being out of sync for one perfomance it’s that deep? Are we going to keep this energy for every group out there? 

BP made a whoopsie and that's okay! Breathe a little.

Ya'll couldn't come for BP's success this era

remember that failed ass funeral ya'll had? lmaooooo :bibliahh: yeah...anyway

ya'll couldn't come for the success, so ya'll are ragging on concert mistakes?

the bar is where? in hell....I can go on youtube and find clips of every group fuckin up

you know you're that ***** when ya'll can go on for pages about tour mistakes 

Edited by Mel.

24 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

not crackstink fans using 2019 videos of Twice when they just went on a flawless world tour this year.

they also have like, 100x more choreography to remember than BP does. :deadbanana2:

Wasn’t Jeongyeon being a mess and forgetting choreo to a 5 year old song this year?
Keep lying to yourself ig :biblio: Like I’m not even criticizing her but we need you to keep the same energy.

BP is literally the only group that have to be PERFECT on EVERY stage they do. Since when being out of sync for one perfomance it’s that deep? Are we going to keep this energy for every group out there? 

Did you actually watch the videos you posted? A big chunk of these being the groups having accidents with stuff such as mics, wardrobe malfunctions and getting scared over fireworks among others:rip:

Putting those videos aside, all 3 groups have their weaknesses and they've been dragged in the past for their actual mistakes so the argument itself is a lie, when any group isn't perfect they get dragged, its not those groups' fault others get dragged harder cause they make more mistakes :deadbanana4:

2 minutes ago, k4rmabutterfly said:

What’s so bad about them being out of sync on a new choreo? And for the FY’s one only Jennie was out of sync, and it felt to me like she forgot the choreo. Twice, RV and BTS members forgot their choreos multiple times. What’s so bad about it? Y’all are just haters, but BP was not the group that was criticized by the actual GP for lacking stage presence or having terrible vocals. 

New choreo? They messed up HYLT and Pretty Savage and Playing With Fire etc. U need to stop being delulu with the "only one member was out of sync". Let me remind you then

Exhibit 1:

spacer.png

Exhibit 2:

spacer.png

Exhibit 3:

spacer.png

Exhibit 4:

spacer.png

Exhibit 5:

spacer.png

Exhibit 6:

Exhibit 7:

spacer.png

And countless more from ONE CONCERT 

14 minutes ago, DelRey said:

Does anyone knows the tea about Ravn from OneUs? 

From what I remember a woman posted on line that she dated ravn for 2 years, can't remember all the details but she claimed he got her drunk and had sex without her consent, also she got cheated on and gaslighted by him, also an audio of him got leaked that he wanted to quit idol life and hurt her with a knife, RBW put him on hiatus and is investigating the accusations 

and I don't wanna hear that bullshit excuse about TWICE having 5 comebacks 

you're either fuckin up or your not, comebacks have nothing to do with anything 

nor do I wanna hear excuses about it being 2018, etc

it still fuckin happened 

ya'll said ya'll didn't wanna hear excuses from Blinks

keep that same energy.

2 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

Did you actually watch the videos you posted? A big chunk of these being the groups having accidents with stuff such as mics, wardrobe malfunctions and getting scared over fireworks among others:rip:

That user clearly scrambled to YouTube, typed "TWICE mistakes" "Red Velvet mistakes" etc. and then quickly pasted the videos without watching :dies:

In the Red Velvet video, pretty much all of those "mistakes" are literally just stage issues like the music cutting out or accidents/malfunctions.

2 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

Putting those videos aside, all 3 groups have their weaknesses and they've been dragged in the past for their actual mistakes so the argument itself is a lie, when any group isn't perfect they get dragged, its not those groups' fault others get dragged harder cause they make more mistakes :deadbanana4:

I agree that the RV video doesn’t really show their actual errors but there’s a lot of moments of BTS and TWICE’s members forgetting their choreos or being out of sync in both videos. I’m not even criticizing them bcs these are harmless but I need everyone to keep the same energy for BP.

And I defended BP here for a reason. I know damn well they’re NOT the ones the actual GP is criticizing for their perfomance on stage. :michael:

It's giving LOSER

it's giving ARMY type of obsession 

ya'll are gonna look for vids of every show for mistakes? weirdos

7 minutes ago, Sept said:

New choreo? They messed up HYLT and Pretty Savage and Playing With Fire etc. U need to stop being delulu with the "only one member was out of sync". Let me remind you then

Exhibit 1:

spacer.png

Exhibit 2:

spacer.png

Exhibit 3:

spacer.png

Exhibit 4:

spacer.png

Exhibit 5:

spacer.png

Exhibit 6:

Exhibit 7:

spacer.png

Not lead dancer Rosé messing up the most :rip:

6 minutes ago, Sept said:

Exhibit 1:

spacer.png

Exhibit 2:

spacer.png

Exhibit 3:

spacer.png

Exhibit 4:

spacer.png

Exhibit 5:

spacer.png

Exhibit 6:

Exhibit 7:

spacer.png

So you’re telling me the errors on the videos are irrelevant but Rosé turning to the wrong side is a big deal? :clown: Again, I’m not saying BP are performing flawlessly, but those errors are not different from Joy messing up the choreo of Red Flavor. It’s completely normal, especially on tour. Touch some grass please.

Anyways....

while ya'll clowning humans for being human their setting and breaking records on tour :fan:

BORN PINK tour coming for the #1 spot

and not their online YouTube concert OUT-SELLING

3 minutes ago, k4rmabutterfly said:

So you’re telling me the errors on the videos are irrelevant but Rosé turning to the wrong side is a big deal? :clown: Again, I’m not saying BP are performing flawlessly, but those errors are not different from Joy messing up the choreo of Red Flavor. It’s completely normal, especially on tour. Touch some grass please.

Blonks are literally the reason the girls don't give a **** cuz they gonna eat up anything anyways

With countless mistakes in every single performance, it's clear as day that they under-rehearsed for the tour, either a lack of dedication or they're too busy running to their modelling gigs

spacer.png

and THE SHOW was ONLY YouTube

imagine if it was streamed on multiple platforms 

the girlies in China alone couldn't watch because YouTube isn't allowed there 

it would've pulled massive numbers :duca:

17 minutes ago, Sept said:

Exhibit 1:

spacer.png

Exhibit 2:

spacer.png

Exhibit 3:

spacer.png

Exhibit 4:

spacer.png

Exhibit 5:

spacer.png

Exhibit 6:

Exhibit 7:

spacer.png

I love miss Ross and I always come to her defense when people are giving her shot for no reason, but mawma what is this? Usually I think she's the best performance and she always brings it so whatever is happening here is so bad :dancehall2:

Just now, Sept said:

Blonks are literally the reason the girls don't give a **** cuz they gonna eat up anything anyways

With countless mistakes in every single performance, it's clear as day that they under-rehearsed for the tour, either a lack of dedication or they're too busy running to their modelling gigs

spacer.png

Girl, you stan RV.

The group that was actually DRAGGED by their lack of stage presence. You shouldn’t even be speaking about that when you stan Irene and Yeri, both terrible perfomers. And I don’t remember any of the BP members missing a group schedule, can’t say the same about miss Joy.

j9.gif

8 minutes ago, k4rmabutterfly said:

I agree that the RV video doesn’t really show their actual errors but there’s a lot of moments of BTS and TWICE’s members forgetting their choreos or being out of sync in both videos. I’m not even criticizing them bcs these are harmless but I need everyone to keep the same energy for BP.

And I defended BP here for a reason. I know damn well they’re NOT the ones the actual GP is criticizing for their perfomance on stage. :michael:

I mean you might still wanna do a deeper research of actual errors cuz those videos served nothing of the sort, they're videos by fans of the groups with ''mistakes'', they're obviously not gonna show the draggable stuff! :deadbanana4: 

Tho I suppose it might be hard to recall their mistakes as they're 3 groups with thousands of performances and hundreds of songs! :rip:

2 minutes ago, k4rmabutterfly said:

Girl, you stan RV.

The group that was actually DRAGGED by their lack of stage presence. You shouldn’t even be speaking about that when you stan Irene and Yeri, both terrible perfomers. And I don’t remember any of the BP members missing a group schedule, can’t say the same about miss Joy.

j9.gif

And you stan Jennie who was DRAGGED for being lazy on stage

Of course BP's recent "mistakes" made it to the news as well. And the reporter/YG is blaming it on the choreographers lmao :ahh: 

and NOBODY that u mentioned made such an obvious mistake like miss Jiuseless, maybe she can compete with Liability

spacer.png

AHHHHHHHHHHHH HE'S REALLY COMING

his Twitter is now blacked out too :duca:

I guess he's YG's November release 

Boy groups in general are just way better performers compared to girl groups, unless you are ITZY, NMIXX or EVERGLOW. 

I don't think people realize that BP don't perform as much as the other groups, I think simple mistakes for their first few shows back should be expected. The last time they had to perform all of these songs was for THE SHOW  :deadbanana2: And before that was their last tour, I think?

4 minutes ago, Sept said:

And you stan Jennie who was DRAGGED for being lazy on stage

Of course BP's recent "mistakes" made it to the news as well. And the reporter/YG is blaming it on the choreographers lmao :ahh: 

and NOBODY that u mentioned made such an obvious mistake like miss Jiuseless, maybe she can compete with Liability

spacer.png

Girl, stfu

I'm tryna keep it real fuckin cute on RV, but you're pushing it.

and have some damn nerve seeing as you stan them