K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Ryan

5 hours ago, DelRey said:

Tragic :deadbanana4:

You should see the lineup for Genie Awards, Lightsum is performing amid the 2 members leaving. 

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

(G)I-DLE have more US activities scheduled and even more English songs... But that's not even the bigger news, YuQi & Minnie already spoiled that the next album is going to be good too (they are already working on it).

And words on the street cube kicked out the 2 youngest members of LIGHTSUM for a concept change/rebranding.

Edited by Xalric

19 minutes ago, Xalric said:

And words on the street cube kicked out the 2 youngest members of LIGHTSUM for a concept change/rebranding.

But the youngest members of idol groups are generally the most popular members.  It's that whole maknae thing.  And what does age have to do with concepts anymore?  There must be something else afoot.

Maybe they just weren't popular.

JrfNP1H.png

(a no-context online community's girl group popularity survey)

They feel really bad about it, too, since it's obvious they got fired.  But it's not them, it's Cube!

:cm:

10 hours ago, Fanta said:

Entitled for expecting people you payed money to see perform actually put in some effort while performing? There’s no way you can defend the clips in that video, especially considering BP used to be known for their stage presence & now look at them… Lisa is carrying the entire tour alone. I didn’t see videos like this about Twice or SKZ on their tours. :gaycat5:

when was bp ever known for their stage presence? jennie was known to be hella lazy in 2017

2 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

Its serving Gaeul's viral (and only part :toofunny3:) on after like tbh we love our viral 4th gen rappers :clap3: 

The fact that Gaeul was just singing the same pre-chorus as Liz, and yet it was Gaeul's pre-chorus that went viral :dies:  That's star power right there :clap3:

Btw, she also had a rap line in "After Like"

5 hours ago, MusicFan98 said:

Iconic Line, I love it now, she slays it with her charisma, sabotage cancelled, Kazuha queen.

The perfect loop omg 

I stan le seerafim so therefore I'm a fan of rap music

• ShowChamp.EP455: Queenz Eye, mimiirose, Lapillus, Kep1er, LEE CHAE YEON, LE SSERAFIM, PinkFantasy, (G)I-DLE, DKZ, Grizzly, TAN, JEONG DAE WANG, DanJerous, WEi, CRAVITY, N.Flying

I guess that's technically a 9 minute MV.

Edited by harrythevifan

7 hours ago, PowerGarlic said:

The way they are doing NewJeans concept now. Something is definitely cooking. Thank you NewJeans for inspiring Kpop groups and they are truly THEE PRINT of Kpop future. MHJ you genius you just saved Kpop. :chick3:

How are they doing NJ concept? Bc they’re wearing jeans :dies:

6 hours ago, Lost In Paradise said:

I don't want to pit the girls against each other, but from that video it's pretty obvious that Lisa and Jisoo are the ones trying hard to give a good performance and Jennie and Rose are completely OVER IT

She isn’t over it. Check multiples fancams before trying to pit the girls again each others! 

29 minutes ago, Adama said:

How are they doing NJ concept? Bc they’re wearing jeans :dies:

She isn’t over it. Check multiples fancams before trying to pit the girls again each others! 

girl just ignore the trollz some of them just come here to post 1 post everyday about bashing bp and leaves :deadbanana2:

4 minutes ago, Sheegs said:

They seem like very good friends

Pretty! Hope it makes a splash.

8 hours ago, MusicFan98 said:

Iconic Line, I love it now, she slays it with her charisma, sabotage cancelled, Kazuha queen.

She did something to her face; she doesn’t look like dahyun anymore :gaynetcat4: n looks a lot more Suzyed! She looks so good now that she deserves to be the visual 

Edited by Kh-Loud

Jisoo looking lost in this clip :ahh:

Blonks fuming at clips of Crackstink breaking their knees or looking like they were forced on stage but kii kiing when it was clips/gifs Liability/Gazelle being posted here :ahh: The victim complex :ahh:

On 10/25/2022 at 5:29 AM, Xalric said:

QUEEN!

I wonder if she went to see The Pinks last night or going tonight 

she is a Dallas girl after all

ugh, I love seeing other celebs hype for and praising BP :clap3:

33 minutes ago, DanceFreak said:

Jisoo looking lost in this clip :ahh:

She's truly paying homage to Giselle :deadbanana2: Is this the new date?

Lisa just entered the "1 BILLION" streams club on Spotify :clap3:

and did it with only 3 songs!

IU and TaeCIST's wigs ain't safe :fan:

Edited by Mel.

I like the song and video, Ten really is the best male dancer in Kpop, I'm sorry king for dragging you before, the SM push is deserved.