Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

i forgot how pathetic, bitter and envious kpop stans are. it's honestly severe

you can tell aespa members are having the time of their lives in paris and are having so much fun with the fans. ningning and giselle are looking so happy to be surrounded by fans and paparazzi and karina and winter stopped to sign autographs and talk with the fans and yet the losers on twitter are constantly complaining about fans getting to meet their faves :skull:

are parisian fans supposed to completely ignore aespa and not go meet them and make them feel miserable while every other celeb at fashion week is getting followed around? it's literally celeb culture / paris fashion week culture. :skull: fans and paparazzi running around paris to see celebs. it's part of fashion week

and idols are celebs before being artists. i think a loooot of kpop stans got used to their idols being nothing else than pedestrians / npc / background character number five that nobody would recognize even in their main market :redface:

Most people are only bitter online.

I personnally know a lot of people who goes to any kpop concert that comes to France even groups they don't like, because showing support and love = bringing more groups to the country for their tours.

6 minutes ago, Zack said:

Thank goodness she managed to get to Paris :jonny5:

FeA7g6EUUAAMzF_?format=jpg&name=large

FeA7g6HUYAEBhrq?format=jpg&name=large

oh she devoured

we need her in the next GOT unit :jonny6:

The way NN just took her flight without people knowing It is lowkey screaming MPG. 
The Alexa demie of her generation :wanda:

51 minutes ago, PowerGarlic said:

Did she just shade the company ? :gaycat7:

:dies:

50 minutes ago, TanjiroKamado said:

the way gaeul gets the least lines in every song yet its always her lines that go viral

thats how you know youre a mpg

talent wins sometimes 

Edited by Dialamba

what people who are new to kpop dont understand about rookie groups is that if you dont deliver on your debut, the chances your career will take off are very slim

nmixx had all eyes on them for their debut and they failed, oo is one of the worst songs ever

they could have had their cute lil redemption arc moment with dice but that one was horrible as well

this group is done for, theyve had everyone losing interest in them after those two songs

by the time they have their 2nd comeback nobody will bother anymore

the girls are still young, they can still ask for their contracts to get terminated and redebut under another label

Edited by TanjiroKamado

1 hour ago, hallucinate said:

my man :WAP:

it’s unfair that he was blessed with MULTIPLE talents and NATURAL beauty :jonny5: 

spacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.png

welcome :heart:

:WAP: It really is unfair.

33 minutes ago, Zack said:

Thank goodness she managed to get to Paris :jonny5:

FeA7g6EUUAAMzF_?format=jpg&name=large

FeA7g6HUYAEBhrq?format=jpg&name=large

She SERVES :jonny: 

11 minutes ago, TanjiroKamado said:

what people who are new to kpop dont understand about rookie groups is that if you dont deliver on your debut, the chances your career will take off are very slim

nmixx had all eyes on them for their debut and they failed, oo is one of the worst songs ever

they could have had their cute lil redemption arc moment with dice but that one was horrible as well

this group is done for, theyve had everyone losing interest in them after those two songs

the girls are still young, they can still ask for their contracts to get terminated and redebut under another label

NMIXX are a JYP group they will always have a chance to smash. The issue with JYP is that his pride won't let him stop this MIXX-POP mess he tried to push, he could always just be a sellout and release decent music, NMIXX will smash with anything that's decent tbh, give them a Fromis9 reject, a Cherry Bullet reject or even a StayC reject and they will smash no doubt.

NMIXX is probably the sloppiest debut I’ve ever seen from a top Korean entertainment company I mean, there’s no notable concept, nothing to connect the audience to the girls, little appeal outside of sullyoon and jinni, they’re just a mix of a bunch of different groups that we already moved on from :rip: 

Because they can sing they have the option to go a Miss A good bye baby/AOA Miniskirt / Sistar give it to me kind of vibe but that’s pretty much all that could work for them ….

20 minutes ago, TanjiroKamado said:

they seem like the female treasure for me. somewhat anticipated 4th gen group from a big3 company that failed to deliver with their debut or 1st comebacks and as a result are performing worse than all their predecessors digitally. and neither group have any member that REALLY stand out to save them, I mean jinni is a cute girl but can she really compare to karina, wonyoung, etc? 

Edited by Billionaire

7 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

they seem like the female treasure for me. somewhat anticipated 4th gen group from a big3 company that failed to deliver with their debut or 1st comebacks and as a result are performing worse than all their predecessors digitally. and neither group have any member that REALLY stand out to save them, I mean jinni is a cute girl but can she really compare to karina, wonyoung, etc? 

jinni has potential, too bad her label doesnt care about her

12 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

NMIXX are a JYP group they will always have a chance to smash. The issue with JYP is that his pride won't let him stop this MIXX-POP mess he tried to push, he could always just be a sellout and release decent music, NMIXX will smash with anything that's decent tbh, give them a Fromis9 reject, a Cherry Bullet reject or even a StayC reject and they will smash no doubt.

im saying that most people wont bother to check out their future releases now that theyve alienated everyone. ive experienced the same with nct. their early releases turned me off and now i wont bother to check out their music no more no matter if the songs are good or not

Edited by TanjiroKamado

isn’t DICE doing better than O.O in korea already though? 

plus the industry is very oversaturated(?) with girl groups at the moment, we don’t know what might happen in a few years

spacer.png

Edited by hallucinate

Never forget that the Hani moment almost didn't happen, Pharkil was a Junghwa fancamer back at that time. Plus the fact that the girls said Up & Down was their last comeback before disbandment and here they are 10 years later. :alexz:

Edited by Xalric

6 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Never forget that the Hani moment almost didn't happen, Pharkil was a Junghwa fancamer back at that time. Plus the fact that the girls said Up & Down was their last comeback before disbandment and here they are 10 years later. :alexz:

The thing is, it was going to happen even without the fancam because the song was gaining huge momentum on this social media platform that was sweeping through Korea called "facebook."  Like remember when ktrl would drag EXID for that promotional tactic of refusing to release teasers and stuff until they would get 1,000 likes on their facebook post, and it was taking them days/weeks to get those likes?  That gamble on a platform that didn't even have a signup page in hangul was the break they needed.

Oh, and this.

:cm:

37 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

huh.. :rip: 

3 hours ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

It's basically fan accounts in weibo that organize bulk buys/accept donations to support the member, they basically have whose cock is the largest competitions to prove what member has the most solos/akgaes there (and with solo versions they go extra hard), big chunks of the albumss don't even get shipped to China they just buy them and let them stay in Korea god knows where so they can buy more albums and not pay for shipping fees :rip:

I recall seeing giveaways around too to make people donate more, like donate for 5 albums=get into a giveaway of some $500 jewelry, they're crazy :deadbanana4:

So Kpop companies are selling albums versions in China with only 1 member, where all the photocards etc. are of that specific member only? So it’s kinda basically a solo album except for the music itself? 

1 hour ago, TanjiroKamado said:

SKZ was a flop at the beginning, no one really care for them. But look at them now. Yeah they still a digital flop but that huge album sales definitely bring the money to company.

NMIXX even with that two songs, still performed better digitally than SKZ and their album sales for a rookie girl group is great. 

The issues are the songs. With a good song, they’ll smash. They have talents and JYP’s privilage already. 

Nmixx will always be primed to cross over into the k-mainstream as long as this girl is in the group.

But with the current noise, they'll just look at the pictures and listen to something else.

56 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

plus the industry is very oversaturated(?) with girl groups at the moment, we don’t know what might happen in a few years

It isn't near over saturated because there are entire demographics who aren't using girl groups (or idol/pop music in general) despite having done so not too long ago.  And we're still waiting for a girl group to take on the concept of what is currently one of the most popular mobile games in Korea.

Really, MBC missed an opportunity for this year's ISAC outfits.  At least for the 60m event.

1 hour ago, TanjiroKamado said:

Last I saw, DICE was climbing up the charts so that shows there's interest. It's not a complete bomb. The girls are talented, they just need the right song and the company is failing in that regard

jLHpz3H.gif

2 hours ago, Xalric said:

Most people are only bitter online.

I personnally know a lot of people who goes to any kpop concert that comes to France even groups they don't like, because showing support and love = bringing more groups to the country for their tours.

yea i know people who go to see groups too even if they don't stan and ppl usually try to make noise for kpop groups so they have a good time and companies send their groups more often

what i truly don't understand is why everyone online is so angry anytime other fans get too close to idols. they don't want them to wait at the airport, they don't want them to wait at the hotel, they don't want them to wait at events... when it's been celeb culture for decades... :skull:

ofc there could be security issues, but i've seen myself situations go very bad and idols always spoke up when it happened. you can easily tell the difference when they're having a good time even tho they're surrounded by fans like ningning today and when they feel scared

ive seen nct once and fans broke the barricades and started to run towards them and they threatened to leave if fans didn't calm down. very different from aespa members literally laughing with fans around them :rip:

yet stan twitter literally refuse to see aespa or any other kpop idol having fun being surrounded by fans and paparazzi. :rip: these people have been TRAINED for this

27 minutes ago, xrosup said:

Last I saw, DICE was climbing up the charts so that shows there's interest. It's not a complete bomb. The girls are talented, they just need the right song and the company is failing in that regard

jLHpz3H.gif

good music isnt a guarantee for success

wannabe and i cant stop me are examples of big3 ggs releasing very good songs that still flopped

The forced hype for Sullyoon is :rip: 

Jinni seems much more interesting. Besides that, the only other member I know is Lily