Of course the first idol to be my icon is the legendary Leé Knowles 

tumblr_2778eb3a51ea3fc9a31fb49c272fb6c2_

I love your icon :duca:

Is Lee Know your bias? 

Just now, Mitsuki said:

I love your icon :duca:

Is Lee Know your bias? 

Yeah he is low key my favorite idol of all time :jonny:

Imagine your talented faves getting stomped by 9 “untalented” girls and them being the 3rd biggest Kpop act to ever come out of the genre :toofunny3:

image0.gif

Just now, Pluto2022 said:

Yeah he is low key my favorite idol of all time :jonny:

Talented legend :gaycat4:

Talking about Lee Know, I die everytime I remember the creator of New Thing Challenge, Vata, was his dance crew mate

:rip:

37 minutes ago, newuser said:

[Pann] Twice criticized over another live singing fancam

Thursday, July 27, 2017
twice1.jpg

Pann: Twice fancam where their skills are revealed

[video]

1. [+455, -41] If the foreign members are going to half a$$ their singing like this, please go back to your own country and be an idol there ㅋㅋ why embarrass K-Pop like this when you're not even Korean, seriously

2. [+454, -27] Until when are we going to be forced to watch their 'growth' as singers;; Please debut idols who have all the skills and talents to begin with. We're not even asking for amazing skills, just something average at the least...

3. [+396, -15] I'm really curious, I just want to know why they're so bad at singing. What did they do during their training...? Didn't they go through a survival show? Just how bad were the eliminated members compared to this? The fact that these bad singers were chosen at all... I don't understand this at all.

4. [+204, -11] They've never sung an OST in the past 3 years since their debut. Other groups have at least one or two members who can't sing but all of Twice just can't sing;;;

5. [+193, -17] How is it that they have nine members and not one of them can sing one proper song

6. [+182, -10] Seriously the one top when it comes to voice cracking... it's disgusting that K-Pop allows a group like this to win daesang

7. [+170, -1] People aren't asking for anything amazing of them... just sing average ㅡㅡ;; you're singers, you can't even do that..?;;

8. [+166, -18] If they're going to add foreign members, at least add talented ones ㅋㅋㅋㅋ this is why I abhor groups with a ton of foreign members. There are a ton of talented Koreans who need these opportunities, why pick these kids as idols instead? ㅋㅋ

9. [+145, -6] Look at Twice fans, they can't retort any of these comments so they're just quietly downvoting ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+110, -1] They're not even dancing, literally just standing there while singing and still sound so bad

11. [+87, -0] I remember Twice fans were like "they'll get better~~~" when they had a controversy like this during 'Cheer Up'... they haven't improved at all ㅠㅠㅠㅠ no change at all since 'Cheer Up'...

12. [+81, -0] Seems anyone can be a singer these days

13. [+73, -2] Why is JYP distributing the parts this way anyway?? I remember even with miss A, they gave Suzy all the parts. Jungyeon is at the top when it comes to talent but all the foreign members get more parts than her...

pann

[Pann] Twice's singing skills need urgent improvement?

Saturday, December 24, 2016
Pann: About Twice

(OP summarized: OP criticizes Twice for being a completely commercial group with only visuals and catchy hook songs but no real talent outside of that. Points out that they were made to be commercial from the 'Sixteen' auditions where only the pretty members were chosen and the talented ones were eliminated. Also points out that their hit songs are all bright, upbeat hook songs catered to public tastes but without any showcasing of actual talent in singing, rapping, or dancing. OP praises Park Jin Young's ability for commercial success but stresses the need for the group to improve talent wise to prevent future disappointment.)

1. [+238, -22] When Momo was first eliminated on 'Sixteen' but brought back, I never understood why. I like her but she was obviously eliminated because she was bad and then they brought her back because she was popular. What does that make the other kids who were eliminated after passing their missions? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Not that it's Momo's fault but JYP really shouldn't have called it a survival when it's not..

2. [+215, -15] Whenever Park Jin Young goes on criticizing people on 'K-Pop Star' about how he can't feel their emotions or whatever, I want him to focus more on Twice instead..

3. [+182, -28] I don't like Twice much myself but is there an idol that isn't commercial? Twice releases the songs that they do because it's just the nature of a girl group. You have to have bright, upbeat hook songs or people won't listen to it. Sorry to bust out names but A Pink's 'Mr. Chu' or 'LUV' was really a hit or miss and SNSD's 'Mr. Mr.' only won #1 on music shows because of their fandom alone. The only reason A Pink and SNSD have made it this far is because they have a strong vocal line. Twice... has an unstable vocal line + too many foreign members. 'Sixteen' honestly felt like a show where they pre-determined the winners and was just a way to bring in a fandom. I know what the OP is talking about... Twice reminds me of the honey butter chips. They'll hit peak popularity but once their skills never improve and years go by, people are going to stop being interested in just their faces alone and that popularity bubble will burst. I want them to improve and be a chip like shrimp chips that is loved for a long time.

4. [+113, -2] Twice has honestly caught the public's attention and they have a strong fandom now so if they keep going like this without improving their skills, they're just going to get into more and more controversies over their skills. They need to focus on improving if they want a long career.

5. [+94, -6] Twice has 9 members singing an entire song and yet they still have voice cracks and run out of breath. They can't even sing a whole song on their own.

6. [+89, -14] Completely agree with OP. Twice is so popular right now that you'll get hated if you ever try to say anything like this. People defend them like "They've got a ton of pretty members and have good songs, isn't that all you need?" ㅋㅋㅋ Uhh, maybe the fact that they're singers but can't sing for sh*t?

7. [+67, -10] I remember someone said this about 'Thank You' and I agreed... they just reek of money... if you get my drift

8. [+64, -4] Some people don't seem to get OP's point. Yeah, all idol groups are commercial groups meant to make money but what OP is saying is that other groups at least try to improve and create a musical color for themselves whereas Twice does nothing but push their visuals while their singing skills, the most basic of all skills, remain stagnant. All they do is push their visuals so they have no color to them as singers at all. They're totally just a commercial group made to make money.

9. [+60, -63] But is there an idol group lately that isn't commercial? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Idols are one season businesses, you have to milk the most money out of them while they still hold value as a product before throwing them out. They're not singers, you can't expect them to be singers. You guys are the ones that perpetuate this cycle by continuing to like idols like this. Twice is nothing but a product of their company made up by trainers. The music industry died the minute idols took over ㅋㅋ

10. [+56, -2] It's not easy to have both skill and commercial success like 5VXQ, Big Bang, or SHINee

11. [+37, -0] You have to admit they lack talent compared to other groups. Their dances are basically children's dances and maybe because of their foreign members but I don't even understand what they're singing in the lyrics

12. [+30, -3] Honestly, Twice doesn't have any OSTs because they're untalented, right? Even Girlfriend has Umji releasing a solo OST and total nugus like Gugudan and Cosmic Girls have OSTs of their own. Why do you think only Twice doesn't have any ㅋㅋ Nayeon's only considered good compared to the other Twice members but her skills aren't even comparable to sub-vocals like SNSD's Sunny or A Pink's Bomi... she'd be on par with sub-sub vocals like Oh Hayoung, Yuri, or Sooyoung

13. [+30, -0] Let's just be honest and admit they're not talented;;;;

14. [+29, -3] Never cared for the group but I have to admit I was horrified when I saw them at the MMA. If they're going to be winning huge things like daesangs, they should at least improve their skills enough to be deserving of it with the other groups that have won it too.

15. [+28, -1] Proof that Twice is bad at singing: it's been over a year since their debut, they're the trendiest they've ever been, and yet they have not one OST to their name. Even IOI who debuted later than Twice has an OST.. Red Velvet and Girlfriend too, both which don't require mentions because they have so many.

36 minutes ago, newuser said:

33 minutes ago, newuser said:

You….clearly need some help. Yikes! Do something about that hate boner. 

also your favorite buzzwords: “untalented” “talentless” that you jump on every chance you get. Well let me break it you that live singing in the encores is not the only talent in the world otherwise most of your faves would be jobless. :dies:

15 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

Onces being mad about TWICE being called untalented:ahh: :rip:

a quick look at this page and you’d know who’s the one being mad and triggered and spamming. The dedication :dies:

3 minutes ago, jqnetto said:

see when you feed the troll :deadbanana2:

I know the troll is losing sleep trying to consolidate random online comments and post it here, so I’m just enjoying wasting his time :fan:

14 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

Talented legend :gaycat4:

Facts! He’s finally getting so much recognition and is very popular these days. He is coming for Hyunjin and Felix’s wigs I fear :jonny:

who’s your bias?

12 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

Talking about Lee Know, I die everytime I remember the creator of New Thing Challenge, Vata, was his dance crew mate

:rip:

Yeah his old dance crew are very powerful in the industry and are literally choreographing for the whole industry right now. Like if he didn’t become an idol, he would be choreographing for some of these people faves in here :skull: Like I’m not lying when I say that he’s the best 4th gen dancer :clap3:

That’s why Chan choose him to join SKZ even though he had only been a JYP trainee for 1 month  :dies: 

Edited by Pluto2022

11 hours ago, BTS said:

Are kpop club nights becoming a thing in now? :deadbanana:

yes, i've seen a lot of clubs doing kpop nights since early this year. I personally havent been to one though

3 hours ago, New Edition said:

You can see the stark change between the end of the 2nd gen's rule (with BB being the biggest 2nd gen act) and the beginning of the 3rd generation's rule. But what about 4th gen?

Will we ever get 4th gen groups able to topple even the biggest 3rd gen kpop act?

I don't see it happening anytime soon tbh

the fact that BP already in a month has the most viewed MV of 2022 says a lot

especially with all the releases that's happened so far this year

PINK VENOM is already nearing 400 million views

it's actually insane 

4 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Facts! He’s finally getting so much recognition  and is popular these days. He is coming for Hyunjin and Felix’s wigs I fear.

who’s your bias?

Yeah his old dance crew are very powerful in the industry and are literally choreographing for the whole industry right now. Like if he didn’t become an idol, he would be choreographing for some of his rival groups today :skull: That’s why Chan chose him to join SKZ even though he had only been a JYP trainee for 1 month  :dies: Like I’m not lying when I say that he’s the best 4th gen dancer :clap3:

It's funny to think he would probably be a contestant on Street Man Fighter If he didn't choose to be an idol when JYPE contacted him to be part of the agency and he debuted as a SKZ member. 

I wonder sometimes If It wasn't him who made himself "underrated" for some time.

For example, During In Life's Intro video Lee Know said he chose to hold himself back in order to not mess up the synergy of the group on stage and he's decided to dance for the group and is not interested in standing out individually. 

He's also so reserved and almost never uploads videos dancing. He works more behind the scenes leading the group through dance practices and a lot of people end up not being aware of his skills and experience. 

I'm glad more and more people outside the fandom are recognizing the king. 

Oh... and my bias is Hyunjin :duca:

7 minutes ago, Mel. said:

I don't see it happening anytime soon tbh

the fact that BP already in a month has the most viewed MV of 2022 says a lot

especially with all the releases that's happened so far this year

PINK VENOM is already nearing 400 million views

it's actually insane 

There will never be another group like BTS and BP in terms of global success. Maybe there are some groups who have potential to have similar success as them, but I don’t see no groups surpassing them any time soon.

1 minute ago, Pluto2022 said:

There will never be another group like BTS and BP in terms of global success. Maybe there are some groups who have potential to have similar success as them, but I don’t see no groups surpassing them any time soon.

When you're the queens of K-Pop :crown:

22 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

It's funny to think he would probably be a contestant on Street Man Fighter If he didn't choose to be an idol when JYPE contacted him to be part of the agency and he debuted as a SKZ member. 

I wonder sometimes If It wasn't him who made himself "underrated" for some time.

For example, During In Life's Intro video Lee Know said he chose to hold himself back in order to not mess up the synergy of the group on stage and he's decided to dance for the group and is not interested in standing out individually. 

He's also so reserved and almost never uploads videos dancing. He works more behind the scenes leading the group through dance practices and a lot of people end up not being aware of his skills and experience. 

I'm glad more and more people outside the fandom are recognizing the king. 

Oh... and my bias is Hyunjin :duca:

Yeah, he’s very selfless and and doesn’t want to outperform his group. That’s why many people outside of the fandom think that Hyunjin is the best dancer of the group, since he got the “Artist of the month” gig, and performed with other main dancers at the Mama Awards last year, where every main dancer had a solo dance scene. Kinda like how many people still think that Yeji is the best dancer of ITZY, even though Chaechae is obviously better. 

But lately Lee Know hasn’t been holding that much back especially if you look at their Maniac World Tour where he  outperformed and ate everyone up :dies:

Edited by Pluto2022

21 minutes ago, Mel. said:

It seems like they are going for a new direction which is the more light and cute direction kinda like The Boyz. It makes sense since “Darrari” became their biggest song out of nowhere and completely overshadowed their title track :dies:

“Jikjin” is still way better than “Darrari” though

I expected Treasure and Enhypen to be bigger than they are now. Like, are we going to remember them in 5 years? They feel like Teen Top or Nuest or one of those groups; kind of disposable.

Loving the new avi bestie @Pluto2022

tumblr_2778eb3a51ea3fc9a31fb49c272fb6c2_

13 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

Wayv comeback this year confirmed :jonny: 

If angel Lucas isn't announced to be part of the comeback we don't want it!

yt8XoR5.jpg

38 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

I don't know; Korean culture is growing worldwide and I do feel like we'll have a new wave of groups soon who have the potential to take the reign or even grow from BTS or BP. Look at how IVE is performing even with rubbish leadership.

Also, your avatar :jonnycat:

3 minutes ago, elevate said:

I don't know; Korean culture is growing worldwide and I do feel like we'll have a new wave of groups soon who have the potential to take the reign or even grow from BTS or BP. Look at how IVE is performing even with rubbish leadership.

Also, your avatar :jonnycat:

You might be right :michael:

And also, stan the visual and best 4th gen dancer, Lee Minho aka Lee Know :clap3:

b7f71c07ea2937adc77aec81c2dc48ba7b713f56